Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1761889 times)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #5580 on: August 05, 2008, 08:03:34 am »
Run this code and shit bricks: (it's C)

Code: [Select]
_(__,___,____){___/__<=1?_(__,___+1,____):!(___%__)?_(__,___+1,0):___%__==___/
__&&!____?(printf("%d\t",___/__),_(__,___+1,0)):___%__>1&&___%__<___/__?_(__,1+
___,____+!(___/__%(___%__))):___<__*__?_(__,___+1,____):0;}main(){_(100,0,0);}

It prints out all prime numbers >0 <100.

EDIT -
Changing the 100 to 1000 causes a segfault. :(
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 08:05:13 am by Joe »
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5581 on: August 05, 2008, 12:38:09 pm »
No luck with Maria.  She's always late for class and then bolts right after cause she has other classes, so I haven't been able to get more than a couple words out to her.
You could, like, talk to her during class..
I try, but I have no control over where she sits (remember, she's always late).  She sits close enough that I can say short things, but we can't have a full conversation or anything.  There's usually 1 or 2 people between us, assuming she's even on the same side of the room.
Step 1:  Grow balls
Step 2:  Fucking ask her out

Conclusion:  You cant be worse off than you are now
I'm going away Wednesday night, and I won't be around until Monday.  I don't want to go and say "you wanna go out?  But not this week.  I have plans that don't involve you."  That's kind of a dick move on its own.
And what is today?  Is it Wednesday?  No.  Ask her to hang out this evenin', casually.  Go chill some where you both would enjoy and that is a relaxed environment.  Put thought into it, don't do something stupid/cliche/etc. ... unless you think she'll like it, that is.

Crazy shit:
I started working at this law office in June '04.  One of my boss' clients happened to be my dad's boss (at the time) and he also goes to our church.  Client's employment of my dad ended (my dad went back to school to get his master's & teach).

Last fall I had a business law class that focused on civil cases, and how to break them down or build one up from a facts set.  Best class/prof I've ever

Above mentioned client is now in a sticky situation with a disgruntled home buyer (client is a contractor).  Home buyer's attorney is my blaw prof.

Interesting how the world is so small.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 12:54:00 pm by CrAz3D »

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5582 on: August 05, 2008, 12:41:16 pm »
My friend needed a tattoo removed from his hand last night, and was given a day notice to remove it at the Marines.

So, his staff sergeant bought him a little flask of JD, and said dig it out with a knife.

Well, long story short, we spent 5-6 hours in my backyard last night, and my friend's tattoo is finally out. And two bottles of Captain Morgan down. :P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5583 on: August 05, 2008, 12:54:36 pm »
You cut a tattoo off his hand?  WTF!?

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5584 on: August 05, 2008, 02:48:48 pm »
yeah... wtf...

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #5585 on: August 05, 2008, 03:40:12 pm »
That's horrible.  Did you get good footage?
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5586 on: August 05, 2008, 03:51:28 pm »
We took some pictures.

I just puked from the endeavour, haha.
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5587 on: August 05, 2008, 04:48:32 pm »
My friend needed a tattoo removed from his hand last night, and was given a day notice to remove it at the Marines.

So, his staff sergeant bought him a little flask of JD, and said dig it out with a knife.

Well, long story short, we spent 5-6 hours in my backyard last night, and my friend's tattoo is finally out. And two bottles of Captain Morgan down. :P

WHAT THE FUCK?

WHAT THE FUCK

YOU FUCKING SAVAGES.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5588 on: August 05, 2008, 04:55:39 pm »
We took some pictures.

I just puked from the endeavour, haha.
post 'em

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5589 on: August 05, 2008, 06:59:00 pm »
not only is it gross, but it's probably pretty unsafe. should of told the sergeant to suck it (is it even legal for him to demand that?) or gotten a professional to do it.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5590 on: August 05, 2008, 07:01:21 pm »
Well, the sergeant said that if my friend didn't remove it, he'd do it himself. He only had a day notice, and professionals need more than a day.
- Newby

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5591 on: August 05, 2008, 07:03:25 pm »
that sergeant was definitely out of line, threatening someone like that. your friend could have brought the issue to someone of higher rank, or at worst the court.

though of course there are drawbacks to pissing off your superior officer, probably would have to ask for a transfer after that lol.

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #5592 on: August 05, 2008, 07:11:36 pm »
that sergeant was definitely out of line, threatening someone like that. your friend could have brought the issue to someone of higher rank, or at worst the court.

though of course there are drawbacks to pissing off your superior officer, probably would have to ask for a transfer after that lol.

You can't have tattoos in visible locations (the actual regulations are a bit more specific but thats the jist). That also doesn't qualify as a "threat."
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5593 on: August 05, 2008, 07:32:01 pm »

You can't have tattoos in visible locations (the actual regulations are a bit more specific but thats the jist). That also doesn't qualify as a "threat."

Anything negative that you say you'll do to someone is a threat, with or without the right of following it through. Furthermore, if the soldier refused, the sergeant wouldn't have the right to carve it out himself, since a soldier can quit the army at any time. It's really simple -- once you quit, he no longer has any power over you.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5594 on: August 05, 2008, 07:36:30 pm »

That, and it was a "gang-affiliated" tattoo. :P
- Newby