Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Tuberload

• Neophyte
  • x86
    • View Profile
Sorry
« on: June 16, 2006, 04:09:51 pm »
iago I just wanted to apologize about anything that may have come between us in the past. When I get access to a computer a little more frequently I might jump back on the JavaOp team if the project is still active, and you are ok with that. Until then take care.
I am prepared to be ridiculed for what I believe, are you?

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: Sorry
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 09:06:04 pm »
I don't remember anything coming between us, but whatever that was it's ok. 

I've put together various parts (GUI, networking, settings, inter-bot communication), but at the moment I intend to use them for a Shadowrun program instead of for JavaOp3.  I do intend to do JavaOp3, but at the moment Shadowrun seems more fun.  I don't think putting together the bot from what I have will be very difficult, though.

Offline Tuberload

• Neophyte
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 11:36:28 pm »
Can you explain your idea of inter-bot communication?

I was thinking of a collective intelligence plug-in of sorts, which would allow the use of multiple bots on certain tasks such as channel moderation, and the like. The ultimate goal would be the utilization of resources spread out over a collection of JavaOp’s.

Is that along the same lines as what you're talking about or not? The only other thing I can think of would be internal communications, in which case I am on a whole nether topic.
I am prepared to be ridiculed for what I believe, are you?

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 08:12:56 am »
I've actually designed it to connect the user interface to the bot.  But it can be used bot->bot as well.  I'm also going to be using it to put together a roleplaying server (involving chat, etc).  It's very flexable. 

I posted a lot about it here:
http://www.x86labs.org:81/forum/index.php/topic,6070.0.html

I didn't actually say in that thread that I intend to use it for JavaOp3, so shh :)