Author Topic: Counter-Strike 1.6 Server  (Read 62272 times)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Counter-Strike 1.6 Server
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2005, 12:11:50 am »
Warrior? Acting like a retard? REALLY?
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2005, 06:28:11 pm »
Acting and actually being one are two different things.
Fortunately, that's where me and you differ

I act like a loser for fun, you are one.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Vex3

• Rick James Bitch!
  • I am Agarwaen!
    • View Profile
    • Vex3 Solutions
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2005, 12:58:46 am »
Warrior, Hate to say it but that will backfire on you. You sit in forums and a channell and you post hate to everyone because you are cocky. Coming from someone who sits in a Battle.net channel and trys to freestyle his life away.

Anyways thanks for signing on today and trying to make your life better by cutting down others.
Wish I had more hands, give those tities four thumbs down!

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2005, 10:39:39 am »
Warrior, Hate to say it but that will backfire on you. You sit in forums and a channell and you post hate to everyone because you are cocky. Coming from someone who sits in a Battle.net channel and trys to freestyle his life away.

Anyways thanks for signing on today and trying to make your life better by cutting down others.

Vex3, hate to say it but
1. I don't "sit" around battle.net
2. I don't post I hate everyone
3. I don't freestyle my "life away", I do it for fun same reason others do it.

Conclusion: You are an insignificant dumbass who tries to make smartass remarks in an attempt to impress a few people on this forum but in reality you just cower behind your lack of skill
and attempt to make up for it by trying to make people look bad.

Congratulations, it just backfired on you
Dipshit.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.

Offline Vex3

• Rick James Bitch!
  • I am Agarwaen!
    • View Profile
    • Vex3 Solutions
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2005, 11:52:04 am »
I would like to say with your response you proved me right. You have bashed more people then you could shake a stick at and I am collecting the quotes to prove it.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2005, 11:55:22 am »
I would like to say with your response you proved me right. You have bashed more people then you could shake a stick at and I am collecting the quotes to prove it.
As Trust says: True dat.

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2005, 12:30:27 pm »

Actually, I proved you wrong on every point you made in your previous response and I stated them clearly and then I pointed out the image you are obviously giving off which is that of a wannabe know-it-all who just comes to a forum and thinks he has the power to attempt to make a member of this forum look bad, not to mention jumping in a conversation in no way related to him, an argument between two people really in an attempt to sound like a smartass.

It really isn't working for you Vex3, no matter how godly you try to make yourself look by undermining people and especially people who are in an argument and have posed a strong argument , you will always be seen as that annoying kid on the forum who will eventually get old.

You remind me of a dumber version of OnlyMeat, only he had the smarts to backup his involvement in other peoples buisness.

Vex3, hate to say it but...
Wait I don't.
You are a dumbass.

Have a nice day.

Offline c0n

• I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2005, 12:33:21 pm »
I'd whore your Ventrilo server with a bunch of people no one here knows? Does that count?

Whoa, you know other people? I was almost thinking your friend count <= 5, but maybe im wrong.

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2005, 12:37:27 pm »
<3 c0n.

Offline Vex3

• Rick James Bitch!
  • I am Agarwaen!
    • View Profile
    • Vex3 Solutions
« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2005, 02:18:01 pm »
Please tell me how I jumped into a conversationt hat had no relevance to me. I was on topic for the better part of the time until you cut in. If you go back and read It was actually once a forum about counter-strike server which I could provide. However you had to go on and compare me to yet kid. I am older then you, and yet I am the forum kiddie that jumps from topic to topic to put people down. And then go on by saying, Hey well since I am an x86 member I will tell him to fuck off. Honestly I am a member here too. Maybe not as a clan member, but I am given the right to post here once I sign-up. I have not offended anyone in this forum other then Joe and even then was it under good context. I have no hate towards you and I rather not to persue this stupid childish debate with you. All I am asking is you stop trying to put everyone down.

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2005, 03:35:53 pm »
You might want to look farther back in the history of this topic, then we can see who has jumped into what.
You also don't get it, I bash people who are stupid and everyone should. I suggest you stop trying to be Mr. forum hero
and buckle up and enjoy the ride.

When at the top of this forum it says Vex3 instead of Clan x86, then you can make the suggestions.

Good luck.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2005, 10:21:54 pm »
Joe and even then was it under good context
DUMBASS!!! YOU DON"T NEED GOOD CONTEXT TO BASH JOE!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2005, 11:02:20 pm »
does this server still happen to be up , by any slim slim chance?

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2005, 12:57:19 am »
does this server still happen to be up , by any slim slim chance?
No.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2005, 03:06:11 pm »
why do you quote the post right before you post?