Author Topic: !  (Read 14684 times)

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
Re: !
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2010, 05:55:04 pm »
it went well, she's a cool chick and I think she's into me. we're hanging out again soon, so we'll see where it goes. 8)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 06:05:10 pm by Armin »
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2010, 06:59:30 pm »
it went well, she's a cool chick and I think she's into me. we're hanging out again soon, so we'll see where it goes. 8)

lol, badass.  she's actually a twin, then?  i'm very amused by this.  how'd you meet?

this one, right?

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2010, 11:26:05 pm »
I fucking hate my life.  

Ok, I'm exaggerating, I just fucking hate where I live.

Other than that my life is boring... I wake up, go to work for 9+ hours, come home, eat dinner, do shit on the computer, and watch TV/sleep.  Shit's going to get even worse now that winter is approaching... I think I have SAD to some degree.

I do some volunteering with the local animal welfare organization every other Saturday.  I've started to go to mass every Sunday and have enrolled in the local parish's RCIA program in order to receive the last of my sacraments (Sacrament of Confirmation, which I never completed during my rebellious teenage years just to spite my mother)... all as a last resort to try and find some kind of purpose and meaning to my life besides education and career related aspirations.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 11:51:59 pm by while1 »
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2010, 12:05:09 am »
Maryland is pretty miserable.  I hate the east coast in general, I think.

I definitely think you should consider moving to California or something.  Northrop has a bunch of offices out there, right?  It seems like moving around within big companies is pretty easy.  You should do it!

I'm not sure what's going to happen with me next summer.  I've applied to a bunch of internships and I'm not really sure which ones I'd take over others if I get offers, but it's quite possible I'll end up in California too. :)

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2010, 12:24:25 am »
yeah man, come to cali!
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2010, 01:59:28 am »
I fucking hate my life.  

Other than that my life is boring... I wake up, go to work for 9+ hours, come home, eat dinner, do shit on the computer, and watch TV/sleep.  Shit's going to get even worse now that winter is approaching... I think I have SAD to some degree.

I do some volunteering with the local animal welfare organization every other Saturday.  I've started to go to mass every Sunday and have enrolled in the local parish's RCIA program in order to receive the last of my sacraments (Sacrament of Confirmation, which I never completed during my rebellious teenage years just to spite my mother)... all as a last resort to try and find some kind of purpose and meaning to my life besides education and career related aspirations.

You should start watching sports. Basketball just started.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2010, 02:33:16 am »
I fucking hate my life.  

You should start watching sports. Basketball just started.

-_-

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2010, 08:45:39 am »

I definitely think you should consider moving to California or something.  Northrop has a bunch of offices out there, right?  It seems like moving around within big companies is pretty easy.  You should do it!

I'm not sure what's going to happen with me next summer.  I've applied to a bunch of internships and I'm not really sure which ones I'd take over others if I get offers, but it's quite possible I'll end up in California too. :)

I'll agree with that.  I hate it here.  As for the East Coast though, I've spent most of my live in Virginia ( Virginia Beach area to be exact ) and I love it there.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2010, 08:47:36 am »
-_-
This reminds me of a convo I had with you when you mentioned that you overheard a group of bros and all they were talking about is working out. You were ashamed of mankind.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2010, 11:44:52 am »

I'll agree with that.  I hate it here.  As for the East Coast though, I've spent most of my live in Virginia ( Virginia Beach area to be exact ) and I love it there.

Northrop has a huge office in the Norfolk/VB area, while1, maybe look around there? There's also a lot of additional engineering jobs with the high amount of shipping into the port and also on the rails with Norfolk Southern.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2010, 01:19:50 pm »
Get a woman...you'll eventually be wishing for your humdrum life back. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2010, 02:31:41 pm »

Fuck Maryland.  I guess I liked Annapolis, but it was all crap other than that.

I guess I shouldn't generalize, but I don't like the people, the atmosphere or the weather.  I think I'll live in Cali. :)

-_-
This reminds me of a convo I had with you when you mentioned that you overheard a group of bros and all they were talking about is working out. You were ashamed of mankind.

hahahaha... yeah.  I forget where that was, but I faintly remember it.  Fucking bros.

Get a woman...you'll eventually be wishing for your humdrum life back. 

Yeah... grass is always greener, I guess.  I definitely miss being able to program for days at a time uninterrupted.

At least she makes me food?  Haha... kidding.  I wouldn't go back, but there are definitely things I miss from my bachelor days.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2010, 02:53:43 pm »
Yeah... grass is always greener, I guess.  I definitely miss being able to program for days at a time uninterrupted.

At least she makes me food?  Haha... kidding.  I wouldn't go back, but there are definitely things I miss from my bachelor days.
Ah, yes. I feel the same way. Well, not the programming part, but definitely in terms of other hobbies I had. Oh well, eh?
errr... something like that...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2010, 07:04:30 pm »
I spent my night putting up halloween decorations.  First, I think halloween is a lame holiday to celebrate.  Second, we're having a party here with a bunch of people she knows and I dont (I'm new to town, so dont know many people period).  However, I am contemplating dressing up as something that'd embarrass her.  Problem is not everyone knows (she has kept it dl) we are screwing. 

You all, give me uber geeky halloween costume ideas.  Last year I went as swineflu (pig w/wings)...she rolled her eyes at me.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2010, 08:10:58 pm »

Ah, yes. I feel the same way. Well, not the programming part, but definitely in terms of other hobbies I had. Oh well, eh?

Yeah -- oh well. :)

I spent my night putting up halloween decorations.  First, I think halloween is a lame holiday to celebrate.  Second, we're having a party here with a bunch of people she knows and I dont (I'm new to town, so dont know many people period).  However, I am contemplating dressing up as something that'd embarrass her.  Problem is not everyone knows (she has kept it dl) we are screwing. 

You all, give me uber geeky halloween costume ideas.  Last year I went as swineflu (pig w/wings)...she rolled her eyes at me.

Hahaha... swine flu.  I love it.

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Russell's Celestial Teapot
Zombie

You could go as a trash dumpster and say you're the economy.