Author Topic: Twinking, anyone?  (Read 7116 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Twinking, anyone?
« on: December 20, 2008, 12:06:15 am »
So a twink guild I'm in (Alliance, 39s, Feathermoon) is in pretty desperate need of a flag carrier.  We'd like to get a druid flag carrier.  They can get up to around 6.7k health.

If anyone is interested in making one for us, we'd give you everything you needed.  We'd buy the gear you need, run you through instances, etc.  Of course, this all assumes that you'd be willing to play fairly regularly, and that you're good. :D

Offline Hitmen

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
Re: Twinking, anyone?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 12:31:45 am »
Dork!
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 01:07:24 am »
Dweeb!

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 01:39:26 am »
Fruitcake devourer!
errr... something like that...

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 02:03:01 am »
Drink your mommas period blood, bitch!
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 10:43:48 am »
I've reported this thread to the moderators as inappropriate. Please refrain from throwing around insults as it offends me and I'm sure it offends others.

Thank you.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Lead

• x86
  • Shaman of Sexy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2008, 11:30:18 am »
So a twink guild I'm in (Alliance, 39s, Feathermoon) is in pretty desperate need of a flag carrier.  We'd like to get a druid flag carrier.  They can get up to around 6.7k health.

If anyone is interested in making one for us, we'd give you everything you needed.  We'd buy the gear you need, run you through instances, etc.  Of course, this all assumes that you'd be willing to play fairly regularly, and that you're good. :D

Personally I think twinking is dumb :P

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2008, 11:31:53 am »

6.7k?  That seems a bit high, even for a Druid.  But I may be willing to give it a shot.  Before I level'd my Druid he was a 29 twink.  Now he's farming T7 content.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2008, 11:45:40 am »

Personally I think twinking is dumb :P

I have more fun with it than endgame crap.  The most fun I've had with WoW (other than leveling with friends) is twinking.  :)

6.7k?  That seems a bit high, even for a Druid.  But I may be willing to give it a shot.  Before I level'd my Druid he was a 29 twink.  Now he's farming T7 content.

This was with the mining bug (+70 stamina), so it'd be 5.8k without it.  I'm thinking this is with the priest buff as well, but I'm not sure.

Awesome.  I'm driving home today, so I won't be around, but if you wanted to talk to some people from the guild, you could probably catch some of them on.  We're Team Asylum if you want to do a /who.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 11:47:24 am by Sidoh »

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2008, 03:11:29 pm »
Made a Druid, same name as my main, Velanis.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2008, 05:19:19 pm »
This was with the mining bug (+70 stamina), so it'd be 5.8k without it.  I'm thinking this is with the priest buff as well, but I'm not sure.

To explain this further, being a miner increases your health by a number depending on how high your mining level is.  Rank 3 of this increase of health increases stamina by 70, instead of total health by 70 (Which is 7 stamina).  This'll be patched soon, Blizzard is aware of it, and it's been like this for a long time since the WOTLK-Alpha.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2008, 09:22:03 pm »
That's a really sweet deal. I should make warz do it, lol.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2008, 02:02:11 am »
Made a Druid, same name as my main, Velanis.

Awesome.

To explain this further, being a miner increases your health by a number depending on how high your mining level is.  Rank 3 of this increase of health increases stamina by 70, instead of total health by 70 (Which is 7 stamina).  This'll be patched soon, Blizzard is aware of it, and it's been like this for a long time since the WOTLK-Alpha.

Yeah.  Actually, there have been several reports of GMs saying it will never be "fixed", because it doesn't "affect high level characters", but since it's no longer present in the PTR, that's clearly not the case. :)

Offline Hitmen

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2008, 02:12:39 am »
Yeah.  Actually, there have been several reports of GMs saying it will never be "fixed", because it doesn't "affect high level characters", but since it's no longer present in the PTR, that's clearly not the case. :)
That would be pretty silly since it probably involves changing like, one word of code. Unless they have really crappy code lolol
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2008, 02:23:12 am »
That would be pretty silly since it probably involves changing like, one word of code. Unless they have really crappy code lolol

I wouldn't be so certain that it's that easy.  One of the more important things I learned this summer is: even if a change seems like it should be really simple, never assume that it is.

Plus, I doubt that difficulty was the motivation for not changing it.