Author Topic: Anyone looking fora Horde PvP Guild?  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Lead

• x86
  • Shaman of Sexy.
    • View Profile
Anyone looking fora Horde PvP Guild?
« on: October 06, 2008, 06:56:18 am »
I have a 66 BE Palading and a 62 Tauren Druid. I'm looking for some people to come over to Wildhammer to start progression a bit until WoTLK. My friend can also run us to get our T6 tokens since he is the main tank for the top guild on the server. Anyone interested LMK.

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone looking fora Horde PvP Guild?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 10:06:28 pm »
I have a 66 BE Palading and a 62 Tauren Druid. I'm looking for some people to come over to Wildhammer to start progression a bit until WoTLK. My friend can also run us to get our T6 tokens since he is the main tank for the top guild on the server. Anyone interested LMK.

O_O

If only my Horde hunter wasn't 42 and I had $25 to throw at another transfer.

QQ
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Lead

• x86
  • Shaman of Sexy.
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone looking fora Horde PvP Guild?
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 08:38:32 am »

O_O

If only my Horde hunter wasn't 42 and I had $25 to throw at another transfer.

QQ

It's okay, I dinged 70 and probably am going to start raiding with randoms / xfer to a server with a good friend.

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson