Author Topic: Photoshop - "EZ Sig"  (Read 3071 times)

Offline RoMi

• x86
  • gg no re
    • View Profile
Photoshop - "EZ Sig"
« on: April 23, 2005, 12:18:08 pm »
ok here we go... This was made by a good friend of mine, slayer, who published this tutorial on my site on 2004-06-13 06:54.  The origional url is http://romi.uni.cc/page.php?id=94 It has had 30,000 hits since it was published.

1: make a new image 450x100 is good
2: press D and flip the colors. then hit ctrl+backspace
3: now choose a color and draw a simple design

4: now filter>pixelate>mezzotint>finedots
5: filter>blur>radial>zoom  100 best.
6:ctrl+f
7: now image>adjusments>hue saturaion>colorize then choose what you want
8:make a new text layer. now for a tech look we're gonna add some binary code..now you can jsut start typin 1's and 0's but easier way is to go to http://romi.uni.cc/page.php?id=79 type in a short phrase or a few letters hit ok then copy paste the code into your text layer.
9: it may be long so duplicate the text layer about three times so you have a total of 4 lines and move it around in diff spots. hide the warp layer(s) so only the text is visible then ctrl+shift+e to merge layers. then make others visable and set text layer to about 25% opacity
10: new layer; select a horizontal area with the rectangle marquee tool make it wider than your sig. paint white with 50% opacity

11: add a catch phrase or something.
12: now put your name you want on it above it im going to use sLaYeR, choose size, then for better effect double click the layer and add a bevel or outer glow or something.
final product.
-RoMi

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
Re: Photoshop - "EZ Sig"
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 12:50:47 pm »
I used this once. What you need to do is make a tutorial on the image in your signature. That's hot.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline RoMi

• x86
  • gg no re
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 03:03:48 pm »
Thats a problem with me, I'll sit on photoshop for a few hours and make something really cool, and then forget how I did it.
-RoMi

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2005, 03:31:24 am »
As someone in my other forum would say...

Border.
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology