Author Topic: For all you Zombie Lovers  (Read 3231 times)

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • Best
    • View Profile
For all you Zombie Lovers
« on: October 20, 2007, 05:11:12 pm »
http://www.urbandead.com/

I am curious how many people already play this game on this forum.  I would be very suprised if iago hasn't snooped around on this site before, espeically since he even has a site about zombies!

Anyway, this is a browser based multi-player game where you are either a zombie or a survivor trying to make your way through the City.  If you're a zombie you go around trying to kill and infect survivors, and if you're a survivor you try to avoid the zombies (or kill them if you can!) and work on leveling.  You can pick from about 5 different classes to play as a survivor, such as a doctor (me), a Scientist, a nurse, a police officer, and a few others. 
You have action points which you can use every day to advance yourself through the city or level up your character.  You get a new action point every half hour, and the maximum of action points you can have is 50 (I think).  You can use your action points to do multiple things.  You can help barricade buildings, spray paint messages on walls, talk to people in the building with you, attack, heal, use an item, and run from building to building.  If you are running out of Action Points you should take shelter in a building you can get into and wait or you will probably fall pray to wondering zombies.

It's a fun game and it is not time demanding what-so-ever.  There is a wiki that you use to get updated on recent zombie movements and every time you log back in you are updated on what has happened around you since you were last on.  The Wiki has  ALOT of information and a city map so you don't get lost.

Hopefully some of you will join me in the game.  Unless you pick to play a zombie, then stay away from me!
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: For all you Zombie Lovers
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 05:52:07 pm »
I've seen the site, but I never tried it.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 06:02:40 pm by iago »

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 10:33:13 pm »
I played.........for 2 days.......................4 years ago.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 12:58:27 am »
I played.........for 2 days.......................4 years ago.
Did you win?
errr... something like that...

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2007, 10:00:30 am »
You can't win or lose.