Author Topic: 4.0 goes live today :o  (Read 4814 times)

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
4.0 goes live today :o
« on: October 12, 2010, 01:15:47 pm »
http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

For those of you who may be a little behind.  I'm pretty excited, I've been bored enough to start doing rep grinds over the last week or so. :(
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
Re: 4.0 goes live today :o
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 11:29:07 am »
Yup. All of the elemental invasion stuff is happening now. Deathwing should be flying over the zones in the next few weeks burning people to death. I managed to get my Warrior to level 80 about 2 weeks ago. Gearing up right now is so incredibly easy, even though it means nothing because the gear will be useless in a few weeks anyways. Within like 3 days of me hitting 80 I had 4 piece T10 already, lol. I haven't even stepped inside ICC, yet.
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 11:36:53 pm »
Yup. All of the elemental invasion stuff is happening now. Deathwing should be flying over the zones in the next few weeks burning people to death. I managed to get my Warrior to level 80 about 2 weeks ago. Gearing up right now is so incredibly easy, even though it means nothing because the gear will be useless in a few weeks anyways. Within like 3 days of me hitting 80 I had 4 piece T10 already, lol. I haven't even stepped inside ICC, yet.

I started another Rogue ~5 days ago and she's been sitting at 58 waiting for my buddy to finish catching up.  Started up another Paladin ( 21 ) / Druid ( 32 ) too. :>  Rolling on a PvP server after having not been on one for a few years is fun.

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 07:05:30 pm »

I started another Rogue ~5 days ago and she's been sitting at 58 waiting for my buddy to finish catching up.  Started up another Paladin ( 21 ) / Druid ( 32 ) too. :>  Rolling on a PvP server after having not been on one for a few years is fun.

Is there a reason why you're starting these new characters with only a month until there's entirely new questing experiences to be had? Also, why do you seem to level so many of the same type of characters instead of focusing entirely on one for a long time? I too have many level 80s, but none are repeats of the same class. I'm trying to focus entirely on my Warrior. It's going to become my "main" since I don't think I've ever truly treated any character as a main.
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 04:03:06 pm »

I started another Rogue ~5 days ago and she's been sitting at 58 waiting for my buddy to finish catching up.  Started up another Paladin ( 21 ) / Druid ( 32 ) too. :>  Rolling on a PvP server after having not been on one for a few years is fun.

Is there a reason why you're starting these new characters with only a month until there's entirely new questing experiences to be had? Also, why do you seem to level so many of the same type of characters instead of focusing entirely on one for a long time? I too have many level 80s, but none are repeats of the same class. I'm trying to focus entirely on my Warrior. It's going to become my "main" since I don't think I've ever truly treated any character as a main.

I'll be rolling new toons in Cata for the experience but until then there's no point in gearing up more alts. I picked a Rogue because I haven't level'd one since vanilla.  I've got 2-3 toons in full ICC gear and have no interest in raiding atm.  The new toons are on a PvP server ( because 10/12 of my current 80s are on PvE servers ) because PvE servers are extremely boring.  So, re-rolled with a friend on Stormreaver.  This new Rogue is going to be my main through Cata and I'll be leveling a Gnome Priest / Dwarf Shaman / Worgen Warrior after it launches.

As for leveling alts, why not?  It's fast.  I've got nothing but time on my hands and I don't feel like 'dedicating' 3-5hrs 5 nights a week for a good raiding guild - been there, done that.  As for doubles of some classes ( two Shaman / DKs ).  One Shaman is Resto/Ele and the other is PvE Enh/PvP Enh.  One is Horde and one is Alliance for both.

And god that was a terrible wall of test, sorry for whoever ends up reading that.

Edit:  To clarify:

2 x 80 Shaman ( Draenei / Troll )
2 x 80 DK ( Dwarf / Orc )
1 x 80 Paladin ( Human )
1 x 80 Priest ( Night Elf )
1 x 80 Rogue ( Gnome )
1 x 80 Mage ( Human )
1 x 80 Warlock ( Undead )
1 x 80 Druid ( Tauren )
1 x 80 Warrior ( Orc )
1 x 80 Hunter ( Orc )

And 71 Rogue ( Human ), 40 Druid ( Night Elf ), 25 Paladin ( Dwarf ) in the works.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 04:05:23 pm by Furious »