Author Topic: I am a rockstar!  (Read 13780 times)

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
Re: I am a rockstar!
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2007, 04:55:51 pm »
Yes, I had two beers, and six double-rum+coke's, and I was high on "life." He never asked me if I was stoned, and he only asked me how many beers I had. My BAC was somewhere around .20, but I do drink a lot so I've got a very high tolerance. Even if I got the breathalyser, I could've argued in court that because of my higher than average tolerance, I was still okay to drive. Still, If I'd been arrested that night, I would have missed Christmas, which would have pretty much ruined my vacation.

You're such a fucking dumbass. I really wish that cop would have locked you up for a loooong time.

I have to agree.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2007, 07:28:04 pm »
Agreed. I know too many people some how affected by drunk driving deaths.
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2007, 08:32:16 pm »
so did you get a ticket?
x2?

That cop was a fucking jew.  Why'd he pull you over?  Was 75 over the limit?

I hope Quikman becomes a leader again and bans you for that.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2007, 08:53:47 pm »
Yes, I had two beers, and six double-rum+coke's, and I was high on "life." He never asked me if I was stoned, and he only asked me how many beers I had. My BAC was somewhere around .20, but I do drink a lot so I've got a very high tolerance. Even if I got the breathalyser, I could've argued in court that because of my higher than average tolerance, I was still okay to drive. Still, If I'd been arrested that night, I would have missed Christmas, which would have pretty much ruined my vacation.

You're such a fucking dumbass. I really wish that cop would have locked you up for a loooong time.

It's not like I pounded a bunch of drinks and immediately got in my car. I was perfectly capable of driving when I left three hours after I stopped drinking. The field sobriety tests are designed to be much harder to pass than someone who wasn't capable of driving safely could manage to pass. The fact that I passed them - and not just by a small margin, he noted excellence - supports my position.

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Camel> you want to do it in my butt?
<Blaze> in my butt
<Camel> let's do it in the butt
<Blaze> Okay!

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2007, 08:58:08 pm »
The speed limit was 65. He pulled me over for having unevenly light tail lights.
Well then, don't fucking speed ;D 

*retract cop = jew comment*

I was assuming it was a standard 12oz can of beer. In any case it shouldn't have been enough to cause any impairment unless he has a vagina.
Those random sexist comments are really annoying.

Gender makes no difference when it comes to alcohol, weight does. Yes, females tend to weigh less than men, but that's no reason to use having a vagina as an insult.
Generally speaking, though, chicks can tolerate less booze cause they have more fat.
http://healthcenter.indiana.edu/caps/alcohol.shtml
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 09:00:33 pm by CrAz3D »

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2007, 09:53:17 pm »

It's not like I pounded a bunch of drinks and immediately got in my car. I was perfectly capable of driving when I left three hours after I stopped drinking. The field sobriety tests are designed to be much harder to pass than someone who wasn't capable of driving safely could manage to pass. The fact that I passed them - and not just by a small margin, he noted excellence - supports my position.

All it takes is one other idiot who isn't a good driver to fuck up, and because you lose reaction time being drunk AND high, you get fucked, too.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2007, 11:07:30 pm »
I was assuming it was a standard 12oz can of beer. In any case it shouldn't have been enough to cause any impairment unless he has a vagina.
Those random sexist comments are really annoying.

Gender makes no difference when it comes to alcohol, weight does. Yes, females tend to weigh less than men, but that's no reason to use having a vagina as an insult.
Generally speaking, though, chicks can tolerate less booze cause they have more fat.
http://healthcenter.indiana.edu/caps/alcohol.shtml
Whether or not there is a link, there is still no reason to frame it in a derogatory way.

trust

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2007, 08:25:48 am »
iago must have a vag too.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2007, 10:49:50 am »
Heh, I feel bad for anybody going through life like you. Someday, maybe you'll learn to think for yourself rather than letting society think for you!

trust

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2007, 10:53:38 am »
Heh, I feel bad for anybody going through life like you. Someday, maybe you'll learn to think for yourself rather than letting society think for you!

Society thinks you have a vagina too?

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2007, 11:46:53 am »

All aboard the fail-train!  On an express route to the failboat!

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2007, 11:57:32 am »

No, society dictates that women are inferior to men, and, as such, saying that a male has female traits is an insult. For example, saying that a man can't drink as much, that he has a vagina, or even that he likes men are ways of assigning female traits to males in order to insult them.

I think that women are as good as men, and that it's ok to display female traits, in the same way that it's ok for females to display male traits. That doesn't necessarily mean that a guy is gay, since it's not an all-or-nothing situation.

trust

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2007, 12:25:38 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/v/Ei_uDStSYD8&rel=1

With that reasoning, I'm sure you're OK with this sort of behavior.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2007, 01:06:29 pm »
With that reasoning, I'm sure you're OK with this sort of behavior.

You're pathetic and apparently incapable of reading. :-\

That doesn't necessarily mean that a guy is gay, since it's not an all-or-nothing situation.

Also, what's wrong with people acting like that?  I'd certainly never get along with him, but I don't think there's anything harmful by the nature of behaving like he does.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 01:09:19 pm by Sidoh »

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2007, 01:08:18 pm »
This thread delivers.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling