Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
USofA
« on: January 17, 2009, 11:44:30 pm »
I'm in St Paul, MN right now, and will return Tuesday. Let's hope the server doesn't blow up. :)

I noticed that there seem to be far more fat people in the US than Canada, and the menus seem to have a lot more fatty/crap food than menus where I live. That's just an observation, though, could be wrong. :)

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: USofA
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 02:19:09 am »
I'm in St Paul, MN right now, and will return Tuesday. Let's hope the server doesn't blow up. :)

I noticed that there seem to be far more fat people in the US than Canada, and the menus seem to have a lot more fatty/crap food than menus where I live. That's just an observation, though, could be wrong. :)
OMG
ST PAUL?

Why you no tell me? We could meet up!
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 09:18:05 am »
I thought about that, but I knew I wasn't going to have any time (I'm only here for two days, with my family, no vehicle, and lots to do) :P

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 01:26:32 pm »
What are you doing there? The only thing to do there is go to the Mall of America or like.. a Twins game, or something.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 03:36:36 pm »
What are you doing there? The only thing to do there is go to the Mall of America or like.. a Twins game, or something.
Baseball's not in session. The Minnesota Wild are one of the best teams in the NHL, I think, though. And the XCel Energy Center where they play is in St. Paul.

I thought about that, but I knew I wasn't going to have any time (I'm only here for two days, with my family, no vehicle, and lots to do) :P
Ah, that's cool. Don't sweat it. I just thought if you were free for a bit we might be able to chill.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 07:42:30 pm »
Odds are, I'll be in MN again.. it's so close, and there's often good stuff around here.

My family went to a Wilds game, but I had supper and went to bed early instead. We actually came down here to see AC/DC, besides the hockey and seeing Mall of America (again).

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 12:23:37 am »
Odds are, I'll be in MN again.. it's so close, and there's often good stuff around here.

My family went to a Wilds game, but I had supper and went to bed early instead. We actually came down here to see AC/DC, besides the hockey and seeing Mall of America (again).
Sorry to be a stickler, but it's the Wild*. And the Mall of America is literally TWO minutes away from my house...

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 12:35:11 am »
Baseball's not in session. The Minnesota Wild are one of the best teams in the NHL, I think, though. And the XCel Energy Center where they play is in St. Paul.

I know baseball's not in session, I was just mentioning the things I tend to do when I'm in St. Paul. Also, your hockey team isn't as good as ours ;).
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 09:15:13 am »

Sorry to be a stickler, but it's the Wild*. And the Mall of America is literally TWO minutes away from my house...
Whatever, I didn't even know that WAS a team until this week. :P

And cool, I didn't know that! I may have driven by your house, because we missed the mall and backtracked down some side streets and through a big residential neighbourhood to get there. :)

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2009, 11:55:50 am »
I know baseball's not in session, I was just mentioning the things I tend to do when I'm in St. Paul. Also, your hockey team isn't as good as ours ;).
Ah. Yeah, the Twins are always a fun outing, but I personally can't stand baseball.. so eh. Haha, and I wouldn't know. I don't keep up with hockey.. I just heard they have really good players or something. =p

Whatever, I didn't even know that WAS a team until this week. :P

And cool, I didn't know that! I may have driven by your house, because we missed the mall and backtracked down some side streets and through a big residential neighbourhood to get there. :)
Hahaha. Good ol' Canadians. How you make me laguh. =P

Eh. I doubt it. I'm two minutes away from the mall, but not close enough to where you would hit my house if you got lost going to it.

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed