Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762006 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #300 on: June 07, 2006, 05:56:23 pm »
I hope you realize that being an able programmer and proficiency in math and problem solving go hand in hand.

I'm not bad at math, I was just lazy and didn't do anything. To prove my math skills, I rebuke you, saying that they go hand in hand in hand, as there must be three hands.

add a pool & that'd make for one killer summer partay!

Subtract the burgers and the beer and add hot dogs. Replace the pool with a lake. Yeah, I just came home from one and it's the first day of break.
Lake would be better...yes

Lake, beer, burgers, boating, beach @ the lake, chicks @ the beack @ the lake in bikinis...............................I miss Tahoe :(

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
« Reply #301 on: June 07, 2006, 07:50:13 pm »
I hope you realize that being an able programmer and proficiency in math and problem solving go hand in hand.

I'm not bad at math, I was just lazy and didn't do anything. To prove my math skills, I rebuke you, saying that they go hand in hand in hand, as there must be three hands.

I won't bother correcting you or nit-picking but take it from someone that knows.  Being lazy about something is just as good as being bad at it.  I used the 'lazy' excuse for years and it catches up with you.
---------------

mmm Tahoe, haven't been there in a long time.  I'm less than 50 miles from the center of the contiguous United States, so it couldn't be that far, right?  :D

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 07, 2006, 10:46:19 pm »

I won't bother correcting you or nit-picking but take it from someone that knows.  Being lazy about something is just as good as being bad at it.  I used the 'lazy' excuse for years and it catches up with you.
---------------

mmm Tahoe, haven't been there in a long time.  I'm less than 50 miles from the center of the contiguous United States, so it couldn't be that far, right?  :D
HA!
...uhm,it probably is that far...took us 24 hrs  (of course we had some pit stops)

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 08, 2006, 12:12:15 am »

Amen!

Today, I got a towel as a graduation present. :D
errr... something like that...

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 12, 2006, 12:51:48 am »
I beat Megaman X and Megaman X2 on my newly acquired Megaman X Collection.  They are still awesome.

Also, I filled my piggy bank up.  I shall now sacrifice it's ceramic exterior to gain access to the wealth inside.
errr... something like that...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 12, 2006, 01:54:01 am »
commn off a buzz

still have 3 chicks in mind.  one is in town, 2 will be doing band in the fall (one being a freshman & the other a sophmore)
the sophmore in band is quite beautiful, shy, & parties occasionally..very cool.  the one in town could be a cool summertime gal ;)
the freshamn band chick could be stuck up or annoying or something...

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 12, 2006, 03:10:59 am »
You ditched ET for booze. Loser. >:(
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 12, 2006, 10:15:21 am »

speaking of booz i heard you and brian were getting crazy

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
« Reply #308 on: June 12, 2006, 10:26:55 am »

I beg to differ!  The sophomore band chick sounds like the winner.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 12, 2006, 11:19:26 am »

I beg to differ!  The sophomore band chick sounds like the winner.
hells yes sir!
http://myspace-996.vo.llnwd.net/00724/69/94/724454996_l.jpg

tho, that intown chick could be fun for the summer (parties more than the sophmore)
http://myspace-525.vo.llnwd.net/00362/52/50/362430525_l.jpg

...I just hope Amanda (sophmore chick) is still single when she comes back down for school.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 12, 2006, 11:35:19 am »
I'd hit that sophomore to hell and back (top link, right?).
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
« Reply #311 on: June 12, 2006, 11:37:19 am »
Maybe the picture doesn't do her justice, but there is something f'd up about her eyes.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 12, 2006, 11:44:17 am »
top is the sophmore, amanda, yeah.
she's shy, gorgeous (as you can tell), nice, laid back, also I hear she is "clingy" which I think is something I'd want in a woman (maybe she wont fuck around behind my back that way).
her morals (I guess?) are cool too!  moderate politically, believes in god, drinks.....all around pretty much like me so it seems

another(she's on the right)

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
« Reply #313 on: June 12, 2006, 11:47:00 am »
clingy is ok for a little while, but the minute you don't want to spend every day with her its definately a pain in the ass

imo the best solution is not to 'share' friends in that kind of a relationship, that way there is a motive for her to do something without you ;)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 12, 2006, 11:48:51 am »
clingy is ok for a little while, but the minute you don't want to spend every day with her its definately a pain in the ass

imo the best solution is not to 'share' friends in that kind of a relationship, that way there is a motive for her to do something without you ;)
yeah.

come on band camp ;)!