Author Topic: Re: Obama's Response to the Iranian Protests  (Read 2664 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Obama's Response to the Iranian Protests
« on: June 24, 2009, 06:15:15 pm »
While it is very likely that this was a fradulent election, it isn't much our business.

Yeah, cause the death of 6 million jews wasnt our business in 1940s, and the guy that doesnt believe that all those jews died is awesome.

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 06:48:57 pm »
While it is very likely that this was a fradulent election, it isn't much our business.

Yeah, cause the death of 6 million jews wasnt our business in 1940s, and the guy that doesnt believe that all those jews died is awesome.

And Bush caused the death of millions during his terms as President of the United States, and no, no foreign country came in and interfered when we elected that dumbass twice.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 01:29:08 am »
And Bush caused the death of millions during his terms as President of the United States, and no, no foreign country came in and interfered when we elected that dumbass twice.
Heh, yeah, CrAz3D.  C'mon.  It's well-documented that Bush established forced labor camps with people who looked like this just before they died:

::)
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 01:35:59 am »
Heh, yeah, CrAz3D.  C'mon.  It's well-documented that Bush established forced labor camps with people who looked like this just before they died:

::)

Strawman.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 01:14:07 pm »
Shut the fuck up, and stop hijacking threads. Nobody gives a shit that you're passionate enough to make every fucking argument personal. Go join PETA.
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 01:20:33 pm »
You make no sense.