Author Topic: Iron Man  (Read 8484 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Iron Man
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2008, 05:57:17 pm »
See what?  Our perception of the sand niggers there?

(sorry, had to, lol).

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2008, 03:56:47 am »
fuckin middle eastern people
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

trust

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2008, 09:05:26 am »
how come there aren't 3 page discussions on movies that are the exact opposite of this? (i.e. Jarhead) Either way it's meeting some sort of ideological agenda, yall just happen to disagree with this one.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2008, 09:24:52 am »
how come there aren't 3 page discussions on movies that are the exact opposite of this? (i.e. Jarhead) Either way it's meeting some sort of ideological agenda, yall just happen to disagree with this one.

There was a 23-post discussion on Jarhead. Not sure if any controversy was discussed, though (I haven't seen it).

trust

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2008, 09:28:18 am »
Well, I stand corrected on the example (I just picked a liberally biased war movie and that was the first that came to mind) but the rest of my post still seems pretty accurate. I think it's great that they're releasing movies with pro-American/pro-Iraq sentiment.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2008, 10:22:24 am »
I disagree with any mindless subliminal ideological agenda, especially when it's supposed to be a super hero movie. I hate most democrats more than I hate most republicans, but that's not saying much.
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2008, 10:24:21 am »
I disagree with any mindless subliminal ideological agenda, especially when it's supposed to be a super hero movie. I hate most democrats more than I hate most republicans, but that's not saying much.
So you must hate a lot of music, yeah?

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2008, 04:36:58 pm »

I do.
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2008, 09:39:31 pm »

Anyone who takes the time to actually learn an instrument and respect music would.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.