Author Topic: Man chases daughter's nude boyfriend with a pipe  (Read 5096 times)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: Man chases daughter's nude boyfriend with a pipe
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2008, 01:15:42 am »
back on topic i think the boy brought the beating upon himself. Why you ask well after a year of sneaking into the girls room you would think he would introduce himself formally. but no the father found a STRANGER NAKED on the girls bed so he swung away.
Like I said, there were obviously some serious issues.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2008, 04:54:01 am »
ive been logged into this forum for 3 days, 7 hours and 32 minutes. holy shit.

Total time logged in: 313 days, 4 hours and 57 minutes.

Heh.  If you've ever used the RSS feed, it was "bugged" for a long time and registered you as online when the feed was requested.

Total time logged in: 17 days, 1 hours and 13 minutes.

back on topic i think the boy brought the beating upon himself. Why you ask well after a year of sneaking into the girls room you would think he would introduce himself formally. but no the father found a STRANGER NAKED on the girls bed so he swung away.

Yeah but it wouldn't matter if it was the 1st time he went over to her house or the 100th.. the same fate would have occurred. And it's kind of old fashioned to expect that he's going to need to introduce himself to the parents before they sleep together.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2008, 11:46:04 am »
Why you ask well after a year of sneaking into the girls room you would think he would introduce himself formally. but no the father found a STRANGER NAKED on the girls bed so he swung away.

Why should he?  Why do you assume that the kid wasn't under the impression that the dad was an asshole and he would treat him like dirt no matter what?  Maybe he was avoiding him because his girlfriend asked him to.  I think you're being way too presumptuous.  Even if none of these things are the case, what gives the father the right to beat the kid over the head?  Defending his daughter is a silly claim, since there would be obvious indicators that he was an attacker (i.e., the girl yelling "HELP ME DADDY!").

The father had every right to be angry with the kid, but he was absolutely in the wrong to do any physical harm to him.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2008, 12:03:52 pm »
fine i guess the father should not have beaten the dude over the head. i think he took it to an extreme. i am just looking at it from a fathers point of view. if my daughter was having sex under my roof and i didnt even meet the boyfriend or whatever i would definitly kick him out and put him on the street.or i would be pissed of that my daughter is a slut and take it out on the guy. but i all i think while the girl is under the fathers roof she should obey his rules.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2008, 12:17:18 pm »
fine i guess the father should not have beaten the dude over the head. i think he took it to an extreme. i am just looking at it from a fathers point of view. if my daughter was having sex under my roof and i didnt even meet the boyfriend or whatever i would definitly kick him out and put him on the street.or i would be pissed of that my daughter is a slut and take it out on the guy. but i all i think while the girl is under the fathers roof she should obey his rules.

I'd definitely be pissed too.  I can definitely empathize with the father and I would expect him to be enraged.  However, that doesn't excuse his lack of self control.  He overreacted.  I think kicking the kid out of his house and having a nice, face-to-face talk with his daughter would have been more appropriate.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2008, 01:51:37 pm »

I'd definitely be pissed too.  I can definitely empathize with the father and I would expect him to be enraged.  However, that doesn't excuse his lack of self control.  He overreacted.  I think kicking the kid out of his house and having a nice, face-to-face talk with his daughter would have been more appropriate.
The question popped into my head if it would be acceptable if the guy refused to leave the house. What do you do in that situation?

I think it still wouldn't be excusable. You can call the cops to solve that one haha.