Author Topic: What are you planning to do this summer?  (Read 9423 times)

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: What are you planning to do this summer?
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2010, 10:48:49 pm »
I'll be in San Diego most of June for training (a week with aviation, subs, marines, and surface), then I'll go back to Annapolis for a month of training until the 3rd week in July, then I'll be back in San Diego until mid august.

What's the training schedule like- meaning is it mad busy like you have no free time or what?  If not, Sidoh needs to get his ass here and post his plans so we can all meet up in Annapolis in July.
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2010, 11:22:23 pm »
shouldn't be too bad. depending on when/where we go, I should have nights off and weekends completely off.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2010, 07:03:52 am »
@Ender: Yeah, just to read and write Latin, and sound impressive. Of course, I can do the latter just by making it up as I go, since nobody else speaks Latin either.

@Armin: At least I didn't say Mustane.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2010, 04:47:36 pm »
High school friend gets back from Afghanistan, then heads off to Westpoint come late June, so we're gonna party down for that.

Actual shit: moving to Lubbock, TX.  The big city.  Well, bigger than mine.  I hope law school and the cute Texas blondes treat me well.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2010, 04:59:43 pm »
On a serious note, my list of mental notes for things to do this summer:

-Figure out when Sidoh and Sidoh's GF are in the area and meetup with them to do shizzle.  Same with Towelie if he's here for training or w/e it is.
-Move out of my current apartment and move into my new apartment ~100 meters down the street in early July.  Also, figure out how I'm going to move some of my furniture... bah.
-Have my LASIK eye surgery performed in late July.
-Get sexy muscles.

We're here now.  We're flying back to Colorado to see my sister graduate this weekend, but we'll be moving into an apartment after that.  If you're around on Thursday, I'm sure we could do something.  If not, we'll be here the rest of the summer, excluding this weekend. :)

Just let us know when you're free, man!  We have cars this time too, so you don't have to come pick our lazy asses up. hahaha

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2010, 05:25:06 pm »
1) Get a job

...and that's pretty much it.

Offline Falcon

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2010, 09:34:50 pm »
I'll be working my internship in Dallas.

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2010, 09:46:08 pm »

-Figure out when Sidoh and Sidoh's GF are in the area and meetup with them to do shizzle.  Same with Towelie if he's here for training or w/e it is.
-Move out of my current apartment and move into my new apartment ~100 meters down the street in early July.  Also, figure out how I'm going to move some of my furniture... bah.
-Get sexy muscles.

We're here now.  We're flying back to Colorado to see my sister graduate this weekend, but we'll be moving into an apartment after that.  If you're around on Thursday, I'm sure we could do something.  If not, we'll be here the rest of the summer, excluding this weekend. :)

Just let us know when you're free, man!  We have cars this time too, so you don't have to come pick our lazy asses up. hahaha

Yeah, Thursday I have work :P.  I can wait, kek.

Sweet, yeah, having cars will be much more convenient to do shizzle.  I'm probably going to get my car tuned up and checked out this Friday to make sure it's all good for the summer, as I imagine I'm going to be driving it a lot this summer :D.

But yeah, we need to find more places for good eats so we can post pix that will induce vegans to vomit.  Already have one place I want to try out in Annapolis, but I'm going to save that place until July when Towelie is back in town for training.  I'm going to be in Annapolis a lot in July and the months following, since I'm having my LASIK done in Annapolis, and various periodic checkups are required post-surgery.

Some of the eats I want to hit this summer:

DC:  http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Man_V_Food/Episodes_Travel_Guides/ci.Episode_Washington_Dc.map#map

Obama went to Ben's Chili Bowl supposedly.

Baltimore:  http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Man_V_Food/Episodes_Travel_Guides/ci.Episode_Baltimore.map

Mmm, Chap's Charcoal Restaurant... I'm such a fat kid at heart.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 09:54:45 pm by while1 »

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2010, 10:08:43 am »
There's a small chance that I'll be in DC (well, Dulles or however it's spelled) sometime this summer. If it's actually going to happen, I'll let you guys know.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2010, 08:38:43 pm »

-Figure out when Sidoh and Sidoh's GF are in the area and meetup with them to do shizzle.  Same with Towelie if he's here for training or w/e it is.
-Move out of my current apartment and move into my new apartment ~100 meters down the street in early July.  Also, figure out how I'm going to move some of my furniture... bah.
-Get sexy muscles.

We're here now.  We're flying back to Colorado to see my sister graduate this weekend, but we'll be moving into an apartment after that.  If you're around on Thursday, I'm sure we could do something.  If not, we'll be here the rest of the summer, excluding this weekend. :)

Just let us know when you're free, man!  We have cars this time too, so you don't have to come pick our lazy asses up. hahaha

Sweet, yeah, having cars will be much more convenient to do shizzle.  I'm probably going to get my car tuned up and checked out this Friday to make sure it's all good for the summer, as I imagine I'm going to be driving it a lot this summer :D.

But yeah, we need to find more places for good eats so we can post pix that will induce vegans to vomit.  Already have one place I want to try out in Annapolis, but I'm going to save that place until July when Towelie is back in town for training.  I'm going to be in Annapolis a lot in July and the months following, since I'm having my LASIK done in Annapolis, and various periodic checkups are required post-surgery.

DC:  http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Man_V_Food/Episodes_Travel_Guides/ci.Episode_Washington_Dc.map#map

Baltimore:  http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Man_V_Food/Episodes_Travel_Guides/ci.Episode_Baltimore.map

Please stop it with the "keks", the "eats", and the "shizzles"... they make you sound like a tool...

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2010, 08:52:45 pm »

-Get sexy muscles.

Please stop it with the "keks", the "eats", and the "shizzles"... they make you sound like a tool...

I AM A TOOL.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2010, 11:23:45 pm »

Please stop it with the "you sound like a tool", you sound like a tool
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2010, 11:14:43 am »

Please stop it with the "you sound like a tool", you sound like a tool

Thanks Joe, I suck at comebacks, you expressed exactly my thoughts.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2010, 11:53:19 am »
Taking comebacks from Joe? That's like taking girl advice from Newby.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2010, 11:16:19 pm »
Taking comebacks from Joe? That's like taking girl advice from Newby.
Or economics/political insight from you.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine