Author Topic: Good healer?  (Read 16450 times)

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
Good healer?
« on: April 17, 2007, 08:11:08 am »
I've been told so many times that I'm a great healer, some even go to the extent to say I'm the best they've seen.

Character: 51 Human Paladin (( Helas ))

Oh, and in the first three screenshots, Neo and Invidia's mains are 70 paladins ( Neo = Holy ; Invidia = Prot. ).  So hearing from them that I am an awesome healer made me feel really good.  They also told me to level to 70 and join their raiding guild  :P
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 08:12:45 am by Furious »
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Good healer?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 09:41:13 am »
ST sucks. So does ZF. :O
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 10:01:31 am »

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 12:03:35 pm »
Its not that hard to heal people through 200 damage =/ The last boss in ST is a cake walk.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 12:37:44 pm »
ST sucks. So does ZF. :O

I liked ST a lot more than ZF, personally.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 01:00:50 pm »
Its not that hard to heal people through 200 damage =/ The last boss in ST is a cake walk.

Are you kidding?  Do you mean Eranikus (sp?) or the guy in the water?  Eranikus sleeps your tank so unless you have a MT and OT you're out a tank.  I've rarely seen a group go through ST without losing at LEAST one person, but the groups I've seen go through - or heard from people like Xalis ( Warrior ), wipes are common.  And 200 damage may be on your 70 druid - but on a group of lvl50-53 mobs hit harder.

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 05:04:04 pm »
yes, but healing doesn't get competitive until 70. low level instances usually only require one, sometimes two healers. wait until you're only considered good when you're topping healing charts, competing with 9 other healers, like in Gruul's Lair.
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 05:48:45 pm »
yes, but healing doesn't get competitive until 70. low level instances usually only require one, sometimes two healers. wait until you're only considered good when you're topping healing charts, competing with 9 other healers, like in Gruul's Lair.

Topping the healing charts doesn't mean much...

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 06:43:15 pm »

Lol.  I consider myself to be an above average healer - and as for Gruul's Lair, I enjoy WoW but I won't be raiding.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 08:18:24 pm »

Topping the healing charts doesn't mean much...

For real. I could just heal people randomly. :P
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2007, 09:17:24 pm »
For real. I could just heal people randomly. :P

Yeah.  "Overhealing," as it's appropriately named (obviously) involves spastically healing everyone who, for even a moment, is below their maximum health.  It causes real problems in raiding because it leads to wasted mana, less focus on a smaller group of people and, consequentially, more deaths.

I used to be adamantly against preventing overhealing until I realized the only reason I was against doing away with it in my raid was because I hated my raid leader and constantly disagreed with him on everything because he was a douchebag (yes, that's right, faith.  if you ever read this, now you know).

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 10:57:37 pm »
Amazing, I've been called a good tank as well. Wow!

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2007, 01:10:34 am »
topping healing meters doesn't mean you're over healing, or spamming heals. if you're good, it means you're healing when needed, and using the appropriate heal - not just greater heal, constantly. if you avoid over healing, then that's a lot of healing up on the meters if you're getting off crits and the full amount is being used. the fact of the matter is if somebody is putting out more heals, and lasting through fights, they're better. i would rather have somebody who heals a lot, and lasts through a fight mana-wise, than somebody who doesn't heal a lot but also makes it through the fight. and at 70 there's plenty of healers able to do so.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2007, 01:41:26 am »
topping healing meters doesn't mean you're over healing, or spamming heals. if you're good, it means you're healing when needed, and using the appropriate heal - not just greater heal, constantly. if you avoid over healing, then that's a lot of healing up on the meters if you're getting off crits and the full amount is being used. the fact of the matter is if somebody is putting out more heals, and lasting through fights, they're better. i would rather have somebody who heals a lot, and lasts through a fight mana-wise, than somebody who doesn't heal a lot but also makes it through the fight. and at 70 there's plenty of healers able to do so.

Isn't everything you just said really obvious?

Plus, none of it means that topping the healing meters means much.  If you're not over-healing, chances are that there's some ass who is.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2007, 02:01:05 am »
There are ways to cheat to the top of the healing meters, so the only way I find healing meters accurate is if nobody is cheating. Cheating can really cause problems in raids.

An example are the single pull Arcane Protectors between the Curator and the Shade of Aran in Karazhan. The most efficient healing method with these pulls would be for all of the healers to cast flash heals on the main tank non-stop, even when the tank is at 100% health. Often times, people in my guild attempt to cheat their way out of stacking up on the overheal meters by dancing big heals or only casting flash heals while the tank is missing health. Considering how hard these Arcane Protectors can hit once they go enraged, and the frequency of their hits, the tank could be dead in 2.5 seconds, which can be a problem if the heals aren't staggered, which they usually aren't considering all the healers start their casts once the tank is missing health, meaning they'll all finish at the same time.

That is just part of the argument I could have, for just that one mob. Healing Meters can cause huge problems for raiding guilds, yet can be a fun tool to allow that allows further progress so long that everyone is healing efficiently.
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2007, 02:06:37 pm »
Well, there's no room for cheaters during the High King Maulgar, or Gruul fight.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2007, 04:16:23 pm »
Well, there's no room for cheaters during the High King Maulgar, or Gruul fight.

Though I've never played in those instances, I doubt that's true...

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2007, 05:06:47 pm »
I've been called a great tank and I'm not specced to tank. I just invest a lot of money into working up my tanking skills from the War trainer. Although Shield Slam/Bash would be nice, I'm not dieing without them or the extra armor talents.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2007, 05:57:57 pm »
I've rarely seen a group go through ST without losing at LEAST one person, but the groups I've seen go through - or heard from people like Xalis ( Warrior ), wipes are common.

We've only wiped twice in the ~10 times I've been through. One because we didn't clear out all the dragons, and one because I jumped down and aggro'd a group of 5 while we were already fighting a group of 5. :P
- Newby

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2007, 08:20:16 pm »

Well, when you do, you'll have the same opinion that I do. Ask anyone that has, and they'll say the same. It takes everyone doing their job the correct way to beat even the intro raid bosses, such as Gruul. I haven't even brought up the more difficult ones.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2007, 08:32:57 pm »

Well, when you do, you'll have the same opinion that I do. Ask anyone that has, and they'll say the same. It takes everyone doing their job the correct way to beat even the intro raid bosses, such as Gruul. I haven't even brought up the more difficult ones.

Uh huh.  I'm sure. :P

I don't intend on playing ever again.

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2007, 12:14:55 pm »

Uh huh.  I'm sure. :P

I don't intend on playing ever again.

YOU'LL BE BACK!!!!
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2007, 01:11:55 pm »
YOU'LL BE BACK!!!!

Probably not... I'm working this summer.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2007, 02:48:40 am »
Here's a video of Nihilum 15 manning Gruul. For those that don't know, Gruul is a 25 man. There's definitely room for error.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2007, 06:12:42 am »

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2007, 10:37:10 am »
YOU'LL BE BACK!!!!

Then why did you reinstall it? :P

As for healing? I don't measure a healers worth by how MUCH they heal. (Maybe in raiding, but... It usually, in my experience, means they're just pulling more weight that other healers SHOULD be. Not that they're necessarily any deal better.) It's the sticky situations, the crazy bosses, and long ass fights that make or break a healer. And, honest to god? It's nothing special if a healer can do it. It's a matter of knowing your class. There's just so many BAD healers out there that it's recognized when you actually find one that is able to heal through the tough times.

Tanks are pretty much the same. It's really all just a matter of knowing your class, and your role. As a druid? If I tank, I never lose aggro. If I DPS, the #1 spot is reserved for me. If I heal, I keep everyone alive. I battle res on bossfights when a tank or healer dies, and innervate the silly healer that can't reserve their mana, or if the fight just goes insanely long. Would I consider myself good? Sometimes, yes. But honestly? The only reason I'm in any way better is because a majority of the game is just so goddamn terrible.

Once you hit 70, that's when you'll really know. Though, I've only seen one paladin ever heal successfully for a five man (at 70). It's not because they can't. It's because most of the paladins I run into.. suck.

EDIT: Probably a dead issue, but, my two cents. :P
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 10:39:25 am by Kaleeko »

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2007, 11:10:39 am »
YOU'LL BE BACK!!!!

As for healing? I don't measure a healers worth by how MUCH they heal. (Maybe in raiding, but... It usually, in my experience, means they're just pulling more weight that other healers SHOULD be. Not that they're necessarily any deal better.) It's the sticky situations, the crazy bosses, and long ass fights that make or break a healer. And, honest to god? It's nothing special if a healer can do it. It's a matter of knowing your class. There's just so many BAD healers out there that it's recognized when you actually find one that is able to heal through the tough times.

Tanks are pretty much the same. It's really all just a matter of knowing your class, and your role. As a druid? If I tank, I never lose aggro. If I DPS, the #1 spot is reserved for me. If I heal, I keep everyone alive. I battle res on bossfights when a tank or healer dies, and innervate the silly healer that can't reserve their mana, or if the fight just goes insanely long. Would I consider myself good? Sometimes, yes. But honestly? The only reason I'm in any way better is because a majority of the game is just so goddamn terrible.

Once you hit 70, that's when you'll really know. Though, I've only seen one paladin ever heal successfully for a five man (at 70). It's not because they can't. It's because most of the paladins I run into.. suck.

EDIT: Probably a dead issue, but, my two cents. :P

Not dead, it's just gone into a different direction. :P

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2007, 12:31:59 pm »

I don't start work until next Monday. :P

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2007, 05:54:59 pm »

I don't start work until next Monday. :P

So.. You pay for WoW so you can play for.. a week? O.o

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2007, 06:10:45 pm »
Probably.  $15 isn't that much...

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2007, 08:34:06 pm »
Healing is the hardest role to play in every almost every situation, and I'll always stand by that.

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2007, 10:23:42 pm »
Healing is the hardest role to play in every almost every situation, and I'll always stand by that.

Oh, I don't deny that. I'm a feral druid for a reason. :P I hate healing, and also, suck at it. Granted, I've managed to pull off a few instances healing as feral, but generally, I stay away from it. I do have to heal, sometimes. I don't whine or gripe about it. I do it. I save lives. It's a pain in the ass, and a healer hardly ever gets thanked for doing a good job. But, by now, as I said.. it's sorta expected.

I always try and praise a good healer when I can. But, there's a serious issue if I have a healer that I CAN'T praise. Just because it's hard doesn't mean it's impossible..

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2007, 12:01:14 am »
Healing is way easier than tanking. I've done both and I'd rather heal.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2007, 12:59:14 am »
You've never healed and tanked for a raid, then. You usually plan tanking ahead, but healing is random.

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2007, 01:57:29 am »
Here's a video of Nihilum 15 manning Gruul. For those that don't know, Gruul is a 25 man. There's definitely room for error.

Gruul was nerf'd awhile backed. He used to be tougher. Our guild one shotted Gruul after he was nerf'd, for fun, and we had 24 people, because one was afk. I'm sure by now people have gotten better at him. The guild I was in did the server-first downing of Gruul, it was pretty cool.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2007, 08:31:34 am »

You are mistaken my friend.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2007, 10:42:38 am »
I [..] whine [and] gripe about it. I do it. I save lives. It's a pain in the ass, and [I] hardly ever gets thanked for doing a good job.

Woot! Someone who understands lifeguarding!

Edit: added nobbc around I tag.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 10:45:17 am by Joe[x86/64] »
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2007, 11:53:35 am »
I [..] whine [and] gripe about it. I do it. I save lives. It's a pain in the ass, and [I] hardly ever gets thanked for doing a good job.

Woot! Someone who understands lifeguarding!

Edit: added nobbc around I tag.

For real. I hated Lifeguarding, Not only do we have to life guard. We had to be fucking tourist guides too, to our park.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2007, 02:02:45 pm »
You've never healed and tanked for a raid, then. You usually plan tanking ahead, but healing is random.

You can definiely plan tanking, doesnt mean things will always go by the book 100% of the time. Things go wrong, you lose aggro, other tanks lose aggro, you over pull, etc.

Healing you just sit back and throw heals on the tank, doing the real hard work.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2007, 06:28:39 am »

You can definiely plan tanking, doesnt mean things will always go by the book 100% of the time. Things go wrong, you lose aggro, other tanks lose aggro, you over pull, etc.

Healing you just sit back and throw heals on the tank, doing the real hard work.

Lol.  Healing isn't that simple, sorry to burst your bubble.

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2007, 07:29:11 am »
Sure it is, you drink, you heal, you get praised. Throw either a HoT or a flash heal, or a cast heal.
There may be varying skills of healers, but over all tanking is much much more difficult than healing.

Holding aggro on a Boss (especially if you're unmatched) is a hard thing to do. You need to stack sunders, while making sure he's aggrod while stance dancing back and forth between Battle and Defensive stance whenever Mocking Blow cools down if you lose the aggro. Then you have the wildcards like Challenging Shout and Thunderclap to help with multiplemob tanking.

Especially Protected Warriors, we have to try to hardest to be the best. It's much more than Charge->Threat Modifier we also need to watch our limited supply of rage, make sure our shouts are buffed (2m cooldown..), keep mobs who run hamstringed, etc.

I know healing isn't the easiest thing in the world, but it doesn't hold a cadle to how hard tanking can be.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2007, 09:55:57 am »
Like I said, you've obviously NEVER raided as a healer before.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2007, 01:12:12 pm »
Sure it is, you drink, you heal, you get praised. Throw either a HoT or a flash heal, or a cast heal.
There may be varying skills of healers, but over all tanking is much much more difficult than healing.

Holding aggro on a Boss (especially if you're unmatched) is a hard thing to do. You need to stack sunders, while making sure he's aggrod while stance dancing back and forth between Battle and Defensive stance whenever Mocking Blow cools down if you lose the aggro. Then you have the wildcards like Challenging Shout and Thunderclap to help with multiplemob tanking.

Especially Protected Warriors, we have to try to hardest to be the best. It's much more than Charge->Threat Modifier we also need to watch our limited supply of rage, make sure our shouts are buffed (2m cooldown..), keep mobs who run hamstringed, etc.

I know healing isn't the easiest thing in the world, but it doesn't hold a cadle to how hard tanking can be.

Even without raiding, it's not "easy", I can tank super easy on my druid.

/shrug

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2007, 01:40:11 pm »

/shrug

Your druid is a twink..how about I let you use Xalis and you do an ST run with him? I'll let you give him back when you have your 5th wipe.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2007, 03:44:20 pm »

/shrug

Your druid is a twink..how about I let you use Xalis and you do an ST run with him? I'll let you give him back when you have your 5th wipe.

Druid wasn't a twink when I was running VC or Stockades :P

I won't wipe if you keep me healed ;)

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2007, 05:45:13 pm »
@MM:

How can you gauge how hard healing is by such a small part of the game like raids?

Tanking is hard and even harder in raids, which makes it hard all of the time as opposed to only endgame content which most guilds or people don't even get to for a while.
So tanking, overall is a harder thing to do.

Maybe next time I'm tanking I should just let the healers take aggro, it'd probably be easy for them to heal themselves right?

Ooh, so healing ramps up when you start raiding? Big whoop.

Respec+Heal my tanking ass.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2007, 06:24:31 pm »
I don't even consider the rest of the game as part of the game. It's just training. End game PvP and PvE is what the game is about. Since I'm a pally, I've done both tanking and healing for end game raids, and I can definitely tell you which is easier.

As for tanking and healing at the same time? The other day, since my main tank sucked ass, I grew aggro on a boss fight in Kara even though I'm a paladin (pally heals generate low aggro). He actually couldn't get aggro off of me, and I just kept healing myself, and we downed the boss.

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2007, 09:18:14 pm »
I don't even consider the rest of the game as part of the game. It's just training. End game PvP and PvE is what the game is about. Since I'm a pally, I've done both tanking and healing for end game raids, and I can definitely tell you which is easier.

Not everyone thinks of it like that, nor can anyone get into a Raiding guild worth anything.  Fact is: Tanking is harder than Healer overall. Forget what the last 10% of the Game is like when compared to the other 90%

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2007, 11:55:12 pm »
The last 10% of the game is when it's actually hard, and is what is updated constantly. So fucking what if the rest of the game both healing and tanking are really easy, but tanking is a little bit harder.

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2007, 07:22:54 am »
Therefore Tanking is harder than Healer more than Healer is harder than tanking. I right in my original statement

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2007, 07:50:08 am »
Therefore Tanking is harder than Healer more than Healer is harder than tanking. I right in my original statement

Healing on your  > 20 BE priest, or your friends 70 shadow priest isn't healing.  Oh, and if you were spec'd to tank, it'd probably be a lot easier.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2007, 08:01:25 am »
Well, I played Sidoh's priest in a few ZG pugs, and having never played an end-game priest before, and only watching the bars and tossing a heal to anyone, anywhere in the raid, when I said I had to go everyone was like "No! Stay!" (so, of course, I did :P). I suppose because I was wearing tier2 in ZG, and it'd be harder if we were still learning the bosses and whatnot, but I found healing ridiculously easy.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2007, 08:29:57 am »

Healing on your  > 20 BE priest, or your friends 70 shadow priest isn't healing.  Oh, and if you were spec'd to tank, it'd probably be a lot easier.

My friends 70 Priest is holy first of all. I just respec Xalis fury yesterday to help me with my leveling.

I don't see how that's relevant anyhow.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2007, 09:45:23 am »
And like I said before, it doesn't matter because you're comparing 2 really easy things. It's like saying touching your nose is harder than touching your lips. It just doesn't mean anything.

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2007, 01:59:09 pm »
I must of been really tired when I wrote that, so many grammer/spelling errors.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2007, 03:06:22 pm »

grammar*

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2007, 03:31:45 pm »

grammar*

To be fair, I was tired there too :P

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2007, 05:44:55 am »

grammar*

To be fair, I was tired there too :P

Just giving you shit :P

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2007, 08:34:47 am »
None of this matters anymore. SC2.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2007, 01:31:12 pm »

True that.
- Newby

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2007, 03:11:30 pm »

Sure, in two years.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2007, 12:48:11 pm »
SC2 will be great, but it's an entirely different type of game.  I still think WoW will be pretty widespread.  Hell, a lot of my friends at college still played Starcraft/Diablo II occasionally.