Author Topic: FUCK AMERICA  (Read 8527 times)

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
FUCK AMERICA
« on: June 24, 2006, 02:08:47 am »
Stupid long ass line back into USA from Canada... Fucking Customs searching through all my shit. BREAKING MY FUCKING CUP HOLDER. FUCKING ASSHOLES! Canadian customs rocks. FUCKING SEATTLE TRAFFIC! Undercover police cars having a field day too.
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
Re: FUCK AMERICA
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 02:44:01 am »
Stupid long ass line back into USA from Canada... Fucking Customs searching through all my shit. BREAKING MY FUCKING CUP HOLDER. FUCKING ASSHOLES! Canadian customs rocks. FUCKING SEATTLE TRAFFIC! Undercover police cars having a field day too.
I dont like canada's border control much, they denied my family acess to get into Canada because my dad had a misdmeanor marijuana possesion when he was 18 (backround checks!). I live really really close to canada (MI) so I suppose I could visit it any time I wanted though (i have no criminal record at all).

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 02:47:52 am »
They didn't ask for ID... but the fucking American did.  It's a violation of my rights.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 03:38:59 am »
They didn't ask for ID... but the fucking American did.  It's a violation of my rights.
How is it a fucking violation of your rights?  How would we know you're a fucking American if we don't fucking know who you are?!?

Fuck your cupholder!
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2006, 03:50:33 am »
How is it a fucking violation of your rights?  How would we know you're a fucking American if we don't fucking know who you are?!?

Fuck your cupholder!
THEY DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEARCH MY DIRTY UNDERWEAR AND JUST LEAVE IT ALL FLUNG AROUND THE CAR AND BREAK THE CUPHOLDER.

Actually, I don't think they have the right to search my vehicle because of the Fourth Amendment:
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
Not to mention they put us in a room where we could not see the vehicle.

On second thought... a cup holder is a small price to pay versus being branded a terrorist and sent to Guantanamo Bay and stripped of any right.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 03:54:26 am by Ergot »

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2006, 04:16:36 am »
Well then get a constitutional lawyer and sue customs for violating your rights!  A lot of us do happen to think that it is reasonable to check your car for smuggling things.  That's what happens when you leave the fucking country. 

I'm not (yet) a legal scholar, so I don't know whether that's constitutional.  It seems to me that it'd be happening to people besides you.  Has nobody tried suing?
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2006, 04:21:29 am »
Yes. It is reasonable to check my car to see if I'm smuggling things, but shouldn't I be allowed to supervise? How do I know they won't just steal something, like the car. (I checked and AFAIK they didn't).  I'm looking into suing them for violating my rights, but you know after 9/11 they can get away with anything. In addition, I'm looking into suing them for my cup holder.  It'll probably end up being more work than it's worth, or I'll forget about it and never leave the country by car again.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2006, 05:29:01 am »
You're a moron.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2006, 05:59:08 am »
You're a moron.

... Was that necessary?

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2006, 06:16:20 am »
I'd sue them for a cupholder too. In fact, brb..
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2006, 10:03:51 am »
I dont like canada's border control much, they denied my family acess to get into Canada because my dad had a misdmeanor marijuana possesion when he was 18 (backround checks!). I live really really close to canada (MI) so I suppose I could visit it any time I wanted though (i have no criminal record at all).
I'll bet your dad was being an asshole or a jerk.  With certain people, I just look for any excuse to deny them.  When I worked at a beerstore, if somebody came in who was acting like an idiot, I'd look for an excuse not to serve them. 

And incidentally, I'm glad they don't let criminals into my country. 

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2006, 10:58:50 am »
* Joe is glad posession of a deadly weapon didn't go on his record.

EDIT -
They'd let me in with a misdemeanor truancy at 15, right? :p
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2006, 01:36:07 pm »
Why did they search your car so intensely?.....

Also, I dont believe they violated your rights at all.  They are supposed to search YOU to keep ME safe...thats how it works

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2006, 02:03:52 pm »
I'll bet your dad was being an asshole or a jerk.  With certain people, I just look for any excuse to deny them.  When I worked at a beerstore, if somebody came in who was acting like an idiot, I'd look for an excuse not to serve them. 

And incidentally, I'm glad they don't let criminals into my country. 
I suspect it's because we're Asian... from California. And Asians tend to try and smuggle them lychee stuff back right?  Getting into Canada was a piece of cake... they didn't even look at our passports ;P! Go Canada!
Why did they search your car so intensely?.....

Also, I dont believe they violated your rights at all.  They are supposed to search YOU to keep ME safe...thats how it works

I know, but I have rights as well.  See the fourth amendment.  However, I guess they can do whatever they want now because they want to protect you from terrorist eh?  It's not that I don't agree that they should search people; I just think there's a better way to do it than sticking people in a room then rummaging through their stuff, leaving a giant mess in the vehicle, and breaking cup holders
I'm very sensitive about my cup holder; I had to hold my drinks on the way back home -.-.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2006, 02:05:37 pm »
Well, as somebody else said, your fourth amendment protects you from unreasonable search.  I don't think that there's anything unreasonable about searching people entering the country.