Author Topic: funny videos  (Read 6663 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 02:23:47 am by Blaze »

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
Re: funny videos
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 02:13:10 am »
Tag the second as NSFW.
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 08:43:59 pm »
I don't find these very funny :P

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 08:50:25 pm »
You seem to really like vigilante justice. Hopefully some day you get shot by somebody who thinks you're trespassing. :)

Personally, I'm a firm believer that risking your life isn't worth the money you save from a robber. I'd rather let a robber get away with it than take a chance that he's armed or capable of fighting back. I mean, really, how much money is your life worth?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 08:53:32 pm by iago »

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 04:35:43 pm »
You seem to really like vigilante justice.

Actually, that was self defense.  But you're from Canadia, I wouldnt expect you to understand.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 04:46:40 pm »
But you're from Canadia, I wouldnt expect you to understand.

Feel like explaining that?
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 06:17:53 pm »

Actually, that was self defense.  But you're from Canadia, I wouldnt expect you to understand.

What was the person defending themselves against, besides losing money? Their life wasn't being threatened, provided they did what they were told to do.

Offline rabbit

• I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 07:41:19 pm »

That's subjective.

Also, you're an idiot (and that's quite objective).

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 11:21:36 pm »

What was the person defending themselves against, besides losing money? Their life wasn't being threatened, provided they did what they were told to do.

gun in your face (in america) = imminent danger = self defense when you shoot the SOB

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2009, 11:34:49 pm »
gun in your face (in america) = imminent danger = self defense when you shoot the SOB
It isn't imminent danger, it's probably more dangerous to try and shoot the guy (because then you give him a reason to pull his trigger). If you do what he's asking, you'll lose money but keep your life.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2009, 11:07:39 am »
That's armchair QB'ing this.
Gun in your face == imminent danger because you have no idea what he is going to do with that gun.  Shooting him, if you have the chance, is your best bet.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2009, 12:28:08 pm »
Gun in your face == imminent danger because you have no idea what he is going to do with that gun.  Shooting him, if you have the chance, is your best bet.
And what you're saying isn't? I'm going by human nature, not gunlust and revenge.

If somebody has a gun in your face, the _LAST_ thing you want to do is make them feel threatened, scared, anxious, angry, or any of that. Any of those is going to cause imminent danger, as you say. Shooting or trying to shoot them is a great way to make them feel all of those, simultaneously, and basically guarantee that they'll be trying to kill you.

In general, unless somebody is threatened, what motivation is there for them to kill you? They're using a gun as a tool to assist them in whatever they're doing (generally theft). If they can get the stuff and take off, that's their ideal scenario. Why would they want to kill somebody they don't have to? If they do, they know full well that people are going to be trying much harder to find them, and there's probably a hell of a lot more guilt for killing somebody versus stealing their stuff (and don't tell me that petty thieves wouldn't feel remorse for killing somebody -- that's crap, they're people too). Generally, they want to get their stuff and take off. What imminent danger is that, besides potential loss of money?

Offline Hitmen

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2009, 01:25:45 pm »
Remember, he is a republican. Money is more valuable than life!
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2009, 04:47:27 pm »
And what you're saying isn't? I'm going by human nature, not gunlust and revenge.

If somebody has a gun in your face, the _LAST_ thing you want to do is make them feel threatened, scared, anxious, angry, or any of that. Any of those is going to cause imminent danger, as you say. Shooting or trying to shoot them is a great way to make them feel all of those, simultaneously, and basically guarantee that they'll be trying to kill you.

In general, unless somebody is threatened, what motivation is there for them to kill you? They're using a gun as a tool to assist them in whatever they're doing (generally theft). If they can get the stuff and take off, that's their ideal scenario. Why would they want to kill somebody they don't have to? If they do, they know full well that people are going to be trying much harder to find them, and there's probably a hell of a lot more guilt for killing somebody versus stealing their stuff (and don't tell me that petty thieves wouldn't feel remorse for killing somebody -- that's crap, they're people too). Generally, they want to get their stuff and take off. What imminent danger is that, besides potential loss of money?

That goes both ways.  A gun in your face is a threat, therefore you have reason to kill them.  They initiated the threat.  It's already out there on the table.  A reasonable and prudent person would take "a gun in the face" as a threat.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2009, 05:03:15 pm »

That goes both ways.  A gun in your face is a threat, therefore you have reason to kill them.  They initiated the threat.  It's already out there on the table.  A reasonable and prudent person would take "a gun in the face" as a threat.

Did you actually read my post, or did you just search for something you could take out of context?