Author Topic: DeAtHZeRg  (Read 17949 times)

Offline DeAtHZeRg

• Dancing Midget of Love!
    • View Profile
DeAtHZeRg
« on: April 07, 2008, 06:47:00 pm »
Greetings. I might of written one of theses a long time ago back in 05 when I first joined the site but even if you have read something by me grab some cookies and read it again :D

My name is Albin. I am a junior music education major at the College of Mount St. Joesph in Cincinnati, Ohio (Stalk me if you wish :D) I was referred to this site many times by its members that I have known through out the years with my membership in The Death Knights and my presences on the forums for Stealthbot. I have been around battle.net and gaming since 98ish when I joined The Death Knights and am a member to date. The members are dwindling now adays and the concept of community is hard to find when you only have 4-8 active members and everyone idle. I am looking for a good group of people to bullshit around with and friends to cry with. I have experience first hand that people you meet on the net can indeed change your prospective on life. There is more about me but I am unsure what else to write. Any specific info you would like feel free to ask. As some members know I am an open person.

/end formal rant

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: DeAtHZeRg
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 06:53:12 pm »
Hi there, welcome.  :)

What are some of your favorite past times?

Offline DeAtHZeRg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 06:56:41 pm »
lol past times..... I wish Free time existed. I'm posting in class right now. I am a music education major so every free moment I get I am either working on music of some sort (writing or playing). When I finally do crack and get uber lazy I play World of Warcraft. I have a 70 undead priest in a guild that farms kara, gruul, and heroics. I am kinda known as a fourm whore. I read most anything I can get my hands on online and post if I have anything worth saying. I have read alot on this fourm all ready. I am not one who just gets up and decides HEY I WANNA JOIN THIS CLAN OMG!!~#

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 07:32:24 pm »
What kind of music/instruments?
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline DeAtHZeRg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 07:33:50 pm »
Percussion and everything related to the field.  I have taken classes so I can technically play every instrument. (Just not very well :D)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 07:37:37 pm »
Percussion?  hmmm, are you alienated by the drum line (do you even do marching band there?)?

What do you want to teach?  You going to go for a masters in education?

Offline DeAtHZeRg

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 07:43:10 pm »
I actuly have 3 band camps lined up for this summer already. So yes I do have some sort of background in drumline (dumb movie I must say) I have played quads for 5 years now and am Band president and section leader in my colleges ensemble. Percussion involves everything from the drumline to the front line its the combination that makes the percussion section function. I plan on going to grad school. I don't know what for yet. I have been thinking of getting a business degree due to the business aspect of running a band. I am hoping to teach at the high school level but will be happy with any job I can get.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 07:52:23 pm »
I know what it involves ... I've been doing band for 10? years.
It's just that most drumline dudes are, to put it nicely, complete assholes.  hahahaha!  I hope you're an exception to the rule.

Business aspect of running a band?  Like popular band or mid-high school or at the university level?  I can't see there being an overly in depth part of managing a band that would require an MBA, heh.  Just a matter of financing the trips, props, and new equipment, nothing too much.  Really, you just have to rock at fund raising and begging for money from the school.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 07:59:56 pm »
lol past times..... I wish Free time existed. I'm posting in class right now. I am a music education major so every free moment I get I am either working on music of some sort (writing or playing). When I finally do crack and get uber lazy I play World of Warcraft. I have a 70 undead priest in a guild that farms kara, gruul, and heroics. I am kinda known as a fourm whore. I read most anything I can get my hands on online and post if I have anything worth saying. I have read alot on this fourm all ready. I am not one who just gets up and decides HEY I WANNA JOIN THIS CLAN OMG!!~#

Cool.

The question was asked because I was curious, not to see if you would fit in. :)

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2008, 09:16:38 pm »
Holy fuck it's DZ :D

Offline DeAtHZeRg

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2008, 09:39:20 pm »
Hey baby :)

Offline DeAtHZeRg

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2008, 09:43:46 pm »

Cool.

The question was asked because I was curious, not to see if you would fit in. :)

didn't take it as that. Just trying to express myself. I tend to be wordy and over explain while I am in class :)

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2008, 09:56:41 pm »
In order to best determine the three parts of your psyche:

1) Do you like birds?
2) Would you ever want a bird?
3) Have you ever killed a bird?

Offline DeAtHZeRg

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2008, 10:21:45 pm »

1) Do you like birds?

Hum Birds. I used to have two birds They where cockatiels i think. They where good birds for about a year until they escaped from there cage and we found one in the bathroom injured and a very happy cat. We take it our cat ate one and we took the other one to the vet and it didn't make it. So I guess the answers are Yes I like Birds, Yes I have had a bird, and Yes I have killed a bird. :(

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2008, 10:24:33 pm »

1) Do you like birds?

Hum Birds. I used to have two birds They where cockatiels i think. They where good birds for about a year until they escaped from there cage and we found one in the bathroom injured and a very happy cat. We take it our cat ate one and we took the other one to the vet and it didn't make it. So I guess the answers are Yes I like Birds, Yes I have had a bird, and Yes I have killed a bird. :(

I forgot to mention that you should lie about the black horse.