Author Topic: Immigration Protest.  (Read 12156 times)

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
Re: Immigration Protest.
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2006, 08:40:39 pm »
then they bring their flags and run around with it.

Then the schools say we cant bring ours. LOL
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2006, 09:25:24 pm »
Everyone here started out here as an immgrant at one point.
No, not everyone started out here as an immigrant.  I was born here in the United States.  I'm pretty sure there's no way that that makes me an immigrant.  Ever.

Hispanic are the one who does most of the jobs other people doesn't do, cutting grass, washing dishes, etc.
So does the 12-year-old kid down the street who wants to buy that shiny new bike.  Or that guy who came here illegally as a child who's getting his Master's in Neurobiology, he's *definitely* doing jobs that the white people won't do.

I've had people of latino heritage walk out of classes recently, it's obnoxiously rude to the professor and peers. It seems like an excuse to leave classes rather than a real protest, incited by local radio stations for the most part.
Very true.  I don't know anyone in my college classes who left.  It's just the high school kids.  You know here in Arizona we had 20,000 people last week clogging our streets?  They're expecting over 100,000 next week.  And a good friend of mine whose family immigrated here legally from Mexico is putting together a rally *against* the illegals.

Haha, you're crying about that? You can't even compare the thing a white folk did to the black folk back in the days, but that's not the fucking problem!
No, it's not the fucking problem.  I wasn't a slave owner, and I didn't go tar and feather or hang or do any other shit like that to black people.  There is no fucking reason I should be held accountable for it.

The US wasn't always liked it is today, native americans had lived on this very land today, and the european had invaded and toke over.
I'm sorry for having parents and grandparents from Europe.  But I have news for you: none of my family came here and killed all the Indians.  So again, how are you going to hold me accountable for it?  I'm just as much a victim of circumstance as the illegal children are.

I can't find a job because the company/farmer prefers mexicans.
Or maybe because they prefer people who don't get high.

#2) WAVE THE AMERCIAN FLAG YOU ASS HOLES!...you might get some support then (support you wouldn't have to steal from people that pay you're god damn way through life)

I assume you've heard about the Colorado school that doesn't allow flag-themed clothes to be worn, the San Diego school that is completely banning all American flags, and the Apache Junction High School student coming up on arson charges for burning a Mexican flag that was hung over the Junior ROTC building?
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2006, 10:49:07 pm »
I know you're not supposed to put the flag on stuff to sell & make a profit, but I doubt that is why Colorado is banning the flag clothing.  Why are they?
Any idea what San Diego is banning flags from their schools?
I can understand burning something on school grouns arson...sort of.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2006, 11:20:47 pm »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060401/ap_on_re_us/immigration_flag_ban
Mary Mother of Jesus!
I don't like the bannning of anything, generally, that's against the 1st God blessed Amendment!  I ESPECIALLY don't like it when fuckers ban the American Flag!

WHAT HELL LONGMONT, COLORADO!?...I guess someone needs to shove their red, white, & blue shoe your ass for you to see the light.
Hell, here in NEW fucking Mexico I haven't seen one God damned protest...that's cause we've got the REAL illegal immigrants who don't really give a fuck, they're here illegally & they'll just come right back over once sent to Mexico...it ain't too long of a walk.

I didn't find anything much about San Diego

Offline MyndFyre

• x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2006, 11:22:00 pm »
I know you're not supposed to put the flag on stuff to sell & make a profit, but I doubt that is why Colorado is banning the flag clothing.  Why are they?
It's "offensive."

Technically speaking it is arson.  But a LOT of people think the kid was justified.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2006, 11:56:15 pm »
It's "offensive."

Technically speaking it is arson.  But a LOT of people think the kid was justified.
I think it is excusable maybe, I don't know about justified.

ALSO, it isn't arson from what this legal dictionary thing says.

arson
n. the felony crime of intentionally burning a house or other building. The perpetrators range from mentally ill pyromaniacs to store owners hoping to get insurance proceeds. Historically, arson meant just the burning of a house, but now covers any structure. A death resulting from arson is murder.
Also, if the flag belonged to the student I think he ought to only be prosecuted for reckless endangerment or something of that sort...do you have to have intent to commit arson?  I don't remember from my CJ class.
I'll ask about this all on friday if I can remember and we're slightly on this subject of burning crap

Offline MyndFyre

• x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2006, 12:02:10 am »
Title 13 of the Arizona Revised Statutes, Chapter 17, section 13-1703:
13-1703. Arson of a structure or property; classification

A. A person commits arson of a structure or property by knowingly and unlawfully damaging a structure or property by knowingly causing a fire or explosion.

B. Arson of a structure is a class 4 felony. Arson of property is a class 4 felony if the property had a value of more than one thousand dollars. Arson of property is a class 5 felony if the property had a value of more than one hundred dollars but not more than one thousand dollars. Arson of property is a class 1 misdemeanor if the property had a value of one hundred dollars or less.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2006, 12:09:19 am »
Title 13 of the Arizona Revised Statutes, Chapter 17, section 13-1703:
13-1703. Arson of a structure or property; classification

A. A person commits arson of a structure or property by knowingly and unlawfully damaging a structure or property by knowingly causing a fire or explosion.

B. Arson of a structure is a class 4 felony. Arson of property is a class 4 felony if the property had a value of more than one thousand dollars. Arson of property is a class 5 felony if the property had a value of more than one hundred dollars but not more than one thousand dollars. Arson of property is a class 1 misdemeanor if the property had a value of one hundred dollars or less.
But what if the flag was owned by the kid burning it?  I doubt the school would have a Mexican flag.  At most he probably gets a weekend in juvy, though.  A small misdemeanor sounds alot nicer than a Class 5 Felony. 

Offline MyndFyre

• x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2006, 12:17:26 am »
But what if the flag was owned by the kid burning it?  I doubt the school would have a Mexican flag.  At most he probably gets a weekend in juvy, though.  A small misdemeanor sounds alot nicer than a Class 5 Felony. 
It was owned by another student.  But screw that man, I wouldn't want to have a criminal record.  I still don't think a jury would find him guilty.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2006, 12:25:40 am »
A class 1 misdemeanor is actually the most sevre misdemeanor there is. The lower the class is, the more sevre it is. A class 1 misdemeanor is just on the verge of being a felony.

Anyways, I really don't like some of these bullshit laws comming into effect. How can you be offended by an American flag when you're living in America? If you're offended by your our country's symbol, which is everything America stands for, you need to get the hell out right now!  Somebody needs to take the jackasses that put these law into effect and rip them from their seats of power for taking away our constitutional rights! I don't even live in Colorado and I'm pissed.

I'm pretty scared of what this country is turning into. Is the country run by a bunch of Mexicans who have more pride in Mexico and other countries than they do the country they're living in? People really piss me off.
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2006, 05:22:58 pm »
A class 1 misdemeanor is actually the most sevre misdemeanor there is. The lower the class is, the more sevre it is. A class 1 misdemeanor is just on the verge of being a felony.

Anyways, I really don't like some of these bullshit laws comming into effect. How can you be offended by an American flag when you're living in America? If you're offended by your our country's symbol, which is everything America stands for, you need to get the hell out right now!  Somebody needs to take the jackasses that put these law into effect and rip them from their seats of power for taking away our constitutional rights! I don't even live in Colorado and I'm pissed.

I'm pretty scared of what this country is turning into. Is the country run by a bunch of Mexicans who have more pride in Mexico and other countries than they do the country they're living in? People really piss me off.
They're not offended by the flag, its just that people are taking this thing to the extreme.  People protesting the bill are waving Mexican flags, the people in support of the bill are waving American flags, also probably in protest of the people waving Mexican flags.  Then it just escalates to where the KIDS get out of control.
They're just trying to stop these DUMBASS kids from being dumbasses, which is hard to do...I went to highschool and had to see people that went there...I know.

I'm just glad we live in a part of the country where no one is protesting this bill, if they did I'd be fine with it (as long as there were no Mexican flags...then I'd have to go Protest Warrior all over them).

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2006, 08:05:14 pm »
I am just upset that schools are taking this type of action towards it all. I have seen so far 4 bean dips wearing a "mexican pride shirt" and I thought that they should take it down due to the new laws as well. I mean we live in the damn country. Why should we give up something as pure and beatiful as the American flag? It just pisses me off. This wouldnt happen in any other country i will tell you that. If this shit was going down in Canada Iam sure it wouldnt make it to the news becuase the stupid mother fucker protesting would be shot in the face.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 10:13:50 pm by ZeroX »
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2006, 09:55:40 pm »
I am just upset that schools are taking this type of action towards it all. I have seen so far 4 bean dips wearing a "mexican pride shirt" and I thought that they should take it down due to the new laws as well. I mean we live in the damn country. Why should we give up something as pure and beatiful as the American flag? It just pisses me off. This wouldnt happen in any other country i will tell you that. If this shit was going down in canada Iam sure it wouldnt make it to the news becuase the stupid mother fucker protesting would be shot in the face.
Everyone in Canada are too lazy to protest.
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2006, 12:04:17 am »
I am just upset that schools are taking this type of action towards it all. I have seen so far 4 bean dips wearing a "mexican pride shirt" and I thought that they should take it down due to the new laws as well. I mean we live in the damn country. Why should we give up something as pure and beatiful as the American flag? It just pisses me off. This wouldnt happen in any other country i will tell you that. If this shit was going down in canada Iam sure it wouldnt make it to the news becuase the stupid mother fucker protesting would be shot in the face.
Everyone in Canada are too lazy to protest.
HA!  I read something to the same effect on my F150 forum.  Dude says people in Canada don't give a crap about anything, they just sit there...but he still wouldn't wave an American flag (he's from West Virginia) in support of America against Canada