Author Topic: Topaz is dumb.  (Read 5214 times)

Offline igimo1

• View Profile
Topaz is dumb.
« on: December 07, 2005, 09:19:16 pm »
f-ugly

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
Re: Topaz is dumb.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 09:28:57 pm »
f-ugly
Your making a good impression around here.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2005, 11:36:17 pm »
every coment that comes out of his mouth is disrespectuful. like I alawys hear "If you dont have anythhing nice to say, dont say it at all". Although I dont really like taht saying, its a good general rule to follow if youw ant people to like you.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2005, 11:41:12 pm »
Like I've said:

To me, it seems like every post he makes is some sarcastic joke; I don't maintain high opinions of people who continuously do things like that.  It gets on my nerves.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2005, 11:45:43 pm »
I already find topaz extremely imature, and untill he gets better (thatll be a while), I dont want to associate with him ;)

Offline igimo1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2005, 03:17:57 am »

I already find topaz extremely imature, and untill he gets better (thatll be a while), I dont want to associate with him ;)

Like I've said:

To me, it seems like every post he makes is some sarcastic joke; I don't maintain high opinions of people who continuously do things like that.  It gets on my nerves.

every coment that comes out of his mouth is disrespectuful. like I alawys hear "If you dont have anythhing nice to say, dont say it at all". Although I dont really like taht saying, its a good general rule to follow if youw ant people to like you.

You guys actually think I care what you think about me, or my actions. You posted a graphic, which literally (and has) invited comments of your work. I posted what I think of it, as others have. Don't hate me, hate the game.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2005, 11:02:50 am »
This isn't the first time you've made stupid posts, which ends up in a banning, and it might not be the last if you keep it up. :)
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline igimo1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2005, 03:24:20 pm »
Who are you to judge whether my posts are "stupid" or not?

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2005, 03:27:07 pm »
Who are you to judge whether my posts are "stupid" or not?

Well, he's a member of x86.  These are the x86 forums, so I think he's in a more than valid position to judge your posts and how stupid they are.  Besides, I think his statement was more of an opinion, anyway.

Additionally... get back on topic.  If you need to talk about this, do it elsewhere.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2005, 03:28:29 pm »
Who cares, Topaz it's real simple, we're not that hard to get along with and you haven't been getting along (we know about your previous forum endeavours also). Anyway sorry this all got so off topic. I think I need to submit my images to a wide variety of places for proper exposure.

Offline igimo1

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2005, 03:32:01 pm »
K.

I'll keep my flaming of GameSnake to private messages, since everyone seems to get all worked up about it.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2005, 03:35:51 pm »
K.

I'll keep my flaming of GameSnake to private messages, since everyone seems to get all worked up about it.

Y'know, you seem to be pretty disrespectful to members.  Is that a normal thing?

There's a reason we get "worked up" about it.  He's a member.  You're not.  That's only part of it, though.  The main reason is because it's a general rule of these forums that there is absolutely no flaming alowed.  I think you should have read our guidelines before posting:

Ok, since this forum has some activity now, perhaps we should invent some rules.  I won't say who inspired any of these, but you all know.

- Don't spam.  Keep your posts to a minimal level.
- Don't flame.  If you must argue with somebody, start a new thread.
- Don't be a jerk.  Nobody likes a jerk.  If you're rude or provoking towards somebody, action will be taken.
- Don't ask stupid questions.  Not a problem yet, but maybe should be.

I'm going to create a trash can to put stupid posts into, and I'll delete posts or ban the offenders from the forum (temporarly first, then permanently) if I feel it's necessary.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2005, 04:35:22 pm »
I have nothing holding me back from banning any member of the forums from visiting the site if I recieve an overwhelming amount of complaints about them.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2005, 04:52:37 pm »
K.

Or you can legally flame in my x86 sub forum, and people can't really bitch about it :P.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2005, 07:16:23 pm »

Like I've said:

To me, it seems like every post he makes is some sarcastic joke; I don't maintain high opinions of people who continuously do things like that. It gets on my nerves.

You guys actually think I care what you think about me, or my actions. You posted a graphic, which literally (and has) invited comments of your work. I posted what I think of it, as others have. Don't hate me, hate the game.
If you are going to critisize someone on these boards, it has to be constructive critisism, not just "IT SUCKS LOL". The reason you are allowed to critisize people is because it shows them what others think they need to improve on in order to attain a succesfull piece of artwork. What you said is just plain rude.