Author Topic: D&D TODAY!  (Read 5145 times)

Offline Newby

• Thrash!
    • View Profile
D&D TODAY!
« on: December 03, 2005, 01:35:59 pm »
I will post how it went when I get back. I'm leaving @ 4pm. :)
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

trust

Re: D&D TODAY!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2005, 01:38:20 pm »
You're destined to die a virgin. (after shooting up your school and joining some weird cults, of course)  :P

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2005, 02:08:37 pm »
Haha nice, today is Shadowrun day, I think. :)

Trust -- it's called socializing.  Just because it's not mainstream, it's still a good (safe, legal, fun++) way to spend time with people.  When we play Shadowrun, there are 2 couples, 2 guys, and a girl playing (7 of us).  Those are pretty good numbers :-P

Offline Newby

• Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2005, 02:23:33 pm »
You're destined to die a virgin. (after shooting up your school and joining some weird cults, of course)  :P

Shut it fagbag.
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2005, 02:55:11 pm »
Of course, the part about shooting up the school, I won't argue with :)

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2005, 04:34:51 pm »

He's playing D&D, not CS:S
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2005, 05:18:22 pm »

He's playing D&D, not CS:S

I don't mean because of what he plays, I just mean in general :)

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2005, 06:35:58 pm »
haha, I wouldnt doubt it ;-) I could definently see him shooting up the camels and sand niggas at his school  ;)

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2005, 07:07:56 pm »
!
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2005, 08:24:30 pm »
</joke>

trust

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2005, 12:30:14 am »

Offline Newby

• Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2005, 03:12:06 pm »
Well, we played for 11 hours. I managed to gain 2 levels (237 starting experience -> 3000 exactly)

:D!!!!

The story: In the town of Everlast, the town healer, Arjun, was recently noticed to be missing. Nobody is unsure as to where he is, but seeing as how you  (the adventurers, us) have managed to conquer the kobold fortress, maybe that was linked to his disappearance. Your job, whether you choose to accept it, and you have no choice in this matter, is to find Arjun and return him to safety.

Our party consisted of:

Level 2 Fighter Regdar
Level 2 Ranger Drewbie (he's a mother fucking tank, holy god. He has 23 hp at level 2, had an AC of 22, and did more damage than the fighter thought he ever could.)
Level 2 Cleric ??? (mediocre paladin)
Level 1 Rogue ME (woohoo, I rule)

We came, we used spot, we conquered. Within 4 hours, we had beat the main quest. So, we played arena for fun, and dueled each other, and leveled our characters.

The most intense fight was vs. a dire wolf in the arena. It had 45 hp, and had a +10 to attack rolls.

So, me + the ranger fought it. We started off shooting the living shit out of it with our composite bows (I had a shortbow, he had a longbow) and when it was his turn, he ran up to us and swiped at the ranger. -16 hp. The ranger is at 10.

Next, he runs to me and swipes me. I'm down to 7 hp. At this point, the wolf is sitting at about 20 hp.

Next, he kills the ranger. So, I heal the ranger, and the ranger shoots him. He kills me. The ranger heals me. The wolf kills me. The wolf is down to 7 hp. We have no healing potions. IT's down to this roll.

He rolls, and it's a 15! We win! We win! :D
- Newby

Offline Sidoh

• MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2005, 03:22:05 pm »
Well, we played for 11 hours. I managed to gain 2 levels (237 starting experience -> 3000 exactly)

:D!!!!

The story: In the town of Everlast, the town healer, Arjun, was recently noticed to be missing. Nobody is unsure as to where he is, but seeing as how you  (the adventurers, us) have managed to conquer the kobold fortress, maybe that was linked to his disappearance. Your job, whether you choose to accept it, and you have no choice in this matter, is to find Arjun and return him to safety.

Our party consisted of:

Level 2 Fighter Regdar
Level 2 Ranger Drewbie (he's a mother fucking tank, holy god. He has 23 hp at level 2, had an AC of 22, and did more damage than the fighter thought he ever could.)
Level 2 Cleric ??? (mediocre paladin)
Level 1 Rogue ME (woohoo, I rule)

We came, we used spot, we conquered. Within 4 hours, we had beat the main quest. So, we played arena for fun, and dueled each other, and leveled our characters.

The most intense fight was vs. a dire wolf in the arena. It had 45 hp, and had a +10 to attack rolls.

So, me + the ranger fought it. We started off shooting the living shit out of it with our composite bows (I had a shortbow, he had a longbow) and when it was his turn, he ran up to us and swiped at the ranger. -16 hp. The ranger is at 10.

Next, he runs to me and swipes me. I'm down to 7 hp. At this point, the wolf is sitting at about 20 hp.

Next, he kills the ranger. So, I heal the ranger, and the ranger shoots him. He kills me. The ranger heals me. The wolf kills me. The wolf is down to 7 hp. We have no healing potions. IT's down to this roll.

He rolls, and it's a 15! We win! We win! :D

Nobody's unsure where he is?  Sounds horrible!  Haha, just kidding.

Sounds like a pretty fun adventure. :)

I'll have to post some of the ones I've been in some time (though it's been so long I probalby will haev forgotten the less significant details...)