Author Topic: Continuation of topic  (Read 2487 times)

Offline igimo1

• View Profile
Continuation of topic
« on: May 03, 2006, 10:57:46 pm »
My thoughts exactly. Please don't disrespect my fellow clan members in our home, especially for lame and quite hypocritical reasons. If you continue to take the attitude you have displayed in the thread thus far, you will find yourself banned from these forums rather quickly.

Rofl... I'll take that as an apology, since you failed to defend yourself and chose to condescend to me (yet again, it seems). Telling me that I am 'lame and quite hypocritical' doesn't work, since you have no evidence to back it up after you pay attention to some of my posts. Instead of playing the righteous protector of x86, why don't you let your members defend themselves instead? Pathetic scumbag.

Don't tell members to "learn their place" when you're a guest on OUR forums.  Go learn your place.

Why do you even bother to post when this doesn't concern you, not at all? Shut the fuck up you piece of shit, let Quik defend himself instead of you two playing a two-man offensive.

Unless you're suffering from some sort of self-delusion, you haven't joined x86. Quit playing the suckup - it's not coincidence that you only have the balls to insult me after Quik posts.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
Re: Continuation of topic
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 11:06:24 pm »
My thoughts exactly. Please don't disrespect my fellow clan members in our home, especially for lame and quite hypocritical reasons. If you continue to take the attitude you have displayed in the thread thus far, you will find yourself banned from these forums rather quickly.

Rofl... I'll take that as an apology, since you failed to defend yourself and chose to condescend to me (yet again, it seems). Telling me that I am 'lame and quite hypocritical' doesn't work, since you have no evidence to back it up after you pay attention to some of my posts. Instead of playing the righteous protector of x86, why don't you let your members defend themselves instead? Pathetic scumbag.

Don't tell members to "learn their place" when you're a guest on OUR forums.  Go learn your place.

Why do you even bother to post when this doesn't concern you, not at all? Shut the fuck up you piece of shit, let Quik defend himself instead of you two playing a two-man offensive.

Unless you're suffering from some sort of self-delusion, you haven't joined x86. Quit playing the suckup - it's not coincidence that you only have the balls to insult me after Quik posts.

Here you go, your deluge of insults raining down upon my head as you twist my words into a knot. If you even stopped to interpret what I said, you'd realize that I wasn't insulting you personally, just your skewed views about how you feel you may behave on these forums. As for the reasoning behind my posts, I feel that I've properly explained that; anything else is evident to anyone but yourself by merely glancing at your entire index of posts here. You may stop being an asshole to the valued members of this forum or you may leave.

By the way, wtf is wrong with your eyesight? Rabbit is in the clan, which gives him full right to tell you how to act in his home. If he doesn't like how you're acting, a big board notice will tell you so next time you try to visit. I have no idea why you come here just to act like an ignorant, stuck-up prick to every member, but it really isn't helping your raitings in the polls (I mean that figuratively of course, I for one wouldn't consider starting a vote on you based on how you've acted thus far).
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline igimo1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 11:25:15 pm »
Here you go, your deluge of insults raining down upon my head as you twist my words into a knot. If you even stopped to interpret what I said, you'd realize that I wasn't insulting you personally, just your skewed views about how you feel you may behave on these forums.

Don't play that shit with me - insulting my actions insulted me just as surely as if you'd directed it at me.

As for the reasoning behind my posts, I feel that I've properly explained that; anything else is evident to anyone but yourself by merely glancing at your entire index of posts here. You may stop being an asshole to the valued members of this forum or you may leave.

My index of posts? If you skim over some of those topics, you'll find that I only flame after a particularly large package of idiocy appears. Tell your 'valued members' to quit being so utterly extremist, radical, idiotic, foolish, or just ignorant (which I don't expect to happen any time soon).

By the way, wtf is wrong with your eyesight? Rabbit is in the clan, which gives him full right to tell you how to act in his home. If he doesn't like how you're acting, a big board notice will tell you so next time you try to visit.

Please consult this page.

I have no idea why you come here just to act like an ignorant, stuck-up prick to every member,

If there are intelligent, thoughtful, productive topics (which are rather few), I post in them. The failing is, of course, that there are so relatively few of those that my flame posts just happen to overrun the useful ones. You can remedy this by running IQ tests upon forum registration.

but it really isn't helping your raitings in the polls (I mean that figuratively of course, I for one wouldn't consider starting a vote on you based on how you've acted thus far).

My ratings? LOL! A total of two members (three, if there was a failure to update the members page to include rabbit) posted in that topic. Sure, you might think I am 'ignorant' and a 'stuck-up prick', but if your members didn't have extremist, racist, criminal, foolish, homosexual tendancies, my being a 'prick' would be the least of your worries
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 11:28:02 pm by Topaz »

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 11:45:45 pm »

By the way, wtf is wrong with your eyesight? Rabbit is in the clan, which gives him full right to tell you how to act in his home. If he doesn't like how you're acting, a big board notice will tell you so next time you try to visit.

Please consult the proper page.
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2006, 12:04:01 am »
Here you go, your deluge of insults raining down upon my head as you twist my words into a knot. If you even stopped to interpret what I said, you'd realize that I wasn't insulting you personally, just your skewed views about how you feel you may behave on these forums.

Don't play that shit with me - insulting my actions insulted me just as surely as if you'd directed it at me.

Not in the least. Stop trying to justify your personal vendetta.

As for the reasoning behind my posts, I feel that I've properly explained that; anything else is evident to anyone but yourself by merely glancing at your entire index of posts here. You may stop being an asshole to the valued members of this forum or you may leave.

My index of posts? If you skim over some of those topics, you'll find that I only flame after a particularly large package of idiocy appears. Tell your 'valued members' to quit being so utterly extremist, radical, idiotic, foolish, or just ignorant (which I don't expect to happen any time soon).

It is not your right as a guest upon these forums to point out character flaws in the other members. Sure, you can point out flaws in their arguements in debate topics, but personally insulting them is not looked highly upon.

See Ergot's post. That page is outdated, it even lists me as a leader which I clearly am not. The title next to someone's name on the forum post that you're replying to is much more evident then a seperate page off somewhere that you're trying to use to back up your mistake.

I have no idea why you come here just to act like an ignorant, stuck-up prick to every member,

If there are intelligent, thoughtful, productive topics (which are rather few), I post in them. The failing is, of course, that there are so relatively few of those that my flame posts just happen to overrun the useful ones. You can remedy this by running IQ tests upon forum registration.

If you don't have anything productive to add to a topic that you have deemed "unuseful", don't post in it. None of us want to read your crap.

but it really isn't helping your raitings in the polls (I mean that figuratively of course, I for one wouldn't consider starting a vote on you based on how you've acted thus far).

My ratings? LOL! A total of two members (three, if there was a failure to update the members page to include rabbit) posted in that topic. Sure, you might think I am 'ignorant' and a 'stuck-up prick', but if your members didn't have extremist, racist, criminal, foolish, homosexual tendancies, my being a 'prick' would be the least of your worries

Again, you're picking personal issues of others in a debate about YOUR character. Now, just because they didn't post in a topic that is visible to you doesn't mean you are giving off a general aura to other members, a bad vibe eminating from all of your posts.

I suggest you stop arguing about all of your problems with this clan: if you have so many issues with the members then leave and you won't have to deal with them again.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2006, 12:27:53 am »
extremist,
One who advocates or resorts to measures beyond the norm, especially in politics.

I would like to ask how me expressing my opinion is advocating or resorting to measures beyond the norm?  have I ever said "Hey everyone, lets go blow shit up"?....no, I've said maybe we should, but I havent actually done it.

Pathetic scumbag.
...you're just making yourself look bad now :(
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 12:32:56 am by CrAz3D »

Offline igimo1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2006, 12:38:37 am »
It is not your right as a guest upon these forums to point out character flaws in the other members. Sure, you can point out flaws in their arguements in debate topics, but personally insulting them is not looked highly upon.

And because you happen to be a member of x86, you're allowed condescend to me?

See Ergot's post. That page is outdated, it even lists me as a leader which I clearly am not. The title next to someone's name on the forum post that you're replying to is much more evident then a seperate page off somewhere that you're trying to use to back up your mistake.

Titles given to others are meaningless to me; thats why I didn't look.

If you don't have anything productive to add to a topic that you have deemed "unuseful", don't post in it. None of us want to read your crap.

Those posts are there so the subject might realize their mistakes and repent. Nobody's noticed, so far.

Again, you're picking personal issues of others in a debate about YOUR character. Now, just because they didn't post in a topic that is visible to you doesn't mean you are giving off a general aura to other members, a bad vibe eminating from all of your posts.

You missed the point of that segment; instead of trying to solve my problem (is it even a problem?), maybe you should fix your members instead? As I stated before, those posts wouldn't be there if they weren't so overwhelmingly stupid.

I suggest you stop arguing about all of your problems with this clan.

I don't - I usually just put a post here and there, and those users respond to it. You're the one that brought this argument to me, and rabbit as well by being a follower-tool of yours.

if you have so many issues with the members then leave and you won't have to deal with them again.

I wouldn't bother, but using your members as sport is just so enjoyable.