Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1757633 times)

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #8055 on: August 25, 2009, 10:37:53 am »
Do it. lol @3 posts in a row.
whatever dude I am desperate in fixing this shit. I starting writing a paper already and BAM. Mother fucker froze on me.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #8056 on: August 25, 2009, 01:21:14 pm »
whatever dude I am desperate in fixing this shit. I starting writing a paper already and BAM. Mother fucker froze on me.
Because the University, of course, doesn't have a computer lab you can use in a crunch...
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #8057 on: August 25, 2009, 01:30:20 pm »
Because the University, of course, doesn't have a computer lab you can use in a crunch...
I live at home.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #8058 on: August 25, 2009, 02:10:48 pm »
I live at home.
So did I, but I spent a significant amount of time on university resources during my education.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #8059 on: August 25, 2009, 02:37:23 pm »
yeah true I probably would get more done there too. Good idea.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #8060 on: August 28, 2009, 12:05:39 am »

gg

Offline skip

• mmk
    • View Profile
« Reply #8061 on: August 28, 2009, 02:27:31 pm »
Man, crossing the border to Canada really sucks. My family and I went to Toronto, ON for a couple of days. On our first trip there, we forgot my Dad's green card. So the Canadian border agents took us into immigration services, blah blah and gave us a official letter to give to the US border agents explaining how we forgot green card so allow us back into the United States (because we didn't have the green card). So we get turned back around, and on our way back into the US, they detain us. They start searching our car and us. I told them we never made it into Canada, as the letter stated. They kept us in a room for three hours.. THREE hours. I mean, what are they doing for three hours? They come back and tell us we can go back into the US. So we drive back home, and come back with the green card. Once again, they detain us. WHY? I mean, it wasn't for that long, but they make us get out of our car into the immigration services room. Good thing, it was only for about 20 minutes (maybe cause it was Canada we were trying to enter. On our way back into the US a couple days later, same damn thing. They make us wait, search us, blah blah blah. This time it was for 2 hours. I mean, we have all our proper documentation.. our UNITED STATES passports and my Dad's green card. Last time we go to Canada, lol.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8062 on: August 28, 2009, 03:03:37 pm »
And while you're being frustrated and annoyed, all the immigrants from Mexico seem to have no problem making it over! :P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #8063 on: August 28, 2009, 03:23:32 pm »
time to dig a tunnel

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8064 on: September 01, 2009, 11:11:51 am »
I leave for Davis today! Woohoo!

Yet something is odd about it... I felt really great up until now. I'm hungover -- that's not my issue though. Something feels amiss...
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #8065 on: September 01, 2009, 12:29:06 pm »
random story newby. the other day I see your car taking the chase and jamacha turn back to your house really sharply and I go hey james is back. then it passes and I see your bro driving it.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8066 on: September 01, 2009, 12:48:13 pm »
Haha. I told him to drive it around a bit. Make sure it worked.

Anyway, I don't feel so bad now. I took an hour of sleep again. Must have been sleep deprivation and a hangover. :P
- Newby

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #8067 on: September 02, 2009, 05:27:18 am »
So, amazon's "release day delivery" shipping option is awesome. I ordered guitar hero 5 monday afternoon, and it was waiting for me when I got home from work yesterday.

also, cracking open another mountain dew at 3am was probably a bad idea. wtb sleep.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #8068 on: September 02, 2009, 08:31:41 am »
When I was at Defcon, one of my favourite conversations was....

"So, you're from Canada, right? What's the deal with your Mountain Dew not having caffeine?"

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #8069 on: September 02, 2009, 09:23:08 am »
When I was at Defcon, one of my favourite conversations was....

"So, you're from Canada, right? What's the deal with your Mountain Dew not having caffeine?"

is that true?