Author Topic: About this Forum  (Read 2243 times)

Offline Ender

• View Profile
About this Forum
« on: November 22, 2006, 03:22:16 pm »
As Sidoh mentioned in another board, this forum is experimental. I promised Sidoh sexual favors for this board and he just couldn't refuse.

You're encouraged to answer and discuss problems, and post questions, problems, and lesson in this board. You're also encouraged to post feedback in the stickied feedback thread on what would make this forum more interesting to you.

When I say problems, I don't limit problems to a strictly mathematical context. The role of mathematics in logic puzzles and riddles is debatable, but in case you are unclear of what qualifies something as a problem, puzzles and riddles fall under the category of problems. If they are more humorous in nature than it's probably more appropriate to put them in the Humor / Entertainment board.

A way to take advantage of this board is to ask questions that a teacher did not satisfactorily answer in a class. You can post homework questions if your teacher allows it (you don't have to ask, but think to yourself whether it's "cheating") and we will trust in your integrity. We may, however, be obnoxious and rant and interrogate if it seems suspicious ;P

Furthermore, you can ask for news and suggestions on math contests and standardized math tests.

Enjoy,
Your Good (Looking) Samaritan
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 03:24:09 pm by Ender »