Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762051 times)

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #600 on: August 07, 2006, 02:48:35 am »
It is nice she owns up to her mistakes, but still, the question begs: when can you trust her ever again?
it was somewhat of a small lie...not like she lied to you about sleeping with some other guy. I'm sure its "get over-able" eventually

I'm not saying it isn't hard to get over.

But if she was scared enough to lie about something that small, and refused to admit it after repeated accusations, just imagine something on a larger scale... she'd never admit it!

Perhaps Trust nipped this problem before it exploded into something worse. That's always a chance. If he hadn't have "punished" her like he did, she may think it was OK to lie and would continue to do so.

I dunno, though.

If she was already hesitant to steal in the first place, chances are she'd be more reluctant to the next time around. Trust did tell us what was going through her mind, so it's safer to not assume and just go by what we know.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

trust

« Reply #601 on: August 07, 2006, 10:57:06 pm »
Well, I just checked Lauren's MySpace and found this nice reply from Scarlett to a message Lauren sent her telling her that I told Lauren to delete Scarlett from Andre.

im really glad to know that once "your mom and matt" MADE you delete me off of YOUR myspace that calli is your number one choice to replace me.

i don't think you want to be your friend any more than matt and your mom want you to.

and also, i think you told your mom exactly what you told matt. or if you didn't, matt did. she thinks it was my idea and that i asked you to steal for me which is not true. i don't think its fair that you allow your boyfriend and your family to think im such a abd influence and a thief and that asked you to do it. when you know full well it was your idea.

no wonder everyone you know hates me. im nothing but your scapegoat.

I don't know what to believe. I'm going to wait until Lauren responds before even bringing it up just to see what she says. (Because Lauren changed her MySpace password and doesn't know I have the new one.)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: August 07, 2006, 10:59:39 pm »
You have her password? Even after she changed it?

That's..... awkward. I mean, if I started dating someone, I would not tell them a single password to anything. If they told me, that's great; I don't plan on using their passwords whatsoever. Only in a drastic situation would I. Even then, I'd change it right after.

Keep us updated Trust! You may have caught her in another lie! I hate to say it, but I won't say it until we see how things pan out, because saying it now may make me wrong! ^^
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #603 on: August 08, 2006, 02:05:44 am »
You have her password? Even after she changed it?

That's..... awkward. I mean, if I started dating someone, I would not tell them a single password to anything. If they told me, that's great; I don't plan on using their passwords whatsoever. Only in a drastic situation would I. Even then, I'd change it right after.

Keep us updated Trust! You may have caught her in another lie! I hate to say it, but I won't say it until we see how things pan out, because saying it now may make me wrong! ^^

I think this whole situation is funny, considering hes posted that they drink when they are underage, what else would one expect? Not to be an ass Trust but I don't think you exactly have 'moral high ground' considering everything.

Newby: All the cool kids these days are posting MD5 hashes on their predictions, you know so if it comes true you can post the message and we can be like 'Oh! Newby was right!' and if you were wrong you just say you 'lost' the exact message.
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: August 08, 2006, 02:07:50 am »
I thought about the drinking thing too, but overlooked it. Hehe. :P

As for the MD5, 23861c7312b53acf5bdb67ae7fd952cf :).
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

trust

« Reply #605 on: August 08, 2006, 09:02:45 am »
Yeah I've had alcohol before, but I'm not a drinker...nor have I ever been drunk.

I have her password because she gave me her old MySpace password for some reason and it happened to be the same one as her email so after she changed her myspace I just requested them to send her her password and got it from her email.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #606 on: August 08, 2006, 10:44:52 am »
Yeah I've had alcohol before, but I'm not a drinker...nor have I ever been drunk.

I have her password because she gave me her old MySpace password for some reason and it happened to be the same one as her email so after she changed her myspace I just requested them to send her her password and got it from her email.
creepy....i hope she doent find out that yu've done that...that was (& still) is a trust issue with me.  jacque continues to follow me around online.

Just dont become overly obsessed with lauren & her stealing stuff man

trust

« Reply #607 on: August 08, 2006, 12:15:50 pm »
I called her this morning right as she was getting online. She read me Scarlett's message and I was like "...why would she lie to YOU?" and Lauren explained that when they were in the store Scarlett said "I don't have enough money for these earrings" and Lauren said "Well then you could steal them." She says she said it in a joking way, which she probably did and Scarlett thought it was a good idea and actually decided to go through with it. Lauren was thinking outloud on the phone and said she would message her back but that she's not allowed just to tell her that she needs to get her story straight. As of now I beleive Lauren, and even if it was in a less-than-joking way I don't think I'm going to continue harping over it because it was a mistake...people make them. As much as I want a "perfect girlfriend" it's just not a possibility. Stealing and lying are both forgiveable sins too, so if God can forgive her why shouldn't I?

But she was like "I wonder who read this message" and stuff and said how she changed her password. But then she said how Scarlett has all of her passwords so I'm guessing she thinks Scarlett read it. I don't know. I'm not going to admit to anything unless I'm directly asked.

Also, I got the new Verizon LG Chocolate phone yesterday (my contract was up for renewal yesterday and that's the same day the phone was released in stores.) I'll be posting a mini-review later tonight (I'm about to go to Laurens house and then we're going to a concert tonight so I probably won't be home until 10 or 11.)

Oh I don't know if I updated you guys on my injury. I sprained my lower leg and have a contusion in my ankle. I can walk fine and everything - really the only things that are given me pain are the scrapes/cuts I had...the scab formation is a little uncomfortable with the stretching feeling. I also was given a tetanus shot since I was scraped on the ground and stuff...and the nurse said it was going to hurt alot later. It didn't hurt going in or at all during the day. I really really really lucked out.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: August 08, 2006, 12:29:15 pm »
You mean you're too dumb to mark it as unread? :P
- Newby

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #609 on: August 08, 2006, 12:29:36 pm »
I was lookin @ getting that chocolate phone next week when my contract is up, let me know how that goes.

I might be lookin for a new laptop sometime, too :(

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: August 08, 2006, 02:52:14 pm »

I don't see where you get off judging her at all.  You are on absolutely no moral highground -- purposely going out of your way to snoop into her personal messages, even after she has intentionally changed her password (to diminish the possibility of this happening).  And you talk about a breach of trust?  By the way, she knows it was you who read the message.  Why would Scarlett read her own message?  Also, aside from that, Lauren is still lying to you.

re: Crazed.  Once or twice a week I will log into the vL forums rather late at night (2-3 PST).  Every single time I have, I have seen "teamstfu" viewing CrAz3D's profile.  :)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 06:04:43 pm by Rule »

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: August 08, 2006, 02:54:28 pm »
I get to quit in 4 hours. I am not feeling very good about it, but in the end it has to be done, so eh? What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. :)

Rule does have a point. And lol @ CrAz3D's ex viewing his profile.

EDIT -- I just picked up one of these to replace my 160GB hard-drive that just sits there with a dead installation of Windows (it does have some music though) and does nothing useful. So once I clean it off of the 70gb of music that sits on it, I'll move all that to my 250gb, and use that for music storage. I rule!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 04:32:10 pm by Newby »
- Newby

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #612 on: August 08, 2006, 06:15:53 pm »
re: Crazed.  Once or twice a week I will log into the vL forums rather late at night (2-3 PST).  Every single time I have, I have seen "teamstfu" viewing CrAz3D's profile.  :)
I know :(

http://www.f150online.com/forums/member.php?u=86750
Last logged on yesterday

http://forum.valhallalegends.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2976
Last logged on yesterday

trust

« Reply #613 on: August 08, 2006, 11:37:58 pm »
Newby, to my knowledge you can't mark them as unread.

Rule, you're probably right. What's she lying about though?

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: August 09, 2006, 01:49:53 am »
Quitting went easier than I had expected. He even hinted at me coming back if I returned. Pwned!
- Newby