Author Topic: The post your picture thread.  (Read 408280 times)

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: The post your picture thread.
« Reply #1065 on: October 25, 2008, 05:39:02 pm »
Low-cut shirts makes life easy, eh?
Welcome to society. Please discard any dignity you have in the bins on the left.

Why are all of your pictures with MySpace angles? You don't have any legitimate photographs?

And everyone else stop busting a nut just because a girl posted her picture on here, it's like you all automatically find any girl on here to be the hottest thing ever.
Wow. I actually.. agree.. with you about something..

Though, I have to say, props for taking pictures that peer down your boobs. I neglected to use the fact I'm female to try and get into the clan, and apparently that didn't work to my advantage.
Sorry. I'll leak the nudie pics next time, babes. I thought they were just for me privately. =(
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: October 25, 2008, 05:40:26 pm »
Why are all of your pictures with MySpace angles? You don't have any legitimate photographs?
haha, that's exactly what I was thinking, but I decided to be nice and not say it. :)

I was going to say something too..

One of her pictures looks a lot like

which is actually

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: October 25, 2008, 05:42:07 pm »
And everyone else stop busting a nut just because a girl posted her picture on here, it's like you all automatically find any girl on here to be the hottest thing ever.
All I'm saying is people here are easily impressed, and it's pathetic.
Then why do you stick around, other than to flaunt your supposed superior maturity?

Also, ~4 people != "you all".

I was obviously talking about the people that had done what I said, not the entire forum. And the reason I stick around is more or less because of habit, but as you can see I don't post here that frequently anymore.

Not to be rude, because yeah she might be attractive if we saw a real photograph of her and not an angles shot focusing only on her breasts or she may not be, but in either case there's no reason to sit here and tell her how hot she is. Does anybody here actually think that, in real life, going up to a woman and telling her how attractive she is and how sexy she is is going to make her like you? No she's going to see you as some pussy who can't control your attraction, and she'll know she has control over you.

This is to every guy here (but mainly for Newby since he's the only person here who I actually care about getting laid) and you can take or leave this advice -- it doesn't affect me -- but I'd suggest that somebody at least try it. Next time you're talking to a girl that you like, don't show her that you're nervous or that you're not in control. Don't ask her what she wants, just do it. Lead. Show her that you're in control of yourself and of the situation. If you want to go somewhere else at a party or something, take her hand and lead her there. Too many guys put women on a pedestal even if she doesn't deserve it (as we're seeing in this thread.) Remind her that she doesn't deserve it, tease her, make fun of her, whatever. Don't fall into her traps where she trys to maintain dominance.

I'll give you an example...there was this girl on Thursday night that I started talking to. The first time we kissed, I only let her get two kisses then I lead her back over to where everyone else was. I did this throughout the night, to the point where we were playing pool and she pulled me down on top of her on the pool table. I teased her again telling her how she was being too forward, but really this just shows that the anticipation I had created by not kissing her whenever she wanted just made her more turned on. This is the same girl that throughout the night kept telling me how much of an asshole I was, and who kept flirtatiously hitting me whenever I'd make fun of her. Most girls love it because they secretly don't want to be in control, they want the guy to be. This girl even came out and said that some of the stuff I'd said to her, and especially the fact that I was able to control myself and make her wait to kiss me and stuff was "hot" and something no guy had ever done with her before. She said I was the first guy to ever stand up to her.

The girls here might post saying how wrong I am, but who cares I know this is what works. The less interested you appear to be in her, the more interested she'll be in you. Telling a girl how sexy you think she is isn't going to get you anywhere.

Edit: Before I get bitched out, of course there are exceptions and there are girls who will drop their panties just because you gave them a compliment. But these girls are probably girls that are either sluts, or have low self-esteem and need approval, or both.

Edit 2: In a nutshell basically everything I just said equates to confidence, that's really the end all be all. Remember that you're living your life for you, not for some girl. If you get shot down, it happens...there's always another night and another girl. Last night I was dancing with three girls at the same time, I don't remember what happened but for whatever reason this stopped and I didn't dance with them again...later I asked the hottest one if she wanted to dance more and she said no. I mean that sucks, but it doesn't matter that much...after the party ended I went to sleep. No big deal.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 05:53:54 pm by truste1 »
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #1068 on: October 25, 2008, 06:36:55 pm »
I neglected to use the fact I'm female to try and get into the clan, and apparently that didn't work to my advantage.
Not properly introducing yourself to the majority of the clan was the only thing that didn't work to your advantage.

I was sort of joking when I said that. ;) I understand I could've done a lot better, I just didn't have the patience to add everyone to my list and try to start a conversation about something. Not a big deal, anyways. I'm too shy, to do that, or to post numerous pictures of myself showing off the boobage I don't really have, or to try to make people think I'm hot or something silly like that.  ::)

@ deadly : I love you. <3

@ trust: Please... You're embaressing yourself. Even I'M willing to admit she's sexy. *millions of lesbian jokes ensue* This is a forum. People act how they act on a forum because... It's a forum. Not everyone is as honorable and blue-ball'd as you. *edited* to note that, yeah.. Not telling a girl she's hot right off the bat can help a girl be more interested in trying harder, but she obviously doesn't need to try, and if she's actually looking for a meaningful relationship with someone on the forums by posting those particular pictures of herself... Then there's something off all-around. As far as I can tell, she's just trying to have fun, and get a little gratification for being hot. Girls, including myself, do it all the time. Don't berate your forum-mates by reacting to it in a very, to me, normal way.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 06:42:16 pm by Kaleeko »

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: October 25, 2008, 06:50:59 pm »
Low-cut shirts makes life easy, eh?
Welcome to society. Please discard any dignity you have in the bins on the left.
I don't need a welcoming party every time I point something out, thank you.
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: October 25, 2008, 07:09:16 pm »
@ deadly : I love you. <3
Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week, folks!

I don't need a welcoming party every time I point something out, thank you.
OKieeee. Settle down there, champ. I was just pointing out that society's been like that for ages.. no point complaining about it now.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Maddi

• View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: October 25, 2008, 07:50:59 pm »
I neglected to use the fact I'm female to try and get into the clan, and apparently that didn't work to my advantage.

I'm not trying to get into any clans.
I'm on the forum and that's all I need.

They asked for my picture a week ago, and I replied with "in time."

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: October 25, 2008, 08:32:24 pm »
OKieeee. Settle down there, champ. I was just pointing out that society's been like that for ages.. no point complaining about it now.
Who says I was complaining?
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: October 25, 2008, 09:37:38 pm »
lol at all of that coming from Trust. It's a shame you overestimate yourself.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline Maddi

• View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: October 25, 2008, 09:38:52 pm »

Nothing wrong with confidence.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: October 25, 2008, 09:41:55 pm »
You're the one in the middle, right?

Of course She is.
I was there. I'm in the background.
Ha ha very funny....
 :-\

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: October 25, 2008, 09:45:20 pm »

Except that he gets more action than just about anyone else here, besides T&C; and that what he said is true, and only news for the "nerds" on this forum.

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: October 25, 2008, 09:46:12 pm »

Nothing wrong with confidence.

It's not the confidence factor that I'm laughing at. It's the fact that playing hard-to-get only works when you're targeting a certain pool of women, but more over, all of a sudden Trust thinks he's an expert on women.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: October 25, 2008, 09:46:49 pm »

Except that he gets more action than just about anyone else here, besides T&C; and that what he said is true, and only news for the "nerds" on this forum.

Ender, don't you have nudies to send to Newby?

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: October 25, 2008, 09:52:28 pm »

Ender, don't you have nudies to send to Newby?

Typical "I'm wrong, but I can't admit it, so I'll deflect" response, i.e. an elementary change-the-subject retreat.

When you're dealing with experienced trolls, you can't go running with your tail between your legs, without it being exposed.