Author Topic: Mini Soda  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
Mini Soda
« on: January 21, 2007, 06:33:33 pm »
If anyone noticed my absence from life yesterday and early today, it was because I was in Minnisota, or however you spell it. Tory came over at around 11AM and he said "Hey, you wanna go to St. Paul?" and naturally I respond "Why?". His answer was "I'm bored", so I say "okay" and at around 4 or 5PM we're at Mall of America.

After walking around every wing on every floor (4x3 = 12 huge wings) my feet and I were very tired so around 11PM we finally ended up finding a hotel.

A ex-coworker (decided to move back to his parents house) lives in Redwing so we were going to visit him, but with the snowstorm and whatnot we decided against it, because it was about an hour away from St. Paul. However, on our way back to Wisconsin I reminded Tory that we stayed in Burnsville and were halfway there already, at which he responded "Oh really? Fuck.."

This weekend included:

Me getting ID'd (had to be over 16 to enter the mall after 4PM)
Tory getting ID'd twice (bought a sword, plus the previous)
Tory buying a sword
Me buying the BradyGames guide to WoW: BC.
Traveling 10-20 miles down I94 eastbound in bumper-to-bumper traffic, while sightseeing 50 cars in the ditch.
Dumping vast ammounts of snow on Tory's hood in standstill traffic on the interstate because his car was overheating from staying still too long.
Tory bitching about having to use his left foot to drive, as he did more clutching than accelerating.
Watching the Bears game back at Tory's house.

PS: deadly, St. Paul smells -- you have quite an aura.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.