Author Topic: Because deadly said I couldn't...  (Read 5533 times)

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
Because deadly said I couldn't...
« on: June 13, 2006, 02:07:57 am »
I made one with my own background :D.
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
Re: Because deadly said I couldn't...
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 02:18:17 am »
NEAT!  I wouldn't EVER use those colours for a background, but nice anyway!
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 03:20:24 am »
NEAT!  I wouldn't EVER use those colours for a background, but nice anyway!
Yea... It's so bright it'll give a blind man vision x_x
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 10:28:19 am »
It reminds me of absinth

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 02:55:44 pm »
They ruined that IS300. Personally, with a spoiler, I prefer the IS350. But never that wing, it looks terrible on everything. The IS300 pwns with no spoiler, <3 Euro Altezza stock lights.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 04:01:42 pm »
They ruined that IS300. Personally, with a spoiler, I prefer the IS350. But never that wing, it looks terrible on everything. The IS300 pwns with no spoiler, <3 Euro Altezza stock lights.
But I put the spoiler on :((

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 05:52:49 pm »
But I put the spoiler on :((

Those style wings look terrible on any car. They should be outlawed.

IMHO, I personally like the Lancer EVO spoiler, the WRX STi spoiler, or the JDM version of the Integra's (the taller one). Most spoilers sucksors.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 10:45:39 pm »

IMHO, I personally like the Lancer EVO spoiler, the WRX STi spoiler, or the JDM version of the Integra's (the taller one). Most spoilers sucksors.
I agree with most of that.  I don't like the Lancer's spoiler that much.  I've seen some pretty neat customs though.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 10:55:02 pm »
ahh my eyes... they burn

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2006, 01:33:57 am »

I agree with most of that.  I don't like the Lancer's spoiler that much.  I've seen some pretty neat customs though.

I don't like most custom ones since most people aren't as good designers as the original car designers themselves, and therefore cannot compare. Although, I'll admit, that the EVO in generally looks like ass mostly.

There are 2 types of stock Lancer spoilers. The OZ Rally's is small, with 3 pillars. The EVO's is a higher wing. I like both, but the higher one looks more like a racing car, and I like that.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2006, 12:07:16 pm »
I don't like most custom ones since most people aren't as good designers as the original car designers themselves, and therefore cannot compare. Although, I'll admit, that the EVO in generally looks like ass mostly.

There are 2 types of stock Lancer spoilers. The OZ Rally's is small, with 3 pillars. The EVO's is a higher wing. I like both, but the higher one looks more like a racing car, and I like that.
Well, the only time I've seen custom-made spoilers is when the person has modded their car to hell (complete body kit, tire switch, rims, headlights, the whole deal).  It wouldn't look right putting a custom spoiler on a regular car, in my mind.  But I don't live in Cali and don't see weird things with cars daily.  The EVO isn't that pretty a car, heh.  I'd agree with you about that.

I haven't seen the OZ Rally's one I don't think, but I've seen the EVO's one and it's a pretty nice compliment to the car.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 12:45:38 pm »

Well, the only time I've seen custom-made spoilers is when the person has modded their car to hell (complete body kit, tire switch, rims, headlights, the whole deal).  It wouldn't look right putting a custom spoiler on a regular car, in my mind.  But I don't live in Cali and don't see weird things with cars daily.  The EVO isn't that pretty a car, heh.  I'd agree with you about that.

I haven't seen the OZ Rally's one I don't think, but I've seen the EVO's one and it's a pretty nice compliment to the car.

Why would you put a body kit on an EVO? LOL!

Evo stock spoiler:

OZ Rally stock spoiler:

There's also a different one for the new Ralli//Art cars, but those don't look so great.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2006, 03:03:42 pm »
Why would you put a body kit on an EVO? LOL!

Evo stock spoiler:

OZ Rally stock spoiler:

There's also a different one for the new Ralli//Art cars, but those don't look so great.
Why would you put a body kit on an Escalade?  I've seen some really stupid things before.  Made me wish I was that rich.

Yeah, I've definitely seen the stock EVO spoiler but not the OZ Rally one.  Though I don't see very many EVO's.. which is probably a good thing.  I'm not a huge fan of Mitsubishi as a whole.  Their cars don't really appeal to me aesthetically (sp?).

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed