Author Topic: Recently just got back into raiding  (Read 16941 times)

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
Re: Recently just got back into raiding
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2007, 01:15:05 am »
damn, 9:15, thats late. i just got 2 more epic items tonight from karazhan.

on a side note, do ya'll think: "Hello there i am interested in your account. I am willing to trade you an xbox 360 with 2 wireless controllers, guitar hero 2 /with guitar, gears of war, need for speed carbon, and fight night round 3."

would be a good trade for my account with a 70 priest, and 60 warrior on it? i think im going to do it. i need something to get me off wow anyways
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2007, 01:54:31 am »
on a side note, do ya'll think: "Hello there i am interested in your account. I am willing to trade you an xbox 360 with 2 wireless controllers, guitar hero 2 /with guitar, gears of war, need for speed carbon, and fight night round 3."
That really sounds suspect.
errr... something like that...

Offline Hitmen

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2007, 02:03:04 am »
damn, 9:15, thats late. i just got 2 more epic items tonight from karazhan.
:D I got my first and second epics ever tonight.

Tonight we did Attumen, Moroes, The Wizard of Oz opera event, and then went back to try at Maiden, but had a couple really bad starts, wiped when she was at ~10k hp, and then people decided it was sleep time. Friday they are trying at curator again but I'm not going to be able to be there :(
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2007, 01:11:01 pm »
That really sounds suspect.

nah i dont think so. ive emailed him back a few times, and he says hes taking a year break from college, and has been playing wow a lot recently, but doesnt want to level up on his own. he says the xbox was a gift from somebody else, and he didnt want it in the first place. i asked if it works, and he said it's only a month old, and everything works. ofcourse id have to verify that somehow. he lives in the same area as me though, so that should be easy.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2007, 09:51:21 pm »

would be a good trade for my account with a 70 priest, and 60 warrior on it? i think im going to do it. i need something to get me off wow anyways

Fuck yeah. Unless your priest is epic'd+++ out with like, a full set of T5, $280+$100+$90+$60+$60+$40 = worth way more than your characters.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Hitmen

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2007, 03:38:37 am »
Curator, chess event down tonight. Woohoo!!! We're doing pretty good for only having a single member with any raiding experience. Trying for shade monday.

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2007, 08:36:12 pm »
shade is an easy fight. it just requires that everyone knows the routine. there's also a minimum health requirement in this fight. most cloth wearers that are new to karazhan will die after he sheeps / pyro blasts you. i used to die every time when my gear sucked. i also hope that you all have deadly boss mods - it'll help out big time with shade

the chess event is easy, it's free epics :P

Offline Hitmen

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2007, 08:45:59 pm »
the chess event is easy, it's free epics :P
Yeah, the clear up to it was harder since it was 2AM and people were starting to leave, we only had 8 people for the clear. Chess event was easy, even though we screwed up the first time. Once we got used to using the pieces and such we were all good though.