Author Topic: AP Exam results.  (Read 9502 times)

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
Re: AP Exam results.
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2006, 05:21:38 pm »
I haven't gotten mine back yet. I can honestly say I don't expect them to be high.
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline Nate

• You all suck
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2006, 02:38:19 pm »
I win.  I win.  My school sucks.  My friend, the valedvictorian, took 3 tests and got all 1's.  No possible way that we combined got 4 1's and a 2.  We are smarter than that.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2006, 02:46:19 pm »
I win.  I win.  My school sucks.  My friend, the valedvictorian, took 3 tests and got all 1's.  No possible way that we combined got 4 1's and a 2.  We are smarter than that.

That's really weird. I'd personally submit for a re-grade.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2006, 04:16:47 pm »
LMAO, I don't know how it is in your school so I won't comment, but in my school, being a valedictorians means absolutely nothing in the way of ability. There were five co-valedictorians (don't ask).  Three of the co-valedictorians took the AP Calc Exam.  I was the only one who passed it.  The other two recieved ones.  Also, one of them only got a 2 of the AP Gov. exam.  The other got a 3.  I would like to know how the other two did on their gov. exams, though.

On a related side note, one of the co-valedictorians from two years ago went on to college to fail Calculus and Chemistry.

errr... something like that...

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2006, 04:24:22 pm »
LMAO, I don't know how it is in your school so I won't comment, but in my school, being a valedictorians means absolutely nothing in the way of ability. There were five co-valedictorians (don't ask).  Three of the co-valedictorians took the AP Calc Exam.  I was the only one who passed it.  The other two recieved ones.  Also, one of them only got a 2 of the AP Gov. exam.  The other got a 3.  I would like to know how the other two did on their gov. exams, though.

On a related side note, one of the co-valedictorians from two years ago went on to college to fail Calculus and Chemistry.
I'm pretty sure it's the same everywhere.  If you have the highest GPA (which means absolutely nothing) then you're valedictorian.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2006, 05:12:04 pm »
I'm pretty sure it's the same everywhere.  If you have the highest GPA (which means absolutely nothing) then you're valedictorian.

It's not like that anymore.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2006, 06:08:09 pm »
It's not like that anymore.
That's how it is here. :\
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Nate

• You all suck
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2006, 07:02:20 pm »
No this kid is pretty much perfection.  They almost had a special ed kid be valevictorian one year so the classes are weighted beyond belief.  He took the same classes as all the other smart kids and ended up nearly .5 ahead of everyone in GPA.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2006, 07:17:57 pm »
No this kid is pretty much perfection.  They almost had a special ed kid be valevictorian one year so the classes are weighted beyond belief.  He took the same classes as all the other smart kids and ended up nearly .5 ahead of everyone in GPA.
Ok, I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say that the chances of your administration screwing up on 4 exams are really slim, but it's by no means impossible.  If you really think you did better, get it re-graded.

Also, all the co-valedictorians at my school were in the same core classes.  And as it has been stated before on this forum, GPA is not an extremely accurate measure of intelligence.
errr... something like that...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2006, 12:24:26 am »

Enrolment, participation and success in any [high school] course means little more than motivation, in my opinion.

Ok, I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say that the chances of your administration screwing up on 4 exams are really slim, but it's by no means impossible.  If you really think you did better, get it re-graded.

I tend to agree. :\

Also, all the co-valedictorians at my school were in the same core classes.  And as it has been stated before on this forum, GPA is not an extremely accurate measure of intelligence.

Especially in high school where most classes are managable by anyone with a normal amount of intelligence and/or high amount of motivation or interest.

Offline Darkness

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2006, 10:48:41 am »
AP Chem - 5
AP Physics C: Mechanics - 5
AP Physics C: E&M - 5
APCS - 5
AP Statistics - 4

considering i didnt have an ap stat class and i started studying for that one the night before the exam it's not bad..yay for incredibly easy multiple choice
:P
(01:22:35) Newby: I am listening to 9989. Torsofuck - Fistfucking Her Decomposed Cadaver (0:07 / 2:37 320kbps)
(01:22:39) Newby: I am listening to 9990. Torsofuck - Worm Infested Anal (0:01 / 3:02 320kbps)
(01:22:43) Newby: I am listening to 9991. Torsofuck - Raped By Elephants (0:02 / 4:14 320kbps)