Author Topic: A life in the Joe of Day  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
A life in the Joe of Day
« on: September 29, 2005, 07:58:27 pm »
@Admin: Mind moving this to general? =p

Note: Topic says 'A day in the life of Joe', with a little bit of 'the odd' mixed in.

Today was great. I had a detenion to serve like, on Monday, still haven't served it yet. I've got in school tomorrow, unless I can wing it with the 'I had a doctors appointment after school' excuse (which is the truth). Theres a rumor spreading arround the school that I raped a little girl on the bus, and you do not know how many heads I wanted to knock today.

(Social Skills)
Erica: Well, how about we role-play a situation on the bus?
Mr Carr: Good idea Erica.
Joe: Erica I should punch you for that.

Rather uneventful, except I got yet another detention in Intro to Econ for not having my book (I brought my science book though!). As is the way of the Joe, I'm not serving it.

After school, I ride the bus home. Uneventful. Well, I yelled out the window at Nate and Nick but that was all.

The real fun, I get home and my moms like doctors appointment, lets go! I get there and we talk for a bit, and I'm prescribed an inhaler, a nasal spray, and some pills. The fun part: TETANUS SHOT!

Discuss.

Note:
Seeing as how the bunker was submitted to cruel and unusual punishment (THE ONLY INSTANCE OF ITS KIND /emotear), this will probably become a day-by-day story of my life, much like my 'School' topic was.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.