Author Topic: I need some help please with flags! New java bot user and i LOVE IT SO FAR  (Read 2370 times)

Offline tossemup

• View Profile
Hi, im currently using javabot on mac osx, i assume its the same enviorment for all java users, but yeah i was just wondering how exactly do i go about adding users the database? i tried edit database and putting the account i want in there and selecting M, its not recognized though, i just cant seem to control the bot from outside my bot accplication, i have no access =\? help please!

Offline tossemup

• View Profile
so ive been looking at other posts this seems to be a common question, all ive come across is somthing regarding a userdatabase.jar file and i dont have that is that why my database is not sticking? =\ is there anywhere i can download this file i tried past betas and i dont see it =\ in the plugins folder

EDiT - I just downloaded userdatabase.jar and it seems to be the same menu thats already built in when u open java op, but when u put the username in there and select a LETTER , then say rejoin a channel, it still says flag = 0

wat am i doing wrong
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 08:23:46 pm by tossemup »

Offline tossemup

• View Profile
OK AFTER 2 HOURS OF FRUSTATION I FIGURED IT OUT!! FOR ALL THOSE HAVING TROUBLE U NEED TO ENTER
*USERNAME IN THE DATABASE, THIS WHOLE TIME I WAS ENTERING JUST THE UNSERNAME DONT MAKE THE SAME DUMB MISTAKE I DID!!! =)

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
That only applies if you're using a D2/LoD bot.