Author Topic: A bit about me  (Read 26429 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: A bit about me
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2005, 05:10:32 pm »
Sidoh that sig u got if u dont use IE blah blah blah.....Well im hated by you then cuse i do not like to use IE at all.
I'm a proud Mozilla FireFox user. Looks nicer on cpu then IE and IE is crap AOL has a skined version of it and its pure shit. I'm not bashing it fuck i use to use it in grade 5
and use to till other good 1'z came out

It's a joke... click on it, it takes you here.  The entire thing is a huge joke maing fun of Microsoft products in general.  That's why it's funny.

Additionally, I don't think FireFox is that much better than IE (when you're a Windows user, of course), all things considered.  I still use FireFox (only until recently, though), but meh.  I still respect IE as a good, useable browser.

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2005, 10:04:35 am »
I still respect IE as a good, useable browser.

You don't do much XHtml/CSS coding do you? :P

Offline @smodeous

• Semi Pro SkateBoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2005, 12:15:47 pm »
Sidoh i hear ya i mean IE kinda did set the bar for other browsers but even then there has been some nice 1'z made. Hell i know wht type of browser i would like to see but it would take to long to make it. But im not gonna get in to that crap
«-.¸_¸.·´˜˜ ) Heaven doesn't want me..
¸.·´ ¸.·´¨¨) Hell's afraid I'll take over..
(_¸.·´ ¸.·´ ¸.·´¨¨) ·÷¤¦[86]¦¤÷·
(_¸.·´ (_¸.·˜·×·» ·÷¤¦(08)¦¤÷

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2005, 01:48:41 pm »
Sidoh i hear ya i mean IE kinda did set the bar for other browsers but even then there has been some nice 1'z made. Hell i know wht type of browser i would like to see but it would take to long to make it. But im not gonna get in to that crap
It's like deciphering some kind of ancient language. ;)

Anyways, I supose you are right.  IE did kind of set the standard of what browsers NEED to incompass..  But, as you said, there are some other very nice ones.
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2005, 03:39:17 pm »

You don't know me very well, do you?  Web Development is my most prominant hobby at the moment, so of course I do.  Just because Internet Explorer doesn't support W3C standards to their full extent doesn't mean that it still displays web pages as they're intended to be portrayed (which is often how they look in IE anyway...)

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2005, 04:48:28 pm »

You don't know me very well, do you?  Web Development is my most prominant hobby at the moment, so of course I do.  Just because Internet Explorer doesn't support W3C standards to their full extent doesn't mean that it still displays web pages as they're intended to be portrayed (which is often how they look in IE anyway...)

You're right, I don't know you very well.  I personally have a hard time respecting a browser that values backwards compatibility over standards compatability (especially when coping with these differences requires some rather ugly hacks).  I'll see if my opinion changes when IE7 is released but if the beta reviews are any indication, it will probably not change.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2005, 05:38:40 pm »

You're right, I don't know you very well.  I personally have a hard time respecting a browser that values backwards compatibility over standards compatability (especially when coping with these differences requires some rather ugly hacks).  I'll see if my opinion changes when IE7 is released but if the beta reviews are any indication, it will probably not change.
According to PCWorld, IE7 is the absolute best version of IE made, it fixes a lot of security issues and bugs and look and feel and finally adds tabbed browsing.  Knowing Microsoft, they won't release it till longhorn!
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine