Author Topic: Windows is so hard to... obtain  (Read 10551 times)

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
Re: Windows is so hard to... obtain
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2006, 07:30:56 pm »
I countered whatever you said in response by simply restating the original argument since you provided no real counter and by that it can be taken that you possibly needed it explained slowly incase you missed something.

I don't know, you posted the topic in windows security a forum for things like new ways to figure things out which usually include the use of innovation..if you were going to post to make a joke or whatever it is you were trying to get out of this you should have posted in roflcopter.

Like I said, you want to blame someone to assume something when there is an overwhelming amount of other things which can easily be used to misinterpret what you said as I stated above.

"whatever I said" implies that you didn't actually read it, which makes the last two posts you've added completely useless.  I provided a perfectly legitimate counter, you chose to not discuss it, portraying one of two things: you didn't read/understand it or you want to strengthen your argument by leaving pieces of mine out.

Seeing as Windows views these types of things as "security," I decided this was a rather appropriate place for this topic.

An overwhelming number?  Make a list, please.  If you find two or three overwhelming, I certainly hope you can get a firmer grasp on life before you graduate.  I predict you'll be overwhelmed quite often if that's the case.  I can assume whatever I want.  I think the intellectual level of this community is rather high, and decided they didn't need an explanation with the pieces of information I provided.

I provided enough information for anyone educated enough in technology to understand what I'm talking about.  You simply misinterpreted the tone of one of my sentences, which is basically what sparked this entire argument:

I didn't even have to try to crack it...

I didn't mean I cracked it with little effort, I meant I didn't even attempt to crack it.  Sure, I could have used different wording, but I can't have an infinite amount of insight.  You expecting me to is completely invalid.

So you think security is you "bypassing" something which has been done hundreds of times and it's quite old? Interesting, and you talk so much about the "intellectual" level of people how ironic.

Now let me list:

Forum Name
Topic Name
Your Post
Your Image

That's four, more than two or three, so yea you lose.

Misinterpreting the tone along with the circumstance of it being in the security section when it belonged elsewhere, an image which really does nothing to make me think otherwise, and a message which does nothing to make me think otherwise. Seems like all fingers point to you regarding who's fault it was, and you still try to blame me for the misinterpretation when your lack of information is what started this, again interesting.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

trust

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2006, 07:31:30 pm »
Thanks for your contribution to increased prices for everybody.

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2006, 07:32:39 pm »
haha.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2006, 07:38:12 pm »
Teach me your secret. I can't seem to activate Windows even on keys I own. :/
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2006, 07:44:09 pm »
So you think security is you "bypassing" something which has been done hundreds of times and it's quite old? Interesting, and you talk so much about the "intellectual" level of people how ironic.

Now let me list:

Forum Name
Topic Name
Your Post
Your Image

Misinterpreting the tone along with the circumstance of it being in the security section when it belonged elsewhere, an image which really does nothing to make me think otherwise, and a message which does nothing to make me think otherwise. Seems like all fingers point to you regarding who's fault it was, and you still try to blame me for the misinterpretation when your lack of information is what started this, again interesting.

Nice horribly illiterate sentences.  Sorry, had to...

As I've already mentioned, I was making fun of Windows, most boasting the skills I have to crack it.  As I've already mentioned (you failed to recognize it again, even after I'd explicitly mentioned it):

If you knew me at all, you'd know I hate arrogance and therefore attempt to dilute my own mannerisms that could be labeled as smug.

This was a poor stab at humor, I'll admit.  It didn't even imagine that people would interpret this as bragging.  If you're so insecure that you view something like this as a challege, I truely feel sympathy for you.

Concurrently, I would like to point out that four is far from overwhelming as well.  Besides, the context used on a global scale provides enough information (as I've already pointed out) to understand what I'm talking about.

You're welcome.

It probably has something to do with the fact I acivated it on version 2002.

Offline Eric

• I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2006, 07:46:20 pm »

Thanks for contributing to the supply and demand that gave them the ability to increase prices for everybody.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2006, 07:47:17 pm »
Thanks for contributing to the supply and demand that gave them the ability to increase prices for everybody.

Hahaha.  I love you.

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2006, 07:49:26 pm »

Now let me list:

Forum Name
Topic Name
Your Post
Your Image

Nice horribly illiterate sentences.  Sorry, had to...

As I've already mentioned, I was making fun of Windows, most boasting the skills I have to crack it.  As I've already mentioned (you failed to recognize it again, even after I'd explicitly mentioned it):

If you knew me at all, you'd know I hate arrogance and therefore attempt to dilute my own mannerisms that could be labeled as smug.

This was a poor stab at humor, I'll admit.  It didn't even imagine that people would interpret this as bragging.  If you're so insecure that you view something like this as a challege, I truely feel sympathy for you.

Concurrently, I would like to point out that four is far from overwhelming as well.  Besides, the context used on a global scale provides enough information (as I've already pointed out) to understand what I'm talking about.

You're welcome.

It probably has something to do with the fact I acivated it on version 2002.

Sorry forgot you were my english teacher. Incase you didn't know, english isn't my native language so I don't see it logical to even bring that into an argument, so yea take it somewhere else.

You may have mentioned it but you consider to use the same argument that it was "my fault" and I'll continue to bring up that argument regardless.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2006, 07:51:49 pm »
Sorry forgot you were my english teacher. Incase you didn't know, english isn't my native language so I don't see it logical to even bring that into an argument, so yea take it somewhere else.

You may have mentioned it but you consider to use the same argument that it was "my fault" and I'll continue to bring up that argument regardless.

No, I didn't know that.  I wasn't trying to be mean.  I just felt like making another lame stab at humor.

And I'll continue to argue that you lacked the insight to see more than one possible meaning in something I wrote!  It's your responsibility as the reader! ;)

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2006, 08:05:37 pm »

No, I didn't know that.  I wasn't trying to be mean.  I just felt like making another lame stab at humor.

And I'll continue to argue that you lacked the insight to see more than one possible meaning in something I wrote!  It's your responsibility as the reader! ;)

How am I supposed to look something up when I was given no indication that what I interpreted as was wrong?

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2006, 08:12:42 pm »
How am I supposed to look something up when I was given no indication that what I interpreted as was wrong?

Learn to be skeptical of your own thoughts!  Duh! :P

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2006, 09:29:59 am »

You use Windows on your desktop too.
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2006, 09:35:15 am »

... He was refering to actually paying for the product.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2006, 08:24:37 pm »

Ah. Well, it's lose-lose whether or not you actually pay for it. :)
- Newby

Offline Eric

• I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2006, 08:29:10 pm »

Ah. Well, it's lose-lose whether or not you actually pay for it. :)

Your neighbor says the same about you.  It's why you still haven't gotten past holding hands.