Author Topic: Re: TAHCBot v4!  (Read 2525 times)

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: TAHCBot v4!
« on: November 11, 2005, 01:03:16 pm »
It's quite obvious he just started Java so I don't think it's fair to be askiing someone to write a "well designed OOP program", you want one? Search google.
You can't say you "learned" Java after you write a completely non-OOP program single-source program. And by the way, pointing someone to google is like telling them how to go to the bathroom. You just don't do it. Unless they say like "what's a hard drive." I never asked for an OOP example. I just challenged him to make one.

From his source he isn't thinking VB anymore (which would be almost impossible since Java is almost fully OO) so please name these "habbits" you are referring to.
It's obvious that this was a "test program," to see if he could do it in Java. So I can't fault him much on his OOP because he was probably thinking solely about implementing the logon sequences in Java. But I am giving him good advice - this is not a reflection of his knowledge of Java, but moreso his knowledge of client emulation and procedural programming.

In reading it over, I guess I was mean. So sorry about being mean.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2005, 01:04:49 pm by Ender »

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
Re: Re: TAHCBot v4!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 02:02:09 pm »
Myndy, you completely missed the Trash Can and hit the Announcements.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny