Author Topic: JavaOp is alive again!  (Read 4647 times)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
JavaOp is alive again!
« on: March 23, 2009, 06:50:19 am »
I've failed you guys before but I'm on Linux permanently now (for the foreseeable future, at least) and I need to fix JavaOp up for personal usage -- I might as well hook you guys up, eh?

[04:45:06.932] JavaOp2 beta 43 (heavy development) (javaop.com) [linux 2.6.27-11-generic (amd64)]

Anyone who's currently using JavaOp, it'd be really useful to me for you guys to scour the above list (requested features for 43) and let me know what's still relevant. Also, start dumping a list of bugs right here in this thread. I'll give you guys the [s]strikethrough[/s] treatment as I fix your issues! It'll be a fun little game.

Also, I'm noticing a lot of things that I'd have done differently now in the way things are laid out. Over time, I think I'll be refactoring a better part of the code. I see a lot of plugins logically being combined or having their functionalities separated. I think that 43 will be an almost entirely new monster, and perhaps changing "42" to "43" doesn't quite describe it? Perhaps JavaOp is finally finished with beta? Let's see where this goes..

ADDITIONS:
  • StayConnected - New plugin to send SID_NULL every 30 seconds and check for a disconnect.
CHANGES:
  • Core - Entire source code retrieved from JAR files. Structure recreated.
  • Core - There are no "required" plugins any more, allowing the bot to be stripped down to bare bones.
  • BNetLogin - BNLSWrapper - Now responsible for loading it's own server list.
  • BNetLogin - GameData - Version hash is now calculated from EXE, using iago's code.
  • BNetLogin - GameData - hasTwoKeys is now hardcoded, as there is no reason a user would change it.
  • SwingGui - JavaOpFrame - The version is now in the title bar. Also, changed website to forum.x86labs.org.
  • BNetLogin - Login - Now puts the 4-char string game code in local variable "game" upon sending of SID_AUTH_INFO.
FIXES:
  • SwingGui - QuickSettings will no longer touch command or email related settings if the plugins are not active, to avoid NullPointerExceptions.
  • BNetLogin - BNLSWrapper - Default BNLS servers are now jbls.org and pyro.no-ip.biz.
  • BNetLogin - GameData - Updated version bytes for all clients. Added default File4 (DirectX capture) for STAR/SEXP/W2BN.
  • BNetLogin - CheckRevision - Now returning checksum and version hash in correct order. Ouch.
  • BNetLogin - CheckRevision - For ver-IX86-X.mpq style checks, variables A B and C are now 64-bit integers. They were previously 32-bits, causing frequent errors due to a new change.
  • ShowInvisibleUsers - PluginMain - Now works with Diablo II and LOD with the *username format. Depends on BNetLogin changes from this release. Non-breaking.
  • ShowInvisibleUsers - PluginMain - Removed (incorrect) warning that plugin no longer works.
  • GreetMessage - PluginMain - Now works with Diablo II and LOD usernames. Depends on BNetLogin changes from this release. Non-breaking.
  • AutoBan - PluginMain - Fixed typo in the description about flag specifics (said B and S, changed to B but not S).
KNOWN ISSUES:
  • BNetLogin - CheckRevision - Some clients (tested with D2) have an approximately 1/8 change of passing local check revision. This error doesn't occur with BNLS.
  • StarCraft and WarCraft III can not stay connected due to Warden. This may be fixed in the next version.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 01:24:27 am by Joe »
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline ilaggoodly

• View Profile
Re: JavaOp is alive again!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 10:21:56 am »
upload the actual stayconnected plugin ^^ the one on the website is just a copy of another :)

other than that i'll get back to you on some requests since I'm still actively using this for vipwatch

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 10:39:50 am »
  • Core - Entire source code retrieved from JAR files. Structure recreated.
The latest codebase you gave me is in SVN, and I can give you access to the SVN server if you'd like (if nothing else, you can create a brand new folder to keep track of the code). That way, if you take off again, we won't lose everything you've done. :P

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 02:32:46 pm »
upload the actual stayconnected plugin ^^ the one on the website is just a copy of another :)

other than that i'll get back to you on some requests since I'm still actively using this for vipwatch

StayConnected no longer exists in my code base, and as far as I know, the old one didn't work.

If iago wants to give me a quick rundown of how it was supposed to work, I'll build it from scratch.

Also, when I finish up this release, I'll ZIP my entire workspace and send it to you, and then import from SVN before working on it any more.

EDIT -
iago, does sending SID_NULL every 30 seconds and then checking socket state sound like a good plan?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 02:34:25 pm by Joe »

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 03:03:31 pm »
EDIT -
iago, does sending SID_NULL every 30 seconds and then checking socket state sound like a good plan?
*shrug* works for me :P

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 06:05:40 pm »
I'm not home right now so I don't have my workspace handy to test / compile this, but..

EDIT -
Revised and added to my codebase. Untested, but I'd think it'd work.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 01:22:03 am by Joe »

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 01:22:44 am »
I need to talk with iago and get my code into SVN, and then basically zip it all up and hand it out. :)

Offline ilaggoodly

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 05:05:55 pm »
Not to be intrusive, but what about Warden on Warcraft III ^^? Will you look into supporting it, or not?

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 05:32:38 pm »
Definitely. Hdx already has that done, but RL circumstances keep me from putting a ton of time into JavaOp lately.

Offline ilaggoodly

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2009, 07:30:56 am »
On another note, being able to manage users through the CLI would also be a feature i'd liked to see, since currently you have to resort to either using the bot, or editing the text file manually.

Just throwing an idea out ^^