Author Topic: The post your picture thread.  (Read 408423 times)

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
Re: The post your picture thread.
« Reply #1125 on: October 26, 2008, 02:33:49 am »
How's this (click) with the caption, "Woohoo! I've got titties!"
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #1126 on: October 26, 2008, 02:55:40 am »
LOL

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: October 26, 2008, 06:05:58 am »
@Ender: Again, you're speaking so definitively.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: October 26, 2008, 12:01:30 pm »
Last one I'm posting.
Is this legitimate enough?

Well I was hoping for a real photograph, like what Rule is asking for. Not these self-taken pictures where you just try to look as hot as possible, but a normal one.

It's not the confidence factor that I'm laughing at. It's the fact that playing hard-to-get only works when you're targeting a certain pool of women, but more over, all of a sudden Trust thinks he's an expert on women.

I could care less if you think what I said is dead wrong, maybe you have something else that works well for you, maybe you think I'm just a dick and suck at life. Great. It doesn't affect me. I'm not claiming to be an expert on women, everything I said is pretty obvious. I'm also not really saying playing hard-to-get, I'm just saying you can't act like it's the only girl you've ever seen because that gives her too much power. (And people want what they can't have, think about it.) Think about how many times a girl will be approached and complimented by men saying the same thing over and over... probably a lot. If one guy she's talking to doesn't follow the rest of the crowd and starts doing something different (not kissing her ass) he's automatically more interesting than the rest and shows her that he's got his stuff together. 

And if I was so wrong one of the girls on the forum probably would have called me out on it.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: October 26, 2008, 12:32:33 pm »
Trust is 100% correct.

There are plenty of fish in the sea, drooling over one gives them more power than you'd like. You need to give yourself value, there is nothing wrong with a compliment, but you must draw the line before obsession and idolization.

There is a very very fragile balance you must strike between seeming like a dick and making yourself interesting by reason of curiosity. If you are like the rest of the guys who are into her, you are lumped into that category and remembered as such. If you can define yourself, even for a single moment, "against the grain" so to speak, you do yourself good.

Smothering a girl in compliments after a certain extent makes you look clingy, you need to preserve your manliness and tell a ho who fuckin runs dis shit.

If you disagree with me, then I'm sorry but you're wrong.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: October 26, 2008, 12:58:57 pm »
What warrior and trust are saying can be true in a lot of cases, it really depends on the girl.

If you are trying to get a really attractive girl, they are used to getting complimented, and you being the nice guy isn't going to get you anywhere-- you are just one of the many guys trying to get her.

On the other hand, if a girl has little experience at all with guys, and hasn't really be confronted by them, being nice and throwing out compliments could work.

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #1131 on: October 26, 2008, 01:36:05 pm »
Good work, Guy Team.
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: October 26, 2008, 02:01:24 pm »
Last one I'm posting.
Is this legitimate enough?

Well I was hoping for a real photograph, like what Rule is asking for. Not these self-taken pictures where you just try to look as hot as possible, but a normal one.

It's not the confidence factor that I'm laughing at. It's the fact that playing hard-to-get only works when you're targeting a certain pool of women, but more over, all of a sudden Trust thinks he's an expert on women.

I could care less if you think what I said is dead wrong, maybe you have something else that works well for you, maybe you think I'm just a dick and suck at life. Great. It doesn't affect me. I'm not claiming to be an expert on women, everything I said is pretty obvious. I'm also not really saying playing hard-to-get, I'm just saying you can't act like it's the only girl you've ever seen because that gives her too much power. (And people want what they can't have, think about it.) Think about how many times a girl will be approached and complimented by men saying the same thing over and over... probably a lot. If one guy she's talking to doesn't follow the rest of the crowd and starts doing something different (not kissing her ass) he's automatically more interesting than the rest and shows her that he's got his stuff together.

And if I was so wrong one of the girls on the forum probably would have called me out on it.

I didn't say you were wrong; I said that what you proposed will only work on certain women. What about that is so difficult to comprehend?

And then T&C comes along and plays the role of Captain Save-a-Ho...
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #1133 on: October 26, 2008, 02:30:47 pm »

I personally didn't want to, because I feel that everyone has the right to act however they feel is appropriate. Men and women included. Well, at least, to an extent... I'd prefer no one dipped into the extremes, but I, personally, never like being told how to act.

The reason I won't say you're wrong is because it seems pretty obvious why she's posting those pictures -- and refuses to post anything but pictures like that -- and judging by her reaction to you trying to convince others not to oggle over her like boys usually do, I'd say she's just out for the attention. Nothing more, nothing less. So, perhaps I mean to say, it really isn't applicable in this case.

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: October 26, 2008, 02:32:24 pm »
Epic win to whoever can photoshop my face and hair (click) onto her body (click) for an awesome transvestite version of me.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: October 26, 2008, 02:33:57 pm »

The reason I won't say you're wrong is because it seems pretty obvious why she's posting those pictures -- and refuses to post anything but pictures like that -- and judging by her reaction to you trying to convince others not to oggle over her like boys usually do, I'd say she's just out for the attention. Nothing more, nothing less. So, perhaps I mean to say, it really isn't applicable in this case.
agreed. now for some sexy pictures of myself...

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: October 26, 2008, 02:37:43 pm »
Epic win to whoever can photoshop my face and hair (click) onto her body (click) for an awesome transvestite version of me.

<picture>
LOL! I think that fit a little too well...
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: October 26, 2008, 02:38:28 pm »

<picture>

Didn't it? lol

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: October 26, 2008, 02:39:37 pm »

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #1139 on: October 26, 2008, 02:50:44 pm »

<picture>

Didn't it? lol
LOL that made my day

Ahahaahahaha, Metal. You're a sexy tranny. Ya know. Without the facial hair. XD