Author Topic: What to do with my tax return?  (Read 11604 times)

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
Re: What to do with my tax return?
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2006, 03:35:03 pm »
They're hurting that bad, huh?  Well, good luck finding a job/getting them pulled if that's what you decide to do.
No, they don't hurt at all.  But they're causing infection in the gum and a cavity in the next tooth over.  He said if I wait too long I'll be getting 6 teeth out instead of 4.

That would really suck!  I guess you better get it taken care of quickly since time is now of the essence as far as losing teeth goes.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2006, 04:19:53 pm »
They're hurting that bad, huh?  Well, good luck finding a job/getting them pulled if that's what you decide to do.
No, they don't hurt at all.  But they're causing infection in the gum and a cavity in the next tooth over.  He said if I wait too long I'll be getting 6 teeth out instead of 4.

That would really suck!  I guess you better get it taken care of quickly since time is now of the essence as far as losing teeth goes.
Well, apparently the job I think I'm getting has medical/dental coverage, so that's a plus. 

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2006, 12:12:47 am »
What job is it?
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2006, 12:18:54 pm »
TBA :P