Author Topic: Bah! Bill Gates, suck it.  (Read 15515 times)

trust

Re: Bah! Bill Gates, suck it.
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2005, 01:38:49 pm »
Hi.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2005, 03:24:18 pm »
Hi.

Anyways, people asking for support wasn't the original topic, Newby came up with that one on his own terms, my reasoning for making the topic is because you ARE infact able to disable the anti-update for illegal copies of windows, with their own software (IE), which I found quite funny and felt like sharing. Everything you all are arguing about is bullshit, it's not what this thread was directly about.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2005, 03:33:07 pm »
I pressed the back button while validating, it still let me update :/
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2005, 04:39:47 pm »
Yesyes, Scr33n0r. We realize why you posted it.

It really wasn't security, though. More of a bug than a security issue, but eh. :P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2005, 06:10:17 pm »
Hi.

Anyways, people asking for support wasn't the original topic, Newby came up with that one on his own terms, my reasoning for making the topic is because you ARE infact able to disable the anti-update for illegal copies of windows, with their own software (IE), which I found quite funny and felt like sharing. Everything you all are arguing about is bullshit, it's not what this thread was directly about.

If you notice you contributed to the new topic set forth thus it shifted and you argued one point and Newby, me, and others argued other points. Now because you're losing an argument don't get all "oh you guys changed the topic omg".
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2005, 06:20:08 pm »
Hi.

If you notice you contributed to the new topic set forth thus it shifted and you argued one point and Newby, me, and others argued other points. Now because you're losing an argument don't get all "oh you guys changed the topic omg".
Notice I said he started it, I never said "no one contributed to it". Also, no one "lost" anything, k? Shut face.

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2005, 07:02:07 pm »
Getting touchy? No, I just think it's a little hypocritical of you trying to justify you losing (yes, losing) and argument to a single person when you infact DID contribute to it. Hypocrite.
Now unless you can provide a better point to this argument, shutup and enjoy the ride.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2005, 09:31:41 pm »
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=hypocrite

As far as I'm concernced, according do the best known dictionary on the internet, you seem to have your definition of being "hypocrtical", wrong, k? k.

I never said I didn't "lose" anything, however, I wasn't trying to "win" anything, there for, you = fail.

When you learn the real definition of the word "hypocrite", stop trying to be an e-thug, and get your facts straight, I'll listen to what you have to say, now, going back to what I said before. Shut face.

trust

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2005, 09:36:38 pm »
Why do so many people use dictionary.com with its popups and ads? Webster.com is indefinitely superior.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2005, 09:43:16 pm »
I use m-w.com :/
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2005, 10:54:40 pm »

As far as I'm concernced, according do the best known dictionary on the internet, you seem to have your definition of being "hypocrtical", wrong, k? k.

I never said I didn't "lose" anything, however, I wasn't trying to "win" anything, there for, you = fail.

When you learn the real definition of the word "hypocrite", stop trying to be an e-thug, and get your facts straight, I'll listen to what you have to say, now, going back to what I said before. Shut face.

Actually, you contribute to a "problem" or as you referr to it and then cry about someone contributing to it as well, good job hypocrite.

When you argue it's to prove a point so you indeed are trying to win the agreement of whoever you are arguing against but seeing as the other side provided a stronger argument you failed to do that thus you lost.

Therefore you = fail at life, the internet, and anything else.
Suicide.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2005, 12:04:21 am »

Actually, you contribute to a "problem" or as you referr to it and then cry about someone contributing to it as well, good job hypocrite.

When you argue it's to prove a point so you indeed are trying to win the agreement of whoever you are arguing against but seeing as the other side provided a stronger argument you failed to do that thus you lost.

Therefore you = fail at life, the internet, and anything else.
Suicide.
"or as you referr to it...." trailing off a bit there bud? Or could the words just not come to mouth? You seem to want to argue about who won and who lost so badly, why don't you make a new thread on where it belongs? Since you obviously don't want to stay on topic, you sir, lose.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2005, 12:37:26 am »
Psch. Wikipedia FTW!

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2005, 12:52:21 am »
Psch. Wikipedia FTW!
I just like how funny the name sounds :(

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2005, 01:24:15 am »
"or as you referr to it...." trailing off a bit there bud? Or could the words just not come to mouth? You seem to want to argue about who won and who lost so badly, why don't you make a new thread on where it belongs? Since you obviously don't want to stay on topic, you sir, lose.

No, you referred to it as a problem by wasting a post on pointing it out and I just pointed out you
contributed to the problem you just bashed someone else on. Can you understand that or do you want
me to say it slower in a bigger font with double spacing so maybe you can take a hint?

You're making no sense, I just explained what winning and losing was in an argument and you still are hell bent on the idea that I am eager to argue about it. Learn to read, retard.

Now since you are unable to present a stronger argument than what was presenting you not only lose the argument but you must feel pretty fucking stupid to try to argue the same topic and lose twice, nice job dipshit.

This is why no one likes you. Go back to not posting here loser.