Author Topic: Chinese military on Segways  (Read 7261 times)

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
Re: Chinese military on Segways
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2008, 08:07:19 pm »
Their?  You know that's just one dude photoshopped in over & over, yeah?

Dude, it's china, I'd put money on it being legit.  They have one of the worlds largest standing armies. They don't disband after every war like us.

Doesn't anyone get that Crazed was being intentionally provocative?  I can't believe people are taking his comments seriously.  That's insane.  "Well, yeah, the lighting would give away if it were photoshopped though..", + "Yes, it's definitely not one guy photoshopped over and over, and, not seeing any repeats, I'd say it's legitimate."  + every other response in this thread.   

Also, there aren't that many soldiers in that picture.  I don't think size of the army is a relevant point in this context.

Duh, but it's more fun to act like he's being serious to give him shit for being a drunken redneck all the time. What fun is intentional racism if you can't have it held against you?
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline rabbit

• I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2008, 08:08:21 pm »

Dude, it's china, I'd put money on it being legit.  They have one of the worlds largest standing armies. They don't disband after every war like us.

Doesn't anyone get that Crazed was being intentionally provocative?  I can't believe people are taking his comments seriously.  That's insane.  "Well, yeah, the lighting would give away if it were photoshopped though..", + "Yes, it's definitely not one guy photoshopped over and over, and, not seeing any repeats, I'd say it's legitimate."  + every other response in this thread.   

Also, there aren't that many soldiers in that picture.  I don't think size of the army is a relevant point in this context.

Duh, but it's more fun to act like he's being serious to give him shit for being a drunken redneck all the time. What fun is intentional racism if you can't have it held against you?
Shut it, Jew.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2008, 09:37:23 pm »

Don't you get that everyone is just playing along? I can't believe that you are taking everyone else's comments so seriously. That's insane.
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2008, 09:51:08 pm »
It's photoshopped for sure; you can tell by the pixels.  I've seen quite a few shops in my day.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2008, 03:14:45 pm »
its a fake
look at the jpeg artifacts around the eyes

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Camel> you want to do it in my butt?
<Blaze> in my butt
<Camel> let's do it in the butt
<Blaze> Okay!

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2008, 04:16:44 pm »
Don't you get that everyone is just playing along? I can't believe that you are taking everyone else's comments so seriously. That's insane.

Judging from Super's response, that's not the case.  Not the case with Ender either, I'm thinking.  A lot of people are arguing that it's legitimate.  I don't think that's "playing along".

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2008, 07:49:28 pm »

Judging from Super's response, that's not the case.  Not the case with Ender either, I'm thinking.  A lot of people are arguing that it's legitimate.  I don't think that's "playing along".

Their superior acting abilities eludes your expert analytical eyes.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2008, 08:05:26 pm »

Their superior acting abilities eludes your expert analytical eyes.

Or perhaps mine have eluded yours.
 :o

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2008, 12:41:42 pm »
Man, can't you guys tell that Rule was just playing along with you playing along with Craz3d's joke? God..
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2008, 02:33:21 pm »
I took the whole thing as a joke like "Chinese people all look the same"

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2008, 02:49:40 pm »
Man, can't you guys tell that Rule was just playing along with you playing along with Craz3d's joke? God..
Can't you tell that we're playing along with Rule's playing along with us playing along with the whole thread?

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2008, 03:31:09 pm »
A joke is where two people laugh.

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Camel> you want to do it in my butt?
<Blaze> in my butt
<Camel> let's do it in the butt