Author Topic: poofycakes to the rescue!  (Read 15609 times)

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
Re: poofycakes to the rescue!
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2006, 12:22:36 pm »
OH MY FUCKING GOD LEARN TO TYPE WITH ENGLISH.
I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A FUCKING ANEURISM.
Z0MG EVEN DEADLY CAN TYPE WITH ENGLISH AND HE'S INDIAN!!!!!

if you want me to be honest, every post you make makes me think you are lieing about your age, and you are actually 10 :P. In fact, maybe I am giving you too much when I say that.... If you would, learn to type too..... reading what you post makes me think this forum is going down hill.... :P
Hell, I knew how to type by the time I was 10.

Typing like an idiot should never be associated with age.  Almost all adults that have had experience with IM clients (especially AIM) talk even worse than that.
Heh, I hate it when my mom sends me text messages that say "Where r u" or even worse, "Where ru".  I just keep thinking... "are" and "you" are the first words in the predictive text feature that would come up for those key sequences... why can't you just type them out?!?"

Haha, you guys are so tied up into being pedantic that I think you all got *really* taken.  I can see some intelligence underlying poofy's posts: perhaps like in Dumb & Dumber, you'd have to be a little smart to be that dumb.  I repeat Newby's question, "who are you" really?

Administrators: ip lookup?
It's not a matter of being pedantic.  It drives me nuts when people talk like that, period, typing or otherwise.

The only person within any kind of IP range (by which I mean xxx.xxx.*.* where * is the variable) is Antitrust, who's never posted here, just registered.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 12:24:33 pm by MyndFyre[x86] »
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline xex

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2006, 12:26:23 pm »
when i complete my programs it compiles like poopie goin into the toliet, nice & easy

Not if you have diarrhea.

Shadow Legion @ USeast
http://shadowlegion.org

c:\xex

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2006, 12:32:03 pm »
Yeah, but pestering him about it won't make it change.  He's doing it intentionally to bug you guys.  Whoever that is has signed up for the purpose of doing things that people in this clan constantly express a dislike for, while trying to be funny about it.   I'm sure he knows some of you under a different alias.

He knows what country Yoni's from, he knows about Skywing, yet he's never been on the vL forums?  C'mon guys, open your eyes!  :o.  He wants you to pester him about grammar, etc.

Quote from: bullshit aka poofycakes

1 guy came up and tried to tackle me, i uppercuted him in before he got me and pushed him into the wall while one of the guy's came to punch me, i ducked and hit him in his face and he dropped like poopie goin into the toilet. but i won so it's all good in the hood right?

i got suspended 4 10 days and my mom was so proud of me weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*lol*

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2006, 12:54:54 pm »
How about we just trash all of his topics?  Sounds like a good way to solve the problem. :P

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2006, 01:07:57 pm »
We could just ban him?
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2006, 04:14:51 pm »
Let him stay! He's funny in a strangely erotic way.
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2006, 04:43:33 pm »
poofycakes is Rule!

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2006, 05:21:32 pm »

No other IP associated with his IP. The only other person close to his range was someone I would not suspect of being poofy at all.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline poofycakes

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2006, 07:59:50 pm »
You guys are hilarious :p

You guys really take grammer punctuation and spelling so seriously, that it's the only actual thing you talk about. Just because someone talks like I did, doesn't mean you criticize them on how they do it. If that's the way they want to talk, then let them. No reason to flame them for it and make them feel bad just for visiting a forum.

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2006, 08:06:40 pm »

You guys really take grammer punctuation and spelling so seriously, that it's the only actual thing you talk about. Just because someone talks like I did, doesn't mean you criticize them on how they do it. If that's the way they want to talk, then let them. No reason to flame them for it and make them feel bad just for visiting a forum.
It's not that we take it seriously, no not at all.  We take the ability of reading and understanding what someone is saying in a post very seriously.  A lot of us could not care less if you don't use proper or perfect grammar on here.  Just make an attempt of legibility. 
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline poofycakes

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2006, 08:19:04 pm »
Legibility? Legibility of what? I have nothing to prove to you guys.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2006, 08:27:07 pm »

Out of the hundreds of threads posted after your arrival, you're able to conclude that the only thing we've discussed is your purposeful crappy grammar?  Fascinating.

There's plenty of reason for flaming them.  They're not just "visiting a forum," they're using crappy grammar in posts.  As simple of a mistake as it may sound, it's one most of us fine genuinely annoying, which is what causes our bitching.  We don't have to let them talk that way.  We can bitch all we want about their grammar.  If someone finds it annoying enough, I see plenty of reasons that they can bitch about it.

Legibility? Legibility of what? I have nothing to prove to you guys.

Of your messages.  It takes longer to read something that's written without concise grammar than with.  If you don't want to be taken seriously, then I suppose that's your problem.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 08:29:02 pm by Sidoh »

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2006, 08:48:51 pm »
Haha, you guys are so tied up into being pedantic that I think you all got *really* taken.  I can see some intelligence underlying poofy's posts: perhaps like in Dumb & Dumber, you'd have to be a little smart to be that dumb.  I repeat Newby's question, "who are you" really?

Edit:  Like Poofy though, I think this is pretty funny.  Too bad I spoke :(

I agree with your assessment, although it has become stupid to the point of being largely annoying. An act or not, it's getting on my nerves.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2006, 11:05:16 pm »
Perhaps if you can provide valid justification I'll be less critical

To save you the headache of reading his English, I'll share one. Remember when you were learning to type? Remember how you had to look all over the keyboard to find the key you were looking for? Yeah - it really sucked. Judging by the meaning behind the posts of poofycakes (not their spelling itself), it doesn't seem he's been well educated about computers, implying that he's rather new to computing, and thus keyboarding. Like everyone here who had to learn to type, he'll get there.. eventually.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2006, 11:10:04 pm »
No, I think he's a perfectally capable typist.  His problem is he wants to whore attention by typing as he's shown.