Author Topic: Can I make JavaOp to join my game?  (Read 4491 times)

Offline gyuunyuu

• View Profile
Can I make JavaOp to join my game?
« on: September 04, 2007, 07:58:28 pm »
I've been playing TDA games that requires all hosts to let the bot stay as refree to spoof check till he starts the game. I've been trying to implement the same system but it's such a hard work. Can anyone help me with that or tell me where I can find such functionality?

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: Can I make JavaOp to join my game?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 07:59:13 pm »
I don't know of any public bots that can do that, but it would be possible to write a plugin for JavaOp2 that can do it.

Offline gyuunyuu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 08:21:50 pm »
I'm aware 'tennis' from Clan TDA@USEast already created such a bot and it's up and runnig very nicely. I wanted to implement such function to korean gaming community on USWest and asked for help to members of Clan TDA, but I haven't heard anything from them, yet. I was just wondering if anyone would already developed such functions because I found on their forum saying:

"They're based off of JavaOp2 (especially the login sequence... all credit to iago), but very much a different program entirely.

However, they're very much specialized (and have no interface) that you would probably not get much use out of them anyway."

I'm not much a programmer (just on my 2nd year at computer science) and was hoping to get some help here.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 10:34:34 pm »
Second year comp sci was when I wrote the Battle.net login in Java :P

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 12:38:10 am »
Wuffle did the packet inspection and wrote the current TDA implementation, not Tennis.  You can ask Wuffle, but I'm betting that even if he wanted to share, TDA wants the monopoly.

Now that more is known about how it works, it wouldn't be terribly hard to implement it if you already have the ability.

By the way, IceFrog is the only one worth talking to if you are an unkown member of the community and are wanting to discuss a dota-promoting idea.  If he doesn't respond, he has a good reason ;)

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 10:38:30 am »
2nd year CS was when I ran out of money and had to drop out/start working full time.

So, I guess you could say it's when I wrote my Java bot as well. However, Hdx did most of the heavy lifting with JBLS - I use his CD key decoder, Broken SHA-1 hasher for cd key/password hashing, and SRP module. I wrote my first battle.net bot when I was a sophomore in highschool.

[/offtopic]

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Camel> you want to do it in my butt?
<Blaze> in my butt
<Camel> let's do it in the butt
<Blaze> Okay!

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 11:54:18 am »
I should point out that Hdx's CD key decoder, sha1, SRP, etc. was written by me. :P

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2007, 01:40:03 pm »
No, you shouldn't.

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Blaze> in my butt
<Blaze> Okay!

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2007, 02:21:26 pm »
I shouldn't, but I did anyways. I wasn't trying to grab credit, I was trying to place blame on myself :P

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2007, 04:17:43 pm »
2nd year CS was when I ran out of money and had to drop out/start working full time.

So, I guess you could say it's when I wrote my Java bot as well. However, Hdx did most of the heavy lifting with JBLS - I use his CD key decoder, Broken SHA-1 hasher for cd key/password hashing, and SRP module. I wrote my first battle.net bot when I was a sophomore in highschool.

[/offtopic]

CSB? 8th grade. Binary bot, freshman. I win! :P

To also shove blame in a different direction, JBLS was written by The-FooL, and apparently he died or something so Hdx took over the project.

EDIT -
In 8th grade, I took a general CS class that dealt with MS Office. In my freshman year, I took a VB class first semester and a Java class second semester. In my sophomore year, I was signed up for AP Programming, but that ended up being dropped due to lack of students to take it, and I ended up taking a CS class around computer repair and problem diagnosis on the hardware level. This year I'm taking an intro to C++ class, since I don't actually know C++ (very well), but I intend to fly through it since the concepts, and much of the syntax, will come straight from my knowledge of C#.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 04:22:25 pm by Joe[x86] »
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Hdx

• The Hdx!
  • <3 Java/Cpp/VB/QB
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2007, 07:11:31 pm »
Hahahah, Fool didn't die. He just got a life :P (School)
He laid down the initial framework for JBLS and then I jumped in close to the beginning.
Almost all the code pertaining to hashing was written by iago or converted from his code. As far as I know. Cuz everyone knows I'm shitty with reversing anything.
As for my first binary bot... Hell I don't know, way to fucking long ago.
~Hdx
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 07:24:12 pm by HdxBmx27 »
http://img140.exs.cx/img140/6720/hdxnew6lb.gif
09/08/05 - Clan SBs @ USEast
 [19:59:04.000] <DeadHelp> We don't like customers.
 [19:59:05.922] <DeadHelp> They're assholes
 [19:59:08.094] <DeadHelp> And they're never right.

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2007, 12:12:53 pm »

[/offtopic]

CSB? 8th grade. Binary bot, freshman. I win! :P

To also shove blame in a different direction, JBLS was written by The-FooL, and apparently he died or something so Hdx took over the project.

EDIT -
In 8th grade, I took a general CS class that dealt with MS Office. In my freshman year, I took a VB class first semester and a Java class second semester. In my sophomore year, I was signed up for AP Programming, but that ended up being dropped due to lack of students to take it, and I ended up taking a CS class around computer repair and problem diagnosis on the hardware level. This year I'm taking an intro to C++ class, since I don't actually know C++ (very well), but I intend to fly through it since the concepts, and much of the syntax, will come straight from my knowledge of C#.

Joe, when I emulated my first login to BNCS, CSB didn't exist yet, there was very little known about BNCS, vL was the cool place to be, and most people didn't even know how to decode CD keys. While I can't take credit for doing the research in to hashing or decoding anything, I do believe I had the first successful port of the code to VB - it's tough to say for sure, since it was tabu to release source code at that time. Furthermore, I've never sent a CD key or a password to a BNLS server. I use it for version checks because it keeps the client from being dated.

I don't see how you "win" just because you're younger than I am; this hasn't been a competition to see whose e-penis is the longest since before BNCS bots went open-source.

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Blaze> in my butt
<Blaze> Okay!

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2007, 07:24:41 pm »
My e-penis is totally the biggest.

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2007, 11:13:07 pm »
Too bad the competition is whose is longest. Sorry, you lose.

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Blaze> in my butt
<Blaze> Okay!