Author Topic: My day at work..  (Read 13253 times)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
My day at work..
« on: December 22, 2006, 12:43:34 am »
(22:49:22) [x86] Joe: Bob Ryan is the biggest jackass there is.
(22:50:03) [x86] Joe: He threatened to fire me on Tuesday for not holding my rescue tube correctly, thus making me a horrible lifeguard and totally unprofessional, yet Supervisor Jenny, and even Bob himself, get away with it.
(22:50:28) [x86] Joe: Then I came to work today, and he had arranged with the Waterdome that I was sent to Wild West, where he put me in PL rotation just because I'm a bad lifeguard.
(22:51:44) [x86] Joe: From there, when we did the walk around, he got in my face and said that if he saw me slacking one more time I was fired, and that it was my LAST warning. And the slacking was me not carrying a broom and dustpan around, yet he didn't bother the other 10.
(22:52:28) [x86] Joe: He also got in Rob's face about it too, making me believe that he's racist against white Americans, as he didn't saw a word to the foreigners, only the Americans, and Rob even had a broom with him.
(22:52:55) [x86] Joe: So yeah, I hope he does fire me so I can press harassment charges and get him fired. Then he can act like a person his age should and stop being a lifeguard and get a real job.

Excuse the use of proper nouns, this was in an IM to a coworker (she's afk right now, though). So yeah, thoughts?

EDIT -
I forgot to mention that Bob is a Vietnam War Veteran, and in his 50's.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 12:46:18 am by Joe[x86] »
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
Re: My day at work..
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 01:06:39 am »
So... fired or not?
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 01:07:57 am »
Really, is it that hard to hold your tube correctly and look busy when the supervisor is around?

Also, why are you judging what he does for a living?
errr... something like that...

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 01:25:22 am »
So... fired or not?

Not. But basically if I look at him the wrong way (hell, if I look at him the right way, even), I'm fired.

Really, is it that hard to hold your tube correctly and look busy when the supervisor is around?

Also, why are you judging what he does for a living?

I don't have a problem with getting yelled at for holding my tube incorrectly -- That was totally my fault. But fired for it? Even written up? I definitely have a problem with that, especially for a first time offense. As for the cleaning thing, I do definately have a problem, because I was pointed out to be yelled at because of my race.

And I'm judging him by what he does for a living because he's so doped up from the war he could easily file for disability and some kind of veteran thingy and just retire.

Offline dark_drake

• x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 01:33:02 am »
I don't have a problem with getting yelled at for holding my tube incorrectly -- That was totally my fault. But fired for it? Even written up? I definitely have a problem with that, especially for a first time offense. As for the cleaning thing, I do definately have a problem, because I was pointed out to be yelled at because of my race.

And I'm judging him by what he does for a living because he's so doped up from the war he could easily file for disability and some kind of veteran thingy and just retire.
You were warned, not fired. Also, the racist thing sounds like a conspiracy you have going on in your head.  Finally, heaven forbid a man want to work and earn his living rather than live off of the government.  It's been my experience that people raised in that generation have a sense of pride and getting something for nothing isn't something they like or want to do; it seems there was a social stigma attached to that sort of thing. 

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 02:28:40 am »
I wouldn't consider fighting possibly the nastiest (nasty as in chemicals used.. ew..) war in history "nothing", as far as your something for nothing example. But seriously though, we (the staff) have given enough to the government that we could just call our pointless taxes the "Bob's Retirement Fund", and he's almost retirement age, anyhow.

And I'm not the only one who agrees with the racist thing. As a company, they want foreigners. Why? If a foreigner quits, they get their work visa canceled and they're deported. And that's a bad thing, of course, because they don't want to be deported. So, since the can't quit, they can give them all the shit they want without worrying about them quitting. As far as us (IE, Americans, primarily students), we aren't nearly as much so dependant on holding the job there, because we can fall back on our parents. Thus, they can't give us crap, and hate us for it. Now, how he snapped at me following that logic, I don't know, but eh?

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 03:21:16 am »
My boss told me to stop slacking. I just sat there and said "ok."

So I quit. :D
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline dark_drake

• x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 08:37:35 am »
I wouldn't consider fighting possibly the nastiest (nasty as in chemicals used.. ew..) war in history "nothing", as far as your something for nothing example. But seriously though, we (the staff) have given enough to the government that we could just call our pointless taxes the "Bob's Retirement Fund", and he's almost retirement age, anyhow.

And I'm not the only one who agrees with the racist thing. As a company, they want foreigners. Why? If a foreigner quits, they get their work visa canceled and they're deported. And that's a bad thing, of course, because they don't want to be deported. So, since the can't quit, they can give them all the shit they want without worrying about them quitting. As far as us (IE, Americans, primarily students), we aren't nearly as much so dependant on holding the job there, because we can fall back on our parents. Thus, they can't give us crap, and hate us for it. Now, how he snapped at me following that logic, I don't know, but eh?
He was paid for his service in Vietnam. Perhaps he just doesn't feel like being a leech?

So they should treat you better because you can quit? Is that what this is about?

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 09:32:53 am »
If you get fired and sue your boss, that'll make it hard++ to get another job.

Just saying.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 10:46:43 am »
If you get fired and sue your boss, that'll make it hard++ to get another job.

Just saying.
not really...just dont use them as a reference (which he shouldnt do anyway)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2006, 10:49:10 am »
I'm pretty sure something like that goes on some sort of public record.

Joe, saying you're going to sue your boss is such a childish defense.  Buck up and deal with it or quit the job if it's so terrible.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2006, 11:57:27 am »
Why would a company spend hundreds of dollars researching everything about Joe before hiring him?

If he doesnt tell them he never got fired/sued this pool place then they aren't gonna know

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2006, 12:25:19 pm »
Why would a company spend hundreds of dollars researching everything about Joe before hiring him?

If he doesnt tell them he never got fired/sued this pool place then they aren't gonna know

Who said anything that implied that they'd have to sped hundreds of dollars to access public records?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2006, 12:29:26 pm »

Who said anything that implied that they'd have to sped hundreds of dollars to access public records?
If Joe doesn't tell them they are only going to know that he worked at a pool place, got fire & then sued, is if they do research on Joe's history.  And I'm sure requesting all of those records will add up quickly.

Its not like his next young employer will think "Joe is lying, he must've had a job before" & look it up, it'd be a "real job" employer that would look it up sometime when Joe has already had other small jobs & what not.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2006, 12:33:05 pm »
If Joe doesn't tell them they are only going to know that he worked at a pool place, got fire & then sued, is if they do research on Joe's history.  And I'm sure requesting all of those records will add up quickly.

Requesting records costs money?  I don't even think it would take much time or effort.

Its not like his next young employer will think "Joe is lying, he must've had a job before" & look it up, it'd be a "real job" employer that would look it up sometime when Joe has already had other small jobs & what not.

It depends on the job.  Plus, he lives in buttfuck nowhere.  I think everyone in his town would know about his little adventure.

Offline Mythix

• The Dude
  • x86
  • Victory
    • View Profile
    • Dark-Wire
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2006, 01:00:12 pm »
As opposed to bumblefuck no where, where it's all solitude and serenity. Seriously deal with the issue at hand, If he keeps "running his mouth". Talk back to him about it, if he fires you over that then you've had your first life lesson in how to piss people off.
Philosophy, n. A route of many roads leading from nowhere to nothing.

- Ambrose Bierce

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2006, 01:56:46 pm »
Requesting court records does cost money.

Most law suits don't hit the paper, so I dont many people would know about it

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2006, 02:09:25 pm »

Documentation.

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2006, 05:11:43 pm »

Joe, saying you're going to sue your boss is such a childish defense.  Buck up and deal with it or quit the job if it's so terrible.

You either didn't read or didn't understand the original post. The fact is I can't deal with it because I did nothing wrong in the first place. Well, except the tube thing, but you'd think the supervisors would get yelled at, and the managers wouldn't be hypocrits about it, before they'd go to the normal ranked guards.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2006, 07:47:43 pm »

Documentation.
??? you mean like proof that requesting records cost money?

well, I work for a lawyer & every time we get copies of the documents that the court has on file the secretary has to fill out a request form & then they bill us for the copies.

Not sure where I'd find proof that I have to do this, unless I just take a picture of the next request I take

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2006, 08:11:12 pm »

Yeah. I used to threaten people with lawsuits. Eventually I realized it made me sound like a bitch. Now I just threaten to eat their family and burn their house down.

I'll tell you what: nobody fucks with me now. :P
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2006, 08:16:04 pm »
You either didn't read or didn't understand the original post. The fact is I can't deal with it because I did nothing wrong in the first place. Well, except the tube thing, but you'd think the supervisors would get yelled at, and the managers wouldn't be hypocrits about it, before they'd go to the normal ranked guards.

I'm in a state of complete understanding.  You're being childish.  Suck it up and deal with it.

Yeah. I used to threaten people with lawsuits. Eventually I realized it made me sound like a bitch. Now I just threaten to eat their family and burn their house down.

I'll tell you what: nobody fucks with me now. :P

HAHAHAHA.

Yeah, it's a terribly childish defense that's only used as a last resort (aside from socking the person in the face, anyway) in these circumstances.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2006, 10:02:23 pm »
Actually, I'm inclined to agree with Crazed here.  Unless he lives in some small backwoods gossip-ridden town, I don't think suing his employer would affect his future job opportunities.  A standard background check wouldn't include this sort of information, I don't think.  Just guessing though :P.  If I seriously thought I were being unfairly treated, and wanted to raise shit over it, I'd do some research before opening my mouth.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2006, 10:39:59 pm »
Actually, I'm inclined to agree with Crazed here.  Unless he lives in some small backwoods gossip-ridden town, I don't think suing his employer would affect his future job opportunities.  A standard background check wouldn't include this sort of information, I don't think.  Just guessing though :P.  If I seriously thought I were being unfairly treated, and wanted to raise shit over it, I'd do some research before opening my mouth.

I'm guessing too.  I think we all are!

If Joe's small-ass town is anything like mine, gossip spreads at an incredible rate.  If some kid gets caught smoking weed, the majority of the people involved with the town (that is to say 'excluding the recluses') are aware of it within a few days.

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2006, 12:53:34 am »

If Joe's small-ass town is anything like mine, gossip spreads at an incredible rate.  If some kid gets caught smoking weed, the majority of the people involved with the town (that is to say 'excluding the recluses') are aware of it within a few days.

My small-ass town is like yours, in the school system. I've counted three coworkers who go to school with me, though, and one is a resort attendant and another is an arcade staffperson, so only one lifeguard is from my school, so it'll be quite slow getting back to Baraboo (I work in WI Dells, about 15 minutes in the other direction).

And yeah, I don't know what I was thinking, saying I'd sue him. Sounds dumb. :P

Anyhow, thanks to our convoluted heirachy (I need to learn to spell that) system, Bob's boss was my boss today and I talked it over with him on break. The verdict is that Bob had no room to threaten me like that and will be talked to, as he wronged me when I didn't do anything wrong myself. I love it when people know how to listen.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2006, 02:08:57 am »

My small-ass town is like yours, in the school system. I've counted three coworkers who go to school with me, though, and one is a resort attendant and another is an arcade staffperson, so only one lifeguard is from my school, so it'll be quite slow getting back to Baraboo (I work in WI Dells, about 15 minutes in the other direction).

And yeah, I don't know what I was thinking, saying I'd sue him. Sounds dumb. :P

Anyhow, thanks to our convoluted heirachy (I need to learn to spell that) system, Bob's boss was my boss today and I talked it over with him on break. The verdict is that Bob had no room to threaten me like that and will be talked to, as he wronged me when I didn't do anything wrong myself. I love it when people know how to listen.

That's great.  Actually I think the best advice I could have given you (but didn't) would be to speak to his superior (whoever that is) in a polite and rational way about your situation.

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2006, 04:06:27 am »
Well, the problem last night was that I thought that manager was as high as it gets, but apparently theres two levels of managers, which I learned in a conversation at school with a coworker. So yeah, as long as I stay on Brandon's good side I'm set. :)

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2006, 08:22:00 am »
If you can't handle a little shit from your managers at your minimum wage job at your age, you'll never make it in the working world. You should just give up now, depend on your parents, and do good in school so you can hopefully learn enough to be able to be self employed and survive off that. Hell, in that case, you could even sue yourself and win!
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2006, 02:51:55 pm »
If you can't handle a little shit from your managers at your minimum wage job at your age, you'll never make it in the working world. You should just give up now, depend on your parents, and do good in school so you can hopefully learn enough to be able to be self employed and survive off that. Hell, in that case, you could even sue yourself and win!

For your information, "NEXT TIME YOUR TERMINANTED" and "THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING" is not a little shit, and $8.00/hr isn't even close to minimal wage.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2006, 03:18:21 pm »

For your information, "NEXT TIME YOUR TERMINANTED" and "THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING" is not a little shit, and $8.00/hr isn't even close to minimal wage.
agreed

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2006, 03:34:49 pm »

Yeah, it is a little shit. Because all you did was hold something wrong. It also only occurred once or twice. Essentially, "waah, i got yelled at for doing something I admitted I was doing wrong."

By the way, being a lifeguard or whatever, it is pretty much a minimum wage job. It doesn't matter if it's above the minimum wage (compared to minimum wage in Alaska, that's less) because you can't live off of it. Does this make sense?
- Newby

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2006, 04:12:56 pm »

Yeah, it is a little shit. Because all you did was hold something wrong. It also only occurred once or twice. Essentially, "waah, i got yelled at for doing something I admitted I was doing wrong."

By the way, being a lifeguard or whatever, it is pretty much a minimum wage job. It doesn't matter if it's above the minimum wage (compared to minimum wage in Alaska, that's less) because you can't live off of it. Does this make sense?
$8/an hour is nothing to scoff at...I WISH I made $8/an hour

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2006, 04:16:30 pm »
Get a real job, then. I know kids who deliver pizzas that make more than that out here.
- Newby

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2006, 11:24:56 pm »

I almost got fired over nothing. That's a lot of shit in my book, reguardless of what you say.

Please explain all the people who are living off it, then.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2006, 06:05:00 am »
The first job I had was $8.50/hr.  The same job during the summer was $6.50/hr because of lower funding from the school district.  They were both techy jobs, though, so it was great.  I actually enjoyed them more than my current job because of the environment and my boss (I just got back from role playing at his house from noon until about an hour ago), even though the pay has more than tripled.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2006, 11:26:18 am »

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2006, 12:39:00 pm »
I almost got fired over nothing. That's a lot of shit in my book, reguardless of what you say.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Not properly holding a life raft or whatever could cause someone to die. You deserve to get fired for not correctly giving 110% on the job the whole time.

But you didn't get fired, did you? You just don't like being told what to do.

Please explain all the people who are living off it, then.

Multiple minimum wage jobs. All the Mexicans I worked with worked double shifts at another restaurant. Living on 2*minimum wage is easier than just minimum wage.

$8/hr = ~$16K/yr. You ever wonder why the little lunch slips you got to prepay for lunches allowed you to get discounts if your family couldn't make ~$20K/yr? Or did you never get those? I know I got those prepay slips and prepaid in full, but always wondered why poor people got discounts.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 12:40:41 pm by Newby »
- Newby

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2006, 02:51:56 pm »
I didn't read this thread, just your original post. But stop being a little bitch and do what your boss says.
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2006, 03:17:43 pm »
@Newby: Quit your bitching. As if someone could drown in a two foot deep activity pool anyhow. And it's the long tube stick thingy that says GUARD on the front and is red. A bigger threat would have been that I was wearing shoes which would make it hard to swim, but I didn't get yelled at for that. Nobody would have been injured at all because of my actions.

As for those who are making a living off it, they hold one job. I know this because they're friends of mine, go to my church, and we hang out outside of church/work on a regular basis. They're 22, in college, live in an apartment co-owned by their younger brother (18, pre-lifeguard / slide attendant), and make by pretty well.

@Krazed:
Read the thread. I got back to his boss and he's in deep shit now.

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2006, 03:44:28 pm »
@Newby: Quit your bitching. As if someone could drown in a two foot deep activity pool anyhow. And it's the long tube stick thingy that says GUARD on the front and is red. A bigger threat would have been that I was wearing shoes which would make it hard to swim, but I didn't get yelled at for that. Nobody would have been injured at all because of my actions.

As for those who are making a living off it, they hold one job. I know this because they're friends of mine, go to my church, and we hang out outside of church/work on a regular basis. They're 22, in college, live in an apartment co-owned by their younger brother (18, pre-lifeguard / slide attendant), and make by pretty well.

@Krazed:
Read the thread. I got back to his boss and he's in deep shit now.

Theres a little thing about tattling on people. Sure it gets that person in trouble, but everyone who knows of the situation now also thinks of you differently. Grow some balls.
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2006, 05:01:01 pm »
@Newby: [1]Quit your bitching. [2]As if someone could drown in a two foot deep activity pool anyhow. And it's the long tube stick thingy that says GUARD on the front and is red. [3]A bigger threat would have been that I was wearing shoes which would make it hard to swim, but I didn't get yelled at for that. Nobody would have been injured at all because of my actions.

As for those who are making a living off it, they hold one job. I know this because they're friends of mine, go to my church, and we hang out outside of church/work on a regular basis. [4]They're 22, in college, live in an apartment co-owned by their younger brother (18, pre-lifeguard / slide attendant), and make by pretty well.

1. You're the one who started bitching in the first place.
2. It could happen. What if they bonk their head on the exit and become unconscious?
3. Why would you do such a thing? You're in charge of lives, Joe. Stupid shit like that could cost you a life. How could you live with yourself?
4. So there are multiple people paying for the apartment? That's more than one person on minimum wage paying for an apartment. If it was just him paying for it, he wouldn't be able to afford to waste time outside of work and school to do anything, especially hang out with you. I don't know how pricing for apartments/housing is out there, but damnit, you couldn't live on $8/hr if you tried.

Is this "they" plural or singular? You act as if multiple people do it, but your description leads me to believe only one does. And if he's in college, I doubt he has any money left over if he's paying for an apartment and school shit. I bet he takes his job seriously. He can't lose it.
- Newby

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2006, 07:12:08 pm »
Hey, if someone can drown in a bowl of soup then someone can drown in a kiddie pool.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2006, 07:30:07 pm »
Hey, if someone can drown in a bowl of soup then someone can drown in a kiddie pool.
If someone drowns in a bowl of soup it means that they don't have the necessary skills to function and live.  Its probably for the better

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2006, 11:48:41 pm »
Newby's a retard. He needs to govern his own (lack of a) job instead of trying to do mine, like deadly did before he left.

Locked.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2006, 01:48:07 am »
Newby's a retard. He needs to govern his own (lack of a) job instead of trying to do mine, like deadly did before he left.

Ooh, I'm unemployed. Ouch. That was a harsh blow, man! Wait a minute...

I just lost all respect I ever had for you. Which wasn't much. Nice way to try and insult me.
- Newby

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2006, 02:06:36 am »
He's also taking 7 AP classes...

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2006, 09:49:33 pm »
I don't really care how much schooling he's in right now. I'm just simply saying that I am the one who goes to work each day, punches in with my number, and works, not him.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2006, 09:54:30 pm »
I don't really care how much schooling he's in right now. I'm just simply saying that I am the one who goes to work each day, punches in with my number, and works, not him.

You seemed to imply that he was a loser because he was unemployed.  Anyone taking 7 AP classes probably doesn't have the time to work.