Author Topic: Bnet Axe V2  (Read 6308 times)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Bnet Axe V2
« on: March 14, 2005, 07:34:52 pm »
http://www.bnetaxe.cjb.net/

6 (cont.). New Cool Clans

[...]

4. Op x86
-   Another clan with a few skilled programmeers in it. If some
people in it aren't skilled, then they're aspiring good programmers.

[...]

If you are a member of one of the above cool clans, then you earned
my respect, and the whole staff's.

We rock! :D

That shit is mad entertaining. I don't know why, but they improved in their latest volume. It was quite entertaining to read.</sarcasm> -_-;;

Actually, I laughed a few times. Some of the stuff they wrote was so stupid it was funny. :P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
Re: Bnet Axe V2
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2005, 07:37:22 pm »
As I posted on Madz, I think iago wrote it :/
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2005, 07:38:28 pm »
Lol @ them hacking (name cut) (Forge?)hosting :P

The shit that struck me as funny was when they mutilated snippets of coding and totally harassed it.

3. The variable "c" was declared in a very terrible way.
So terrible, in fact, that I couldn't masturbate for a week
after seeing that.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 07:44:09 pm by Newby »
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2005, 07:48:28 pm »
http://www.bnetaxe.cjb.net/

I left them a little hello message on thier forums.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 07:50:20 pm by Warrior »
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2005, 07:56:51 pm »
Aww, I liked being on their friends list. :'(!!!!

:P

EDIT -- Actually, I want to see if they hack you or Darkside. If they hack darkside, I'll believe they can hack, and iago will be able to verify if they actually got in. :P
- Newby

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2005, 07:57:16 pm »
Should have mentioned how easy it is to install and use Metasploit, and that if everyone who trojann'd someone was 1337, the world would flip upside-down (not to mention every knowledgable "hacker" would kill themselves).

[EDIT]: From the tribute to Feanor[xL], the hacker:

Don't ask me how it happens, but he apparently
got hackers like I_ago and Skywing to code the assembly for him.

(underscore inserted to avoid filters)

[EDIT 2]: Oh yes, they use StealthBot.

[EDIT 3]: Not ForgeHosting, because of this:

madzla00   
rince          temp

Morgan would never let Rince on his server, and MadzLair got off his hosting a while ago. IIRC it's some host that has to do with death or the grim reaper or something that he's on now, or that he moved to.

It also has folder "exile". I don't know about this, but I thought Clan Exile used Venox's box. Could be different "exile", or they could be bullshitting ;)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 08:39:59 pm by Quik »
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2005, 08:41:19 pm »
Eh, it's GrimHosting.

I thought he killed Rince's hosting because of that fucking trojan I reported him for. Oh well.
- Newby

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2005, 08:54:22 pm »
EDIT -- Actually, I want to see if they hack you or Darkside. If they hack darkside, I'll believe they can hack, and iago will be able to verify if they actually got in. :P

That's exactly what I was thinking. They would give some bullshit excuse like "we don't hack for free!" or "vL and x86 is on our friends list, we wouldn't touch j00r b0x3n!"
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2005, 09:51:06 pm »
0mg ph33r th3y us3 t3h g30c17135. Th4t5 700 1337 f0r m3 y0!
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2005, 10:12:09 pm »
You'd think that if they compromised so many boxes/servers, or had their own linux box to work with, they would be able to use another host. Hmm.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2005, 11:36:06 pm »
Volume 1 "List of Faggots" (section 3) lists Skywing and Spht :P

Also, they reported in Vol.1 that CeLe was a "faggot", but then say that Clan vL is a new cool clan.  WTF?

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2005, 11:51:16 pm »
EDIT -- Actually, I want to see if they hack you

Fag.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2005, 03:34:01 am »

Honestly, I woudln't trust Darkside too far.  I doubt it's vulnerable to any remote attacks, unless somebody used a dumbass password (Note to self: run a bruter tomorrow to make sure).  I've actually taken away trust from Darkside so it can't log onto my other computers without a password, though.  I know that anybody with a user account can get a root account, and a number of people have user accounts.

I'd like to get "good stuff" on a separate computer (pie) at some point, and leave Darkside as what it was intended (for testing stuff).

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2005, 03:56:43 am »

I doubt it's vulnerable to any remote attacks, unless somebody used a dumbass password (Note to self: run a bruter tomorrow to make sure).

* Ergot looks innocent...

I swear it wasn't me T_T !!

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2005, 07:52:31 pm »
I'll change my password to my old 40-character password if you want. :P
- Newby

01Linux

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2005, 06:01:12 pm »
A little overkill newby?