• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Jokes!
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 05:09:23 am »
Just curious: do you get these in e-mails from friends of your parents? :P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 03:11:24 pm »
actually, some of them I've seen in emails @ work.....so yeah, old people.  still worth 1/2 a chuckle though

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 04:11:10 pm »
An elderly man in Texas had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in the back. It was perfect for swimming, so he fixed it up nice with picnic tables, horseshoe pits and some pear & peach trees...

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while to look it over. He grabbed a five gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer, he saw there was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

Being a gentleman, he made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end. One of the women shouted to him "we're not coming out until you leave!!!!".

The old man frowned & told them "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked". Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm just here to feed the alligator".