Author Topic: lewwwwwwwwwwt  (Read 61990 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: lewwwwwwwwwwt
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2006, 01:10:32 am »
I've heard about the 10 man, 8 man, but from the same person I've heard about a 5 man and he's not one to lie for no reason..  :-\

Onyxia is an easy 9dkp on my system.  :)

I'd believe it if I saw proof. :P

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #91 on: April 16, 2006, 03:57:17 pm »
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 17, 2006, 01:09:44 pm »
Did you pay double DKP for that? I heard somewhere that SFC makes always drop items double the DKP, which is REALLY eww. It's supposed to be half. Join DoG! We clear through MC incredibly fast now, Onyxia is cake, we've got ZG down really easily, We've downed 4 of the bosses in AQ 20, and we've been in BWL for 2 weeks and we already have Vael down to 3%! And our leader isn't on crack!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 01:13:16 pm by MetaL MilitiA »
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #93 on: April 17, 2006, 01:55:53 pm »
Ugh... no, that's just stupid.  Sure I spent a lot on it, but that's because 33/35 people need it.  :)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #94 on: April 17, 2006, 03:42:54 pm »
Did you pay double DKP for that? I heard somewhere that SFC makes always drop items double the DKP, which is REALLY eww. It's supposed to be half. Join DoG! We clear through MC incredibly fast now, Onyxia is cake, we've got ZG down really easily, We've downed 4 of the bosses in AQ 20, and we've been in BWL for 2 weeks and we already have Vael down to 3%! And our leader isn't on crack!

My raid is better than yours; and I'm on a RP server! ^_^  (epeen.  I'm just kidding :P).

We do MC through Ragnaros in less than 3 hours now.  ZG is cake (it is anyway), we've downed the first couple of bosses in RAQ and AQ 40 (we've only tried a few times) and we're through Neffy in BWL (We one shot all the bosses before him) and we recently 10 manned Onyxia.

Rings, trinkets and necklaces are usually relatively high in DKP cost.  It's worth it, though.  More people need it.  Supply and demand. :P.  With set pieces, a much smaller population of your raid is in need of that item, so it should be less in price.

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #95 on: April 17, 2006, 03:50:18 pm »
95dkp for the head is a lot, though.   :(

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 18, 2006, 02:00:42 am »
Ugh... no, that's just stupid.  Sure I spent a lot on it, but that's because 33/35 people need it.  :)
Eh, more people need it in your guild, but it still drops every time. Supply and demand is supply and demand. There is a larger supply, but I guess it your guilds there's a larger demand as well... I still have no idea how it could be double DKP.

My raid is better than yours; and I'm on a RP server! ^_^  (epeen.  I'm just kidding :P).

We do MC through Ragnaros in less than 3 hours now.  ZG is cake (it is anyway), we've downed the first couple of bosses in RAQ and AQ 40 (we've only tried a few times) and we're through Neffy in BWL (We one shot all the bosses before him) and we recently 10 manned Onyxia.
We progress incredibly fast. Like we just started Vael saturday, and we downed him today. We would've downed the Broodlord on our second try today, but when we got him down to 30% with all of our people up, half of our people disconnected. We also took Onyxia down on our first shot, and cleared all the way through MC in a month or 2.

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #97 on: April 18, 2006, 02:06:42 am »
Eh, more people need it in your guild, but it still drops every time. Supply and demand is supply and demand. There is a larger supply, but I guess it your guilds there's a larger demand as well... I still have no idea how it could be double DKP.

Although that was a pain in the ass to read, we only down onxyia four times a week, and when almost everybody wants it.. it gets to be a pain in the ass.  :)

We now have two molten core groups, the first one clearing to rag, the second getting to garr with one wipe due to accidental pull of magmadar (They still would have won but the warriors aren't very good at dancing and the dwarf priest was the first dead).

We progress incredibly fast. Like we just started Vael saturday, and we downed him today. We would've downed the Broodlord on our second try today, but when we got him down to 30% with all of our people up, half of our people disconnected. We also took Onyxia down on our first shot, and cleared all the way through MC in a month or 2.
[/quote]

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #98 on: April 18, 2006, 02:16:27 am »
Although that was a pain in the ass to read, we only down onxyia four times a week, and when almost everybody wants it.. it gets to be a pain in the ass.  :)

We now have two molten core groups, the first one clearing to rag, the second getting to garr with one wipe due to accidental pull of magmadar (They still would have won but the warriors aren't very good at dancing and the dwarf priest was the first dead).

If that was a requirement, I would be strongly inclined to not join that raid.  That's way too much raiding.  Three days a week (MC + BWL + AQ40) is more than I need right now anyway.

If anything, more than one group with non-equal competancy would veer me away.  I'd be afraid of getting stuck in the lesser raid, as greedy as that sounds.

[/quote]

We've downed every boss other than Vaelstraz (got him on our second) and Nefarius our first try.  We've wiped a few times after the initial kill, but it's generally due to server error.  Broodlord is arguably the easiest boss in BWL; I'm serious.  He's a piece of cake.  If your healers and tanks are on the ball (which should be the case in any battle), there's absolutely nothing to worry about.

Nice doube post, by the way. ;D

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #99 on: April 18, 2006, 02:35:32 am »
Hell no, my guild has been refered to as a community guild.  500 toons, going strong with no raid attendance requirements.  The main group, or Alpha was designed to progress as smoothly and as quickly as possible through MC so we can get some damn work done on Razergore, which nobody wants to do.  But as soon as we down him everyones going to want to go, which is like what Molten Core used to be.  :-\

I'm in the Alpha group, btw.  :)

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 18, 2006, 05:47:05 pm »

We've downed every boss other than Vaelstraz (got him on our second) and Nefarius our first try.  We've wiped a few times after the initial kill, but it's generally due to server error.  Broodlord is arguably the easiest boss in BWL; I'm serious.  He's a piece of cake.  If your healers and tanks are on the ball (which should be the case in any battle), there's absolutely nothing to worry about.[/quote]
Do you guys buy tons of healing/mana pots, or is it pure skill? If it is pure skill, I congradulate you strongly. I wish I could find a guild where EVERYONE puts as much effort as I do every second. As for the Broodlord, I know he's easy. We wiped the first time because all our rogues decided to be mad DPS rogues and got killed from the AE, so we couldn't put the suppression totum down. That was our only mistake, as the second time we had server issues.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #101 on: April 18, 2006, 06:23:36 pm »
Do you guys buy tons of healing/mana pots, or is it pure skill? If it is pure skill, I congradulate you strongly. I wish I could find a guild where EVERYONE puts as much effort as I do every second. As for the Broodlord, I know he's easy. We wiped the first time because all our rogues decided to be mad DPS rogues and got killed from the AE, so we couldn't put the suppression totum down. That was our only mistake, as the second time we had server issues.

I don't personally know of any member who goes out of their way with buying potions at all.  I know some of them make them, but none of the people I associate with regularly use them.  We've made amazing progress in BWL, considering we only started about two months ago.

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2006, 01:37:37 am »
If you give me mats, Metal, I can make any potion (excluding flasks) and I have all the transmutes.  :)

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2006, 09:43:56 am »
I don't use potions, don't want to waste my money on something when I can just skill it up.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2006, 10:16:34 am »
I don't use potions, don't want to waste my money on something when I can just skill it up.

I tend to agree, but there are fights where potions are almost necessary.  Have you done Chromaggus yet?  He lasts about 15 minutes ...