Author Topic: Java Op  (Read 18700 times)

Offline sm3

• View Profile
Re: Java Op
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2010, 10:19:40 pm »
Ohh... so he just doesn't work on the site anymore?

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2010, 04:17:07 am »
I have access to the JavaOp website. I'll get around to updating it.
It's working now... but the auto-retry should be put on a delay or something. When I accidentally put in the wrong password and hit enter, it flooded my screen with retries so quickly that It had tried a bunch of times by the time I could hit "disconnect." I think that got me IPbanned temporarily.

Good idea.

The only things that are really bothering me is that when I type in the box, I cannot see my text, and the fact that everyone has an asterisk(*) next to their name. Is there any way I can turn these off?

You're on Diablo II, I'm assuming? That's part of how Battle.net works.

I tried deleting one of my bots, and it closed the program but the bot was still there when I started it again.

I'll look into this.

Also, the thing that makes everyones name a different color is kind of annoying. I tried to turn it off, and I've restarted the program several times, but it's still not off.

I looked into this quickly and didn't see anything obvious. I'll have to put a bit more eyeballing into it.

Another feature suggestion I would have is to be able to type something, and then right click on someones name and hit "Whisper" to send it to them.
Another good idea, but I don't know how to do context menus in Java, let alone do this in an intuitive way.

P.S. When is the visual profile stuff going to work? I want to be able to edit my profile without getting on my netbook's stealthbot to do it. xD

I thought the bot had a visual profile editor, but perhaps not.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline sm3

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2010, 06:43:42 am »
What do you mean thats part of how battle.net works? When I was on stealthbot I could see what I was typing, and on here I found out that I can see what I'm typing if I highlight the text box.

Offline Lance

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2010, 08:07:55 am »
I have access to the JavaOp website. I'll get around to updating it.

EDIT: I thought of a much better solution than an index script.

Code: (".htaccess") [Select]
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . http://javaop.googlecode.com [L,R=301]
</IfModule>

What do you mean thats part of how battle.net works? When I was on stealthbot I could see what I was typing, and on here I found out that I can see what I'm typing if I highlight the text box.

I am experiencing this issue as well. The chat text area font color is the same as the background (white), and can only be seen when highlighted. Also, I think Joe was referring just to the asterisk part.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 10:38:19 am by Lance »
Quote from: Joe
[23:55:31] [william@enterprise ~/Documents/Programming/javaop2]$ svn commit -m 'Tried to fix StayConnected. Again.'
Committed revision 63.
StayConnected strikes back!

Offline sm3

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2010, 03:06:00 pm »
Ahh.... did you change the font color for the new version? or you could be like Stealthbot and change the background color, if Java allows for that.

Offline Lance

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2010, 10:17:54 am »
Ahh.... did you change the font color for the new version? or you could be like Stealthbot and change the background color, if Java allows for that.
I think this is just a bug.
[23:55:31] [william@enterprise ~/Documents/Programming/javaop2]$ svn commit -m 'Tried to fix StayConnected. Again.'
Committed revision 63.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2010, 10:25:34 am »
For what it's worth, I have given joe access to the site multiple times. He currently has a working account to modify it.

Much like the x86 site he assured us he'd keep up to date, he just doesn't. :P

Offline Lance

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2010, 10:33:41 am »
For what it's worth, I have given joe access to the site multiple times. He currently has a working account to modify it.

Much like the x86 site he assured us he'd keep up to date, he just doesn't. :P

If you give me ftp access I will be more than happy to do it for Joe. :)
Committed revision 63.

Offline Lance

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2010, 02:18:08 pm »
sm3, I have a treat for you! :)

Revision 69 (compiled) can be download here.
Committed revision 63.

Offline sm3

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2010, 03:25:07 pm »
Haha. Awesome, I like the new window options, and the new objects in the right click menu. The "help" section is nice too, with expanded information... but whenever I open one of the info pages, all of the text is really small and unreadable... as well as being what I think is a blusish-brown color on a blue background. There should be a general/typical "about" section that just displays a logo or something and the version number/build.

It would also be awesome if you made the text black when it's in your typing bar... if you can. Unless thats under color settings... color settings should be a global setting, I think.. but I guess it's ok as is.

When I try to delete a bot, It still just closes the window and doesn't delete the bot.

I also like it how the new version imported my old bots... how'd it do that? Where's the stuff saved?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 03:29:33 pm by sm3 »

Offline Lance

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2010, 05:06:21 pm »
Haha. Awesome, I like the new window options, and the new objects in the right click menu. The "help" section is nice too, with expanded information... but whenever I open one of the info pages, all of the text is really small and unreadable... as well as being what I think is a blusish-brown color on a blue background. There should be a general/typical "about" section that just displays a logo or something and the version number/build.

It would also be awesome if you made the text black when it's in your typing bar... if you can. Unless thats under color settings... color settings should be a global setting, I think.. but I guess it's ok as is.

When I try to delete a bot, It still just closes the window and doesn't delete the bot.

I also like it how the new version imported my old bots... how'd it do that? Where's the stuff saved?
I am sure Joe will fix those things. :P

The settings, etc. are saved in the .javaop2 folder under the user's home directory.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 05:08:09 pm by Lance »
Committed revision 63.

Offline sm3

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2010, 05:14:43 pm »
Scratch anything I said in this post prior to making it into this message... XD I just made a stupid mistake.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 05:17:05 pm by sm3 »