Author Topic: @WotLK Raiding  (Read 9530 times)

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
@WotLK Raiding
« on: December 15, 2008, 03:18:23 pm »
Is a joke.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline wires

• Pwnage
  • x86
  • cocaine is fun!
    • View Profile
    • Weapon Of Mass Destruction
Re: @WotLK Raiding
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 04:28:42 pm »
No kidding. :X

Offline Hitmen

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 05:29:56 pm »
Sarth + 3 was hard
That's about it.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 02:04:58 am »
i've yet to experience it, but i've heard it's laughable. my death knight is 79 - probably will be 80 tomorrow or the day after. maybe i'll get to raid some this weekend.
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 10:07:24 am »
i've yet to experience it, but i've heard it's laughable. my death knight is 79 - probably will be 80 tomorrow or the day after. maybe i'll get to raid some this weekend.

I joined a raiding guild about a week ago and cleared everything since I've joined.  Well, 10 mans of everything, 10 and 25 of Archavon.  They want me to get my protadin up to 80 ( he's 72 ) so we can start a 2nd Naxx group.

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 01:30:58 pm »
I really want a rogue or paladin badly. I just don't think I'll ever be able to go 1-80 again. lol.

We should start up a character swap program. :P

Offline Hitmen

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 02:44:06 pm »
They should just let you make any character starting at 55 now that you can do it with a DK. Would make things so much easier.

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 04:23:29 pm »
They should just let you make any character starting at 55 now that you can do it with a DK. Would make things so much easier.

You don't want this.  There are already enough level 80 Death Knights who really don't know how to play their class.

However, they should make it so that if you've leveled a specific class to 80, you could make a 55 of that class on any server.  THAT would be awesome.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2008, 08:11:37 pm »

You don't want this.  There are already enough level 80 Death Knights who really don't know how to play their class.

However, they should make it so that if you've leveled a specific class to 80, you could make a 55 of that class on any server.  THAT would be awesome.

Well, either way, I think I'll be starting a rogue or paladin. I'm not sure, yet. I want a rogue again because my last rogue was a lot of fun running around ganking people. And, Paladins are just OP so they'd be fun.

Offline Hitmen

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2008, 08:48:26 pm »

There are enough 80s of every class that don't know how to play. I don't think I have pugged an instance since long before wotlk hit and I don't really plan on it any time soon. But your idea is awesome too, would be nice to reroll easy/play with friends without forking over $25.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2008, 09:36:21 pm »

Retarded way too look at it.  I meet plenty of failures at 80 aside from Death Knights.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2009, 03:20:35 pm »

Retarded way too look at it.  I meet plenty of failures at 80 aside from Death Knights.

The thing is, half the 80's of !Death Knight know how to play. 10% or so of Death Knight's know how to play, the 90% give off so much suck that the end boss get's Death Gripped to them as the way in. (Get it, suck?)
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2009, 08:46:28 pm »

The thing is, half the 80's of !Death Knight know how to play. 10% or so of Death Knight's know how to play, the 90% give off so much suck that the end boss get's Death Gripped to them as the way in. (Get it, suck?)

How about Priests that pug into Naxx25 when they haven't touched a single heroic and blame the tanks for taking too much damage on Patchwerk and running them OOM.

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2009, 03:04:03 pm »
How about Priests that pug into Naxx25 when they haven't touched a single heroic and blame the tanks for taking too much damage on Patchwerk and running them OOM.

Haha, that's hilarious.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2009, 05:06:45 pm »

Haha, that's hilarious.

Not really, had to be there.